Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will have it up after about a week. I want to see it too!

Friday prior to when it came on the air on the east coast they had the prior Friday's as well as two episodes that indicated they had run originally on Saturday the 8th, so I think you're right that the longest it will be is a week. My guess at an explanation is that not all stations run things as scheduled. Maybe some stations run Dateline on Thursday and it is the episode from the previous Friday, so they don't put it online until all have run it. At least that's the idea I came up with that seeems to make sense. :)

MOO

You work until you cannot. Then you get therapy for failing to be able to save. It's a pretty serious thing.

While not in an EMS situation, I've had to stand up to a cop with a gun pointed at me and refused his idiotic order when he directed me to do something in a work situation that would have resulted in tens of thousands of dollars in damage. It was a university cop so he knew I was right and we talked things out.
I'm sure there are a few in both the EMS and LE professions with big egos who think their job is the more important of the two and have disdain for the other. Thankfully they are not in the majority. From what I've seen and read, most EMS and LE teams appear to work well together. I have great respect for both.

Crime scenes (and especially crimes scenes which may not yet be secured) are probably treated much differently than traffic accidents with injuries, and as such have a different "protocol". I don't think most LE at crime scenes (even those with an injury) would necessarily agree that their main job is to guard the perimeter and "stay out out of the way"

It is not up anywhere. I had my fiancé spend an hour tonight looking for it available anywhere and he couldn't find it.
From reports of what have been covered it does not sound like much new info. Has anyone watched the Gray Hughes from yesterday yet who can provide a precis of the 3 hrs? Maybe he covered it?

I think this was touched on already, but I was late watching Dateline.

When Lori fled to Kauai to her friend's place, with Tylee in tow. She brought up Tylee sleeping so much. I'm guessing Tylee was in a bad place emotionally. From her (Tylee's) SM I get the feeling Hawaii was paradise. Yet, she was sleeping her time away. Not out in the sun, at the beach, etc.

Jmo

From reports of what have been covered it does not sound like much new info. Has anyone watched the Gray Hughes from yesterday yet who can provide a precis of the 3 hrs? Maybe he covered it?

There really wasnt much new on Dateline. Other than the comment about the potential run for Mexico. As an aside, I'm now singing Ride like the Wind, which seems oddly appropriate.

Also, there was a shot of Alex's truck at the storage facility. There were at least 3 totes with bright green lids in it.

Jmo.

Locals, do you recognize those totes? They look like farm store merchandise to me.

Grey Hughes is on live discussing the case now:

Wow, Gray's got quite the, er, graphic graphic going on there for those who are visual learners; and that's all I'm going to say about that as I haven't the patience for online streaming so don't know the content.

Wishes are for wells, however surely they wish they had gotten a sneaky phone photo of her. If that was her, there is hope.

I should think that someone close to Tylee certainly knows if she was known for a beautiful singing voice, and if she was a fan of country music likely to know all the lyrics to, was it Trace Adkins?

If so, these people probably know by now if this is a real potential Tylee sighting, or another young woman who needs help.

Well, if Chad and Lori decide to go to church again today, it should be interesting. Do you think there will be comments and or kickback from church members who watched the Dateline special? Hmmm, I wonder what the ward Bishop must think? I'm curious if they will bounce to another ward/ meeting house the same way they are doing with hotels/condos?

Well, if Chad and Lori decide to go to church again today, it should be interesting. Do you think there will be comments and or kickback from church members who watched the Dateline special? Hmmm, I wonder what the ward Bishop must think? I'm curious if they will bounce to another ward/ meeting house the same way they are doing with hotels/condos?
IMHO they are flipping hotels trying to shake prying eyes. That is all.

Wow, Gray's got quite the, er, graphic graphic going on there for those who are visual learners; and that's all I'm going to say about that as I haven't the patience for online streaming so don't know the content.

I should think that someone close to Tylee certainly knows if she was known for a beautiful singing voice, and if she was a fan of country music likely to know all the lyrics to, was it Trace Adkins?

If so, these people probably know by now if this is a real potential Tylee sighting, or another young woman who needs help.
First of all, if anyone sees someone they think could be Tylee or JJ, do NOT do anything this woman did. Absolutely, positively not how it is done! Do your own research, but hypothetically speaking, someone who saw Tylee at a concert may just be someone who is well known on SM for these kind of stunts and is absolutely unreliable. MOO. As well, Tylee is adorable, and I so hope for the day we see her again, but, she is not super unusual looking. There are three girls where I work that look so much like her you would not believe it. MOO.

First of all, if anyone sees someone they think could be Tylee or JJ, do NOT do anything this woman did. Absolutely, positively not how it is done! Do your own research, but hypothetically speaking, someone who saw Tylee at a concert may just be someone who is well known on SM for these kind of stunts and is absolutely unreliable. MOO. As well, Tylee is adorable, and I so hope for the day we see her again, but, she is not super unusual looking. There are three girls where I work that look so much like her you would not believe it. MOO.

Yep. :)

Please can you post the article? I couldn’t read it as it wasn’t for EU readers. Jmo

Please can you post the article? I couldn’t read it as it wasn’t for EU readers. Jmo

I think we're limited in how much we can post, but maybe you'll get to see it some other way.

I remember there were a few sightings of Laci Peterson after she went missing. And of Lisa Irwin to the point where police would stop people with a similar looking baby. Of course Laci Peterson was dead the whole time people claimed to have seen her, and Lisa Irwin is still missing to this day, but the sightings were of wrong babies.

I remember there were a few sightings of Laci Peterson after she went missing. And of Lisa Irwin to the point where police would stop people with a similar looking baby. Of course Laci Peterson was dead the whole time people claimed to have seen her, and Lisa Irwin is still missing to this day, but the sightings were of wrong babies.
Yes unfortunately it goes with the territory. Some people will be misguided and think they’re helping, or the sighting was genuine, others enjoy the attention and being part of the drama. It’s sad to think how many people are out there trapped in situations they cannot get out of. Be it with their families, strangers or people who are known to them. Some have families that never even bother to report them missing. It’s sad all round JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk