Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did he leave the house without being picked up on neighbors surveillance video?
exactly, there were lots of cctv cameras in that area.
How did he leave the truck without LE RD and whoever else saw the original seeing him alight?
i doubt they switched it off and just left it there after she left truck/4wd alone.

Understood, but I was talking about the video we have, because people seem determined to say that the video we have yields clues that would help solve the mystery. If it doesn't yield any clues; why are we dissecting it as if it matters?
I agree it is not proof of anything. I posted a few pages back about my own cameras missing people getting out of the car at times when other times it shows them clearly! I misunderstood your question.

I believe GS left the house later that day. Is it captured on video? I don't know. No one knows except LE (if video later surfaced) and they might have tactical reason to not release that info, maybe so as not to spook a potential poi/suspect with whom GS may have left.

Nah.

Because that's not what happened.

JMO.

I find it especially hard to believe that if there of been any valid sightings of this child LE would not be up front about it. Please tell me what kind of circumstances would lead law enforcement to keep something like this quiet?! Especially if they were treating it as a runaway or abduction…I don’t understand.

I’ve never seen that happen in my decades following these cases.

We know SM had her cell phone with her in the vehicle (red truck) because she stated she used it to take a selfie photo with GS. Assuming she does not know how to edit image metadata (EXIF) LE may safely rely on the timestamp as being accurate.

I'm convinced either GPS (highly accurate) or more likely (given potential 'google' searches regarding cell phone and location) ping triangulation data (somewhat less accurate) is the reason LE has chosen to search in current areas. If it were GPS I'd expect they'd have located GS or evidence items by now. You can turn off "Location" on particular cell phones. But, some phones (Apple) retain location capability for certain applications even though you specifically turn off "Location" because the app requires it for one reason or another (that's a whole other story).

I can't image eyewitness tips as being the only reason for such thorough searching... but who knows.

I agree it is not proof of anything. I posted a few pages back about my own cameras missing people getting out of the car at times when other times it shows them clearly! I misunderstood your question.

No worries!! :D Out of curiosity, do you have a theory as to why this would be? Do you, for example, have any ignore restrictions set up on your system? Maybe people are exiting their cars and the system is "seeing" them as a boa constrictor or alligator or similar, thus ignoring them. ;)

If my child wants to stay home from school, sick or not, I usually let him. He doesn't ask often and he's not struggling academically. He could play at a friend's in the afternoon if he wanted. I'm not sure how relevant that is here, though. It seems this situation was much darker than a kid staying home with a simple stomach ache. MOO

Gannon, you deserve better.

Last edited:
That assumes GS did not exit the vehicle from the passenger side; the shadows give me pause to believe that. I can not ignore what I've seen with my own eyes. Having photographer's blood coursing through my veins, shadows mean a lot to me...
From the video there is no proof that someone exited on the passenger side, and if someone allegedly did...where's the proof of GS?

No worries!! :D Out of curiosity, do you have a theory as to why this would be? Do you, for example, have any ignore restrictions set up on your system? Maybe people are exiting their cars and the system is "seeing" them as a boa constrictor or alligator or similar, thus ignoring them. ;)
Some cameras/software are set to record either 24/7 or maybe for a specific length of time; we consider that as continuous recording regardless of what happens in front of the lens.

Then we have motion-sensing-triggered recording, wherein recording does not begin until something changes in front of the camera, such as a person or animal entering the image frame... this is a one reason why such recordings appear as having been 'edited', while in reality it was a result of the recording starting and stopping and starting and stopping, etc, based on motion (or other type of) triggering.

That's interesting, let's talk about that. First, if someone exited that truck on the passenger side, it may, or may not have been Gannon. Could it have been an accomplice? A murderer yet named? A relative? Who knows, right?

But assume it was Gannon. Then what is the next theory from there? I imagine it would be that Gannon did in fact leave the home at the stated time on Monday, never to be seen again? Problem here is this, there is no video depicting such.

So, he went out a side gate, and sneaked out unseen? Or scaled the backyard fence, and escaped into the outback?

If these scenario's have plausibility, then why is the LE search going on where it is? Did Gannon run that far? Did some unknown person kidnap him and the investigative trail led to where the searchers are?

What say you? :)
Excellent post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members