Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I homeschool now, but I remember having several in school...it is often a highly stressful environment and kids need a break. I wonder though, was it G idea to stay home? Hers?
I’m convinced it was hers. I think this entire thing started with an act of abuse, and by Monday morning (if not earlier) she knew what she was going to do.

I think he didn’t go to school because of what she did to him the night before, which is also the same reason he’s not coming home alive.

She covered up a crime with another crime.

here we deal with what is reported by MSM or govt agencies, LE etc. only.
No valid sightings reported.

Sheriff's Office has received 465 tips to date. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence.

Sheriff's Office Update on the Gannon Stauch Case

They have reported that they've received tips of possible sighting

Through the side gate, since he had a key.

In this alternate set of events, Gannon leaves and is either picked up by someone he knows, picked up by a stranger, or goes to a friend's house and then leaves and goes somewhere else (all of this without anyone in the neighborhood noticing or if they noticed, LE has asked them not to talk about it).

How that led to the 5 days of searching in one locale is mystifying.

However, see this:

You may need to repost that about every 5 pages here...

MOO the side gate from the rental listing photos is to the left of the garage facing forward. Exiting that side gate leads along the driveway to the sidewalk.
Did neighbors motion detector detect that far, was it continously filming?

MOO there are other videos going in the neighborhood so police would probably know if there was any video of his exit. If they had any proof of his leaving it would be published by them as last seen.

MOO that leaves:

Never leaving.

Being hidden in another vehicle apparently uninvolved.

Going over fence out of video range.

Leaving out side gate but being too far to activate motion detectors in area surveillance
videos.

EPSO is clearly working tips and evidence - MOO all these possibilities above will soon be shut down except for one.

Many of us believe the neighbor video as released to the media is not the smoking gun here. It simply means we need additional evidence or official confirmation from LE that LS and GS left at 10:15 that morning and GS was never seen again. This may exist in the audio of the shared videos, in other videos from the neighbor, in other videos from other neighbors, sightings in person, etc..

Our need for this evidence doesn’t mean we don’t believe the media account or that we think the neighbor lied. It doesn’t mean we don’t think LS did something. It doesn’t mean we think he was kidnapped. It means we believe there’s a lot more to the story and perhaps we don’t want to narrow our focus to the four hour window.

My personal perspective would change if LE directly said he was last seen at 10:15 getting into a red truck at this home with LS. They initially posted ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 at the *advertiser censored* & Go at Mesa Ridge Parkway. Wearing blue jacket and jeans left home on foot.’ That hasn’t been deleted. They next updated it with ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 in his home between 3:15pm-4pm in Lorson Ranch.’

I’m choosing to believe there is evidence way more significant than what we’ve seen in those videos and that’s why LE response was to say they are a piece of the investigation. I also believe it’s important to clue into what was happening in social media during the times LE strongly advised against rumor and speculation and told people to disregard content that didn’t come directly from them.

LE seems to know what they’re doing though without more info. I mean they’re searching in a specific location and have been for awhile. Right? I’m thinking they have reason to believe it’s an area Gannon could be in. Or at least evidence.

Yes, this is what interests me. They are in their 5th day in the same location. We don't know how they zeroed in on that location. They were in nearby areas right before they started at this one. That makes me think that, unlike the earlier locations, they have something to connect Gannon specifically to this one. The neighbor next to this place is cooperative, so Gannon isn't at his house. Gannon clearly isn't living in the woods, either.

I assume they eventually got a lot of digital data, some of it perhaps requiring a subpoena. If, for example, they got the Google data from someone's phone, they would have timestamps that would be valuable in calculating how long a person drove around and how long they stopped in a particular area. It's my understanding that such data is more specific than cell tower pings.

Here you go Chuck.

We discussed it here after her interview, just in past couple of days, in fact.

However, in response to Stauch’s statement, the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office says authorities currently have no reason to believe the boy was kidnapped.

“Right now there is no threat to the community as far as this case goes,” El Paso County Sheriff’s Office spokesperson Sgt. Deborah Mynatt tells PEOPLE. “We don’t have those specifics to put out there [yet], and we haven’t done so. There’s reasons for that and we just can’t go into those details.”

She adds, “We are really trying to also ensure that the community knows if there was a threat of some sort of public safety statement, if there was an abduction of some sort, if that information was revealed to us … we would absolutely put that out.”
Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'
Thank you for finding this!!!! Stopped me from having to find it. Lol!

I’m convinced it was hers. I think this entire thing started with an act of abuse, and by Monday morning (if not earlier) she knew what she was going to do.

I think he didn’t go to school because of what she did to him the night before, which is also the same reason he’s not coming home alive.

I agree with this 100%
I believe she hurt him terribly on sunday evening and that is what the blood is from. then she realized the consequences and by Monday morning had the whole thing planned (minus how she would deal with investigators and SM, that she did not plan well at all) its only a matter of time imo but I believe this was quite premeditated and she did a lot to try to manipulate the perception of the evidence which has also been clear to LE since the beginning. Moo

You missed the principle behind the paragraph that you cut off.

"A spokeswoman for the El Paso County Sheriff’s Department said investigators have a copy of the video and do not dispute Drayton’s description of what the footage purportedly shows."
Significant elements: Drayton's description does indeed show both assumed SM and assumed GS entering the vehicle. It also shows assumed SM exiting the vehicle and not would-be-assumed GS. That is not in dispute. That is what we directly see.

What we do not see is GS exiting but there are shadows that appear in areas of the video that might indicate assumed GS exiting. That others refuse to accept the existence of the shadows or refuse to accept indicates activity on the other side of the vehicle is not my problem.

