Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not swayed the shadows.

It's a video of a video.

Why would someone exit the passenger side when it's so close to the other vehicle and a better option is easily available? I also think the younger sister's car seat/booster seat is on the passenger seat so he would have to crawl over it, which doesn't make sense when a wide-open exit is available.

Exiting the passenger side, so close to the other vehicle might require some careful, slow movements not to hit the car door against the other car. We see that he was slow in getting INTO the car and possibly required help or prodding by SM, so I can't envision he was suddenly nimble and exiting a trickier exit that the quick shadow seems to indicate. He was sick, injured, walks slowly to the car....but then exits in a smooth movement? I don't think so.

The shadow's timing matches SM's exit from the car, imo, and is due to some lighting/reflection/whatever because of that.

If he exited the passenger side, well, why not answer the question that matters - where were you for four hours on Monday? To me, this is pointing in one direction to keep you from looking in another.

I'm skeptical of SM's version and am not swayed at all by the shadow....unless LE proves otherwise. I'll believe LE's version.

jmo
BAM!!!!!!!

Another good question no one knows the answer to. Maybe out the back door?
Yes. I don't discount that.
MOO the visual part of the RD video is unfortunately inconclusive. The audio will likely to be inconclusive also for proving GS did not exit vehicle.
The absence of the door shutting noise is not to going to prove he that he did not exit the vehicle, unless the audio is good enough to pick up the door opening on the other side of the vehicle.
That would be very sensitive, though may in fact be that sensitive.
If the audio can pick a door opening on other side of vehicle, then the absence of the door opening noise will be critical evidence that Gannon did not open that back passenger side door.
Extremely critical evidence if this becomes a no body case.

Last edited:
This will be my one and only comment regarding the video surveillance footage of Gannon leaving his residence on the morning of 1/27 .

Just something to think about...in the Kelsey Berreth case, the video that MSM put out of the last sighting of Kelsey Berreth was of her entering the local Safeway. That is all we, the public, ever saw prior to an arrest.

Later on, for those who followed the case, we found that the actual “last sighting” of Kelsey, caught by video, was of her entering her house. She was never spotted anywhere else after that, ever again.

I’m not stating an opinion here. Just a reminder that with any evidence in this case, we just don’t know what LE has seen/not seen, that we are not privy to.

ETA: I hope Gannon is found today. Looks like snow will soon be coming to the area they are searching.

Yes, as a parent I can't imagine taking my sick child for a four hour car ride while I went around doing errands. (Or whatever)

Reminds me of Kyron Horman. His baby sister supposedly had a horrible ear infection and so on the day Kyron went missing his SM drove aimlessly for hours in the countryside to “soothe” her and later to the gym childcare center so SM could establish an alibi, oh I mean workout.

Some cameras/software are set to record either 24/7 or maybe for a specific length of time; we consider that as continuous recording regardless of what happens in front of the lens.

Then we have motion-sensing-triggered recording, wherein recording does not begin until something changes in front of the camera, such as a person or animal entering the image frame... this is a one reason why such recordings appear as having been 'edited', while in reality it was a result of the recording starting and stopping and starting and stopping, etc, based on motion (or other type of) triggering.
Hi chuck u seem to have all of WS disputing u today. Just curious does your theory leave open the potential for a happy ending? Or does even your personal theory still bring us to a very devastating ending?

I believe GS left the house later that day. Is it captured on video? I don't know. No one knows except LE (if video later surfaced) and they might have tactical reason to not release that info, maybe so as not to spook a potential poi/suspect with whom GS may have left.

Possible but doesn’t explain AS sobbing response to the video “She lied”...

Not really. We can't discuss content from it here, but she's back on FB. She took down her FB, reinvented it with tributes to Gannon and put it back up. She also created a new FB page (closed group).

Thankfully, that won't stop the FBI/LE if/when they need access to all the prior unhinged rants.

This comment which is a statement.
A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows.
Dated Feb. 5, 2020
Family of missing Colorado boy makes tearful plea after new surveillance video revealed
Yes, someone in the media said that LE said they’re not disputing that the neighbor said what he said -about “what the video purportedly shows”.
Gotta wonder how long it took the media to string that one together.

I have been reluctant to post on here (although following) due to fear of opposition to the thoughts i have about the disappearance of GS.
(Also the trashing all over the internet of both the SM and BM is astounding. I find it repulsive.)

I am thankful we are not allowed to discuss social media posts here. I understand how angry many people are..i just don't understand the vileness.

