Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I don't think there is any doubt that she took care of the children for the last two years. The problem is that she seems to be resentful about this as she also bashed Gannon's mother in the same breath.

Don't hesitate to post any theories you may have. Many posters think there may have been an accident and cover up. The truth is we just don't have all the facts so we don't know what happened.

If whatever happened was an accident, TS would be better off telling the truth rather than spending so much time and energy defending herself. She is just digging herself a deeper hole.

I have faith that LE will get to the bottom of it and we will soon learn the truth. I just wish that would mean Gannon is found safe but I can't imagine where he's been all this time.

Imo

The full picture and facts of the family dynamics..past and present is not known. I am not defending the SM..agree about resentment. The reasons for that cannot be discussed here. I personally see a bigger picture in this regard.

Yes..she has not defended herself well..and deception in her statement. jmo

''we will soon learn the truth. I just wish that would mean Gannon is found safe''
Yes..amen to that.

Authorities narrow in on one area as search for Gannon Stauch continues

Maybe they are getting closer to finding Gannon. Hope today is the day they can bring him home.

Hopeful.
Has anyone driven by today?
Nicole Fierro reported they said would be out on Sunday too.

The way they are searching makes me think maybe a camera caught the truck south of that curve and just north of 13802 Perry Park Rd.
To me it is like they have a stretch of road the suspect vehicle went into but went no further north and the vehicle came out south again some time later.
Looking at the "privacy fence" which is the landowers covered fence or gate, it actually looks like they are looking at the back of the gate itself.

Last edited:
I never said anything about a theory, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Another user asked for a link to LE's version, so I provided it.
Folks are welcome to accept it, dissect it, pretend it doesn't mean what it says, play word salad with it, or reject it entirely.
I'm not interested in arguing about it.
I believe what LE had to say about it. :)

And you would think LE would be all over this to ease everyone's mind and help aid in the search by announcing he did come home...we are looking for additional evidence that he left later....please, we need the publics help. Does anyone think just to be mean or stupid LE would leave SM twisting in the wind...to what end?

bbm

LE hasn't said one way or the other.
If he popped out of the truck at 2:19 what is your theory? If he’d been caught on film by anyone “running away” LE would likely have shared that video as they have in other cases so people would be on the lookout.

The question for you is what happened next in your theory? There is possible of course but aligned with other information there is question of probable. Any one item could be explained away with some effort, but in totality TS behaviors defies normal even in a stressful situation.

bbm in red

That does not confirm that "Drayton's description of what the footage purportedly shows" is accurate to what actually occurred.

In essence, LE does not dispute that RD described what he saw, not that what RD described is actually what happened.

Upon initial review it appears only SM exits the truck, but if you go beyond basic viewing of the video and examine all areas shown in the video we do see other elements that might suggest things might not be what they seem (upon initial, basic review). I, and other individuals, see shadows both above and below the vehicle proper.

Therefore, I am reserved in defining exactly only what is directly observable (that only SM exited) and remain open to the possibility that someone (assumed GS since we assume it was he who entered the vehicle earlier) GS exited the other side.

LE has not definitively commented that GS did not exit the vehicle. If I missed that, please provide a link.

ETA: spelling

Drayton was very clear that his surveillance system picks up audio very well. I’m going to go out on a limb and say AS did not hear a second door open and shut, nor a little voice or second set of footsteps indicating someone was with SM when she returned from her “trip”.

Otherwise he would probably not have cried.

Last edited:
I don't have any children, but I once was a child like all of us. One thing that has bothered me is solely built on the way I was raised by my parents, so those of you with kids may be better suited for the thing that bothers me.

Let's theorize that TS is telling the truth. Gannon left with her, returned with her, then left on his own with a friend (or something like that). If he were home sick from school 1) why would you take him out in town for 4 hours? 2) Why would you let him go to a friends?

I'm not a parent, so I certain won't be the one to suggest how to parent a child, but I can't for the life of me fathom my parents ever doing 1 or 2 if I were bad enough off not to go to school.

The full picture and facts of the family dynamics..past and present is not known. I am not defending the SM..agree about resentment. The reasons for that cannot be discussed here. I personally see a bigger picture in this regard.