I have no reasons to lean one way or the other regarding innocence or guilt of a someone in this case nor do I have a dog in this hunt for one way or another. I know my (photography) experience, I know what I see in the video and I overlay what I see with the logic of what the situation suggests: that someone exited the vehicle on the other side and I assume that to have been GS because I assume the individual we see entering the near side of the vehicle was GS.

Experience and logic and no bias one way or another: not a bad combination.

Just drove by the search area. Not good timing - everyone was at the staging area eating lunch. I'm curious what EPCSO says the searcher count is today. It looked like there were maybe half as many cars as were there on Thursday and Friday.

The weather is really helping their efforts the past few days. Snow is melting quickly - there were a couple small patches of bare ground in the search area. Based on footprints in snow, I would say they have searched both sides of 105 from about the middle of the east-west portion of the S-curves to a short distance north of the second curve.

As someone else mentioned, the supposed privacy screen is actually a fence/gate with solid green fabric (looks like that landscape barrier fabric only heavier) between two fence poles. It's between two berms of dirt just north of the second curve. It looks like it's something the landowner did perpendicular across a dirt road to prevent people from driving onto their property at that location.

When I drove by, there was a Douglas County sheriff 's vehicle and a EPCSO vehicle parked there and the two LEOs were standing by the landscape fabric fence as if they were guarding it so it still seems possible that there is something there of significance. Maybe/maybe not. It honestly seems unlikely since nobody was guarding it last night.

Good because last week is the first time I’ve ever tried to navigate on maps. I have no idea what I’m doing, how to drop a pin whatever that is. Or add stops in to show the whole picture. I’ve been hoping someone would jump in and help. Admittedly from the beginning, I’ve said east west north south. It’s all the same to me. I’m directionally challenged. My husband says I can’t find my way out of a paper bag. Here’s another stab at it to avoid the subtle approach I’ve been putting out for awhile. Here’s to throwing all that to the wind and going for it:

Mandan Dr to Petco

Petco to 2940 N Circle Dr

2940 N Circle Dr to Sierra Pines Ln

Thank you for your efforts!

LE seems to know what they’re doing though without more info. I mean they’re searching in a specific location and have been for awhile. Right? I’m thinking they have reason to believe it’s an area Gannon could be in. Or at least evidence.
I meant new info for us to discuss, info that actually leads to Gannon. :)

jmo

Nice work.Well done you! And, thanks.
I posted this scenario in previous threads trying to be vague wondering if anyone would pick up on it? I didn’t want to jeopardize anything but since LE has publicly announced the area. Why not? These maps (to me:imo) gave substance that it might be possible Gannon could be alive - that she did attempt to provide care and take him to secure him with someone trusted (perhaps someone with medical knowledge). This is why I held onto a fantasy of a miracle.

Yes, this is what interests me. They are in their 5th day in the same location. We don't know how they zeroed in on that location. They were in nearby areas right before they started at this one. That makes me think that, unlike the earlier locations, they have something to connect Gannon specifically to this one. The neighbor next to this place is cooperative, so Gannon isn't at his house. Gannon clearly isn't living in the woods, either.

I assume they eventually got a lot of digital data, some of it perhaps requiring a subpoena. If, for example, they got the Google data from someone's phone, they would have timestamps that would be valuable in calculating how long a person drove around and how long they stopped in a particular area. It's my understanding that such data is more specific than cell tower pings.

Sherin Mathews body was discovered in this way. GPS from the car, but I am assuming GPS from a phone can give you same info.

At this point I can not fathom a possibility that GS might come home 'safe and sound'. My reasoning is I find it unlikely that a someone would be keeping GS 'safe' at another location in order to protect him from his home life. We have no long-term info on his home life. Also, if GS were outright kidnapped I can not imagine the perp would allow GS to return safe and report with whom he was with and for what purpose.

Then, we have the person who is reported to have last seen GS...

I do not dispute SM's presentations seem off-kilter, and I do not dispute the stories presented seems all over the place but I take all that in context of what is typical in most any such cases: LE keeps information close to the vest and what little we think we know typically is so disparate and disjointed that it is impossible to lay out a factual progression of a timeline, events, reasons and results of action so that we may factually conclude what occurred. What we think we know seems to tilt the responsibility of what happened to GS toward one individual and it may in fact be accurate, but IMO, that info is not yet verified to contain enough fact to accuse that someone of having committed such a severe crime.

The point is: We do not know. We do not know. We do not know. Everything at this point is speculation based on assumption sprinkled with highly-grated fact-pieces... fact-pieces not large enough with which to bake a full-sized evidence cake.

So many crumbs, and some of those crumbs might not even belong to this cake.

Opinions are a dime-a-dozen, and given with what little assumed-facts we have, are
Thanks. I have purposely not given much opinion or speculation in this case. I certainly have some, but I just think right now the focus should be on finding G. The only thing I will say is that I 100% don’t believe he ran away. And the sooner he is found, the sooner the person responsible can be held accountable for his disappearance. And the sooner I can unleash all my opinions/theories/speculations. Right now I just don’t think what I think matters to G. Moo

Taking that one step further, LE also hasn't 'cleared' AS nor BM, regardless of threats so singling out SM for clearing might affect their current tactic.
This may be. However Web Sleuths is victim friendly. Albert Stauch, Laden Hiott and Gannon are victims.
We treat them as victims. Please keep this in mind.

Good point about deciding what she was going to do by Monday if not earlier.

In the TV interview, she made a point of saying that Gannon was home Sunday night after the walk and that her daughter could vouch for that. Well, the question wasn't whether he was home Sunday night, but what happened to him Monday. Kinda makes me think her mind was focused on events and decisions made Sunday.

This is not fact, but thinking aloud, pondering, assessing, etc.

jmopinon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members