My thoughts about SM. I believe her when she says she has looked after the children for the last 2 years. I don't believe her reason for this is totally accurate. jmo

I think there may have been an accident on the Sunday..and there-after possibly a cover-up.
I don't believe she wanted to purposely harm GS. jmo

TS..if you read this - I would say to you. If there was an accident..do the right thing. The truth will set you free..and there are those who will show you mercy if you tell the full truth.

SM's statement is deceptive..jmo. (post about this to follow)
Excellent post!! Post more often we'd enjoy it...

Yes, someone in the media said that LE said they’re not disputing that the neighbor said what he said -about “what the video purportedly shows”.
Gotta wonder how long it took the media to string that one together.

Actually, that's only two degrees of separation, as the "spokeswoman" for the El Paso LE and the "investigators" for the El Paso LE, work for the same employer:

A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows. The video, they caution, is only one part of the investigation.

Out of curiosity, on what other cases does WS have a policy of ignoring the words of MSM?

Possible but doesn’t explain AS sobbing response to the video “She lied”...

Could be explained by the same reason a lot of posters here thinks it proved she lied. The dad was assuming there 's no possibility that Gannon was safe and elsewhere between 2:19 and 3:15 and, thefore, couldn't have left the house when the stepmom said he did.

Community members offering to help, in any way they can. Heartwarming to hear.

Neighbors in Douglas County willing to help in the search for missing Gannon Stauch

"Nick Gable lives next to the property where the El Paso County Sheriff's Office has set up a command post for all agencies involved in the search. He says they haven't been to his property yet, but he offered to help once he realized why they were in the area."

"I did go over to extend anything I could possibly do, extended my four-wheeler if they could possibly use it to cover more ground or anything like that," said Gable."

This will be my one and only comment regarding the video surveillance footage of Gannon leaving his residence on the morning of 1/27 .

Just something to think about...in the Kelsey Berreth case, the video that MSM put out of the last sighting of Kelsey Berreth was of her entering the local Safeway. That is all we, the public, ever saw prior to an arrest.

Later on, for those who followed the case, we found that the actual “last sighting” of Kelsey, caught by video, was of her entering her house. She was never spotted anywhere else after that, ever again.

I’m not stating an opinion here. Just a reminder that with any evidence in this case, we just don’t know what LE has seen/not seen, that we are not privy to.

ETA: I hope Gannon is found today. Looks like snow will soon be coming to the area they are searching.

Wishing them luck today.

I modified your map data to begin at Mandan Road and route to Sierra Pines:

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏
Good because last week is the first time I’ve ever tried to navigate on maps. I have no idea what I’m doing, how to drop a pin whatever that is. Or add stops in to show the whole picture. I’ve been hoping someone would jump in and help. Admittedly from the beginning, I’ve said east west north south. It’s all the same to me. I’m directionally challenged. My husband says I can’t find my way out of a paper bag. Here’s another stab at it to avoid the subtle approach I’ve been putting out for awhile. Here’s to throwing all that to the wind and going for it:

Mandan Dr to Petco

Petco to 2940 N Circle Dr

2940 N Circle Dr to Sierra Pines Ln

Also touching on what @jgarris said....I am a parent and if they stay home sick from school, they don’t go anywhere (unless to the doctor/pharmacy if needed, accompanied by me or my husband). But they certainly wouldn’t stay home sick and be allowed to go to a friends house. That wouldn’t fly. There are certainly missing pieces to this puzzle. I wonder what the little sister witnessed in days leading up to his disappearance.

I don't think he was ill and I think someone close and in power harmed him. But there have been many comments that have alluded to the sick and going out later in the day. I decided to weigh in here with some reasons that might change the "sick and can't go any where" thinking. This response is not directed at @Skillz but is more because I have been thinking about this for awhile.

I agree about home from school and you stay in with one or two exceptions. I have a child who has issues with constipation that are medicine related. When things are stopped up and we use medication to relieve, I might not send them to school because getting the bathroom when things kick in can be difficult in school and accidents might happen if there is a delay or my child is uncomfortable asking for a pass. Some school bathrooms are uncomfortable for kids with belly issues. It is not uncommon for my child to get relief and not go in late to school because of peer questions or having to have written excuse. Second reason my child(ren) might miss school is inability to sleep from anxiety the previous night. Like or not some children have issues that are related to medications or mental health that are not "in bed and sick" but chronic problems that might flare at times. They aren't contagious and when the issue resolves during the day it is not fair to punish them by saying, "You were out of school so you can't got to a friends after school." It is always important to balance avoidance of school, sick, and manipulation in regard to these kinds of issues but for some kids they do exist and are very real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288