Yes..she has not defended herself well..and deception in her statement. jmo

''we will soon learn the truth. I just wish that would mean Gannon is found safe''
Yes..amen to that.
this is very simple.
A child disappeared.
That is it.
Unless there is direct proof or a connection between 'family dynamics' they are irrelevant to his disappearance at 10.13am On Monday January 27, 2020.
Nothing else matters except his current location.
Every family has dynamics, every family does not potentially have a missing child because of them.
If he is dead and it is because somebody killed him, all the dynamics and tapestries in the world will not make them less guilty of murder.
They strong prey upon the weak because they are bullies with a sense of entitlement.
There are no excuses and there are no dynamics that will ever excuse that.

Last edited:
I never said anything about a theory, so I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Another user asked for a link to LE's version, so I provided it.
Folks are welcome to accept it, dissect it, pretend it doesn't mean what it says, play word salad with it, or reject it entirely.
I'm not interested in arguing about it.
I believe what LE had to say about it. :)

Fine, "version." LE does not have a public "version" of where Gannon was located between 2:19 and 3:00-3:15 on the day he went missing. So LE agreeing with what the neighbor saw on the video of Gannon not getting out of the truck at 2:19 is entirely irrelevant if there's an explanation for it. And we don't know if there's an explanation for it - including whether the stepmother has offered one or, if she has, whether LE has accepted it or not.

Last edited:
June Rose they said they'd search through the weekend....sorry it won't quote correctly!
oh ok, I didn't read that, has anyone confirmed actually seeing them out there today? I know im asking a lot of questions sitting here in Florida lol, but Im so anxious for Gannon to be found and this not turn into another Haleigh Cummings thing!!

bbm
If he popped out of the truck at 2:19 what is your theory? If he’d been caught on film by anyone “running away” LE would likely have shared that video as they have in other cases so people would be on the lookout.

The question for you is what happened next in your theory? There is possible of course but aligned with other information there is question of probable. Any one item could be explained away with some effort, but in totality TS behaviors defies normal even in a stressful situation.
Not necessarily. Each case is unique in varying degrees. LE is keeping (I suspect) much information close to the vest and that could be video, eyewitness reports, relevant tips, etc.

As for SM's 'behavior', I can not accurately judge her behavior because I do not know her, never observed her day-to-day, never watch her react to positive or negative experiences over the years, etc. I do admit that what I witnessed in her video and in her written statement seems ' off ' to me but again, I can not adhere to that ' off ' without knowing the broader context of her personality.

Some people are just 'different' compared to what others accept as 'norms' but that does not outright reveal her to be a murderer or otherwise prone to purposefully hurting a child. I do not have enough info to leap to such a strong conclusion.

Can we get past the issue of LE “not disputing” the content of the neighbor’s video? The police have consistently and repeatedly said they will not comment on the video and what’s in it because “it’s part of our investigation.” They can’t dispute what they’re not talking about it in the first place.

The media re-invents LE statements and it sounds like more than it is. Translation:
“We hammered on LE to discuss the video and they said “We’re not discussing that”, so we can conclude they didn’t dispute what's in it.” And entire pages on WS are born.
Not really.
aare you suggesting they also invented RD , who was interviewed for the same abc article?
Is he lying about what the video depicts /
Is he lying about what LE told him about it being the missing piece of the jigsaw?
Is he lying about Gannon's dad's tears and words when he viewed it?
We didn't write that article.

Let's theorize that TS is telling the truth. Gannon left with her, returned with her, then left on his own with a friend (or something like that). If he were home sick from school 1) why would you take him out in town for 4 hours? 2) Why would you let him go to a friends?
*Snipped for space*
The only places I would go would be to the dr and perhaps to pick up a Rx or groceries to benefit sick child. Then again, there have been instances where my child was ill with something like strep but didn’t feel terrible and we run unavoidable errands. Just depends on how my child felt or what the illness was.

That being said, if you’re too sick to go to school, you’re too sick to go play with a friend and we’re not exposing friends to your illness. ETA: this cuts down on them faking sick to skip school, too ;)
I’m sure there may be circumstances this may not be the case but it would be rare.

Last edited:
bbm

Not necessarily. Each case is unique in varying degrees. LE is keeping (I suspect) much information close to the vest and that could be video, eyewitness reports, relevant tips, etc.

As for SM's 'behavior', I can not accurately judge her behavior because I do not know her, never observed her day-to-day, never watch her react to positive or negative experiences over the years, etc. I do admit that what I witnessed in her video and in her written statement seems ' off ' to me but again, I can not adhere to that ' off ' without knowing the broader context of her personality.

Some people are just 'different' compared to what others accept as 'norms' but that does not outright reveal her to be a murderer or otherwise prone to purposefully hurting a child. I do not have enough info to leap to such a strong conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle