Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gannon returns home, isn’t captured leaving, and law enforcement initiated what is clearly a criminal investigation, for nothing?

They are also searching 40 miles away for no reason, sent CSI teams to the house for no reason, rattled the SM in an interrogation room for no reason, and she was uncooperative for no reason?

Her changing story means nothing (he ran away and now it’s a kidnapping), and her alibi building means nothing (cut in the garage, gate nonsense)?

If those things actually mean something though, then all the pieces fit.

Gannon never made it home, and law enforcement is searching an area about an hour away because SM was using that 4 hour time window to commit and conceal a murder.

Even if he’s not there, the actions of LE are telling. They don’t buy a damn thing this lady is selling.

Right.

What's apparently being floated as a suggestion is the following:
  • Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community, and no signs of abduction.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing GS as a runaway.
  • Ignore the fact that while we clearly see TS and GS departing their driveway in the neighbor's video, we only see TS get out of the truck.
  • Ignore the fact that TS gave an interview in which she focused entirely on herself as the wronged party and made no pleas to any (non-existent) abductors to return GS to his family.
  • Ignore the fact that TS crafted a statement that transparently bakes in excuses for GS's blood being found in the garage, the vehicle, and at the side of the house.
  • Ignore the fact that the DA spent an hour at the house.
  • Ignore the fact that LE has been searching an area 40 miles away for days.
Ignore all these facts.

Focus instead on what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video on the other side of the truck that afternoon.

Because what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video that afternoon may or may not be a person.

And what may or may not be a shadow, may or may not be a person, who may or may not be Gannon.

Ignore facts.

Focus on a bunch of highly speculative, inconclusive and imaginative leaps, instead.

"Look over here."

NO. I ain't doing that.

Last edited:
"Even if he’s not there, the actions of LE are telling. They don’t buy a damn thing this lady is selling."

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha! And as we who followed the Kelsey Berreth case know, Dan May wasn’t in that house because he believes Gannon ran away.

He was in that house because he’s trying to build a case against his killer.

And I have no doubt he will.

A fair trial, after all.....
Snipped.

I hear ya, but WSers aren't conducting a trial, this isn't a court of law, and we aren't jurors....as we all know. We're free to opine, assess, judge, wonder, ponder too. And, we're free to change our minds as we go along because we don't have all the evidence in front us like during a trial.

jmOpinion

Right.

• Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing him as a runaway.
  • Ignore the fact that while we clearly see TS and GS departing their driveway in the neighbor's video, we only see TS get out of the truck.
  • Ignore the fact that TS gave an interview in which she focused entirely on herself as the wronged party and made no pleas to any (non-existent) abductors to return GS to his family.
  • Ignore the fact that TS crafted a statement that transparently bakes in excuses for GS's blood being found in the garage, the vehicle, and at the side of the house.
Ignore all these facts.

Focus instead on what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video on the other side of the truck that afternoon.

Because what may or may not be a shadow on the neighbor's video that afternoon may or may not be a person.

And what may or may not be a shadow, may or may not be a person, who may or may not be Gannon.

Ignore facts.

Focus on a bunch of highly speculative, inconclusive and imaginative leaps, instead.

No. I ain't doing that.
100 % Bam!!!

Sleepless night so I’ve been thinking.

SM mentioning blood on a tool could be a red herring. Wasting LEs time in an area that is “clean” instead of focusing elsewhere.

What kind of tool? A ruler? Screwdriver? Hammer? If she’s being truthful about possible discovery of blood, the tool is important. I’m sure LE knows which tool if the info is true.
Actually, LS didn't mention blood on a tool, she said:

"Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house."
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

LS managed to give the impression that she was sharing information and clearing up some questions/suspicions but in reality all she offered were vague references and half statements that the reader had to fill in.

"Cleared" - cleared by whom? She never said "by LE."
A cut foot because tools? Huh? Did one jump off a table and attack Gannon's foot? Is AS so careless that he left dangerous tools littered all over the garage floor?
What was LS "unloading" with Gannon?
Time-stamped selfies taken inside the truck?

So much gobbledygook. MOO.

Question for a local person..is there somw logical destination where would a person from Colorado Springs be going to driving north on 105?
Is there an attraction north of there? Special shopping? Would someone end up on 105 having missed a turn off for the Spruce Mtn. Open Space?
Not necessarily. Most would go on the interstate if north of C/S towards Denver .
If looking for a quieter road to hide someone there’d be many choices especially if time is short and you must return so far south to her home

Right.

• Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing him as a runaway.
Ignore all these facts.

Ignore facts.

No. I ain't doing that.

MOO the police build a case for prosecution, they have to take into account any points which can be shown as inconclusive. The video is part of their larger puzzle.
On it's own needs more supporting evidence.
MOO not disputing video shows that he did not return, MOO the trip out was one way, but MOO also video is not 100% conclusive.

Good point about deciding what she was going to do by Monday if not earlier.

In the TV interview, she made a point of saying that Gannon was home Sunday night after the walk and that her daughter could vouch for that. Well, the question wasn't whether he was home Sunday night, but what happened to him Monday. Kinda makes me think her mind was focused on events and decisions made Sunday.

This is not fact, but thinking aloud, pondering, assessing, etc.

jmopinon

In my opinion, the reason she was heavily focused on establishing the fact that her daughter saw GS on Sunday night is because she didn’t think there was any way to establish anyone having seen him Monday.

She wasn’t expecting the neighbor’s video showing her and Gannon leaving the home. She didn’t have a way to establish him being seen Monday, because she didn’t think anyone had seen him past Sunday night.

IMO JMO MOO and such

Thank you! Same for me. He was a miracle child at birth, I was hoping for another.
My heart is breaking for LH... to lose the child she fought so hard for at birth. I was on here when Todd Koelhepp's female victim was found alive and Jayme Closs. Miracles do happen. But those cases were very different and didn't have the vocal key players like we do here. We didn't see LE focusing many personnel hours and expensive resources on a particular, remote location over the course of days. My daughter is just a year younger than GS and I so hoped LH would get her little boy back but I just don't see the facts adding up to that outcome. :(

Not necessarily. Most would go on the interstate if north of C/S towards Denver .
If looking for a quieter road to hide someone there’d be many choices especially if time is short and you must return so far south to her home

MOO was thinking possible that on way somewhere an altercation took place in car, car was pulled over, fragile boy is now deceased. What to do? Hide him, say he ran away.

Isn’t it just a little interesting that LS would not come out and say, “Gannon felt better, we went shopping, and got home around 2:15, and he left for a friend’s an hour or so later. When he didn’t return, I called LE.” This would have aligned with her report to LE.

Instead, she never mentioned this outing until she got caught on video, and even then, she would not say, “Dang, had a brain lapse, we went shopping and got home around 2:15..., etc.” Instead she latched onto the shadow issue, likely after seeing it discussed online, and suggested that Gannon hopped out of the other side of the vehicle and LE knows this.

The truth never changes. The lie always does. Honest people don’t imply. They just say it.

Actually, LS didn't mention blood on a tool, she said:

"Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking.

He sat on the edge of the car and we bandaged it up. He was good to go. He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift. After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house."
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

LS managed to give the impression that she was sharing information and clearing up some questions/suspicions but in reality all she offered were vague references and half statements that the reader had to fill in.

"Cleared" - cleared by whom? She never said "by LE."
A cut foot because tools? Huh? Did one jump off a table and attack Gannon's foot? Is AS so careless that he left dangerous tools littered all over the garage floor?
What was LS "unloading" with Gannon?
Time-stamped selfies taken inside the truck?

So much gobbledygook. MOO.
B&UBM
Yessss! Her "cleared" made me think of myself checking off my to-do list.
Make appt-cleared!
go over math work-cleared!
buy dog new outfit for spring-cleared!

MOOoooo.....plop

Just drove by the search area. Not good timing - everyone was at the staging area eating lunch. I'm curious what EPCSO says the searcher count is today. It looked like there were maybe half as many cars as were there on Thursday and Friday.

The weather is really helping their efforts the past few days. Snow is melting quickly - there were a couple small patches of bare ground in the search area. Based on footprints in snow, I would say they have searched both sides of 105 from about the middle of the east-west portion of the S-curves to a short distance north of the second curve.

As someone else mentioned, the supposed privacy screen is actually a fence/gate with solid green fabric (looks like that landscape barrier fabric only heavier) between two fence poles. It's between two berms of dirt just north of the second curve. It looks like it's something the landowner did perpendicular across a dirt road to prevent people from driving onto their property at that location.

When I drove by, there was a Douglas County sheriff 's vehicle and a EPCSO vehicle parked there and the two LEOs were standing by the landscape fabric fence as if they were guarding it so it still seems possible that there is something there of significance. Maybe/maybe not. It honestly seems unlikely since nobody was guarding it last night.
Thanks for the updates you've been giving. MSM has been so sparse the last couple days.

Ha! And as we who followed the Kelsey Berreth case know, Dan May wasn’t in that house because he believes Gannon ran away.

He was in that house because he’s trying to build a case against his killer.

And I have no doubt he will.

What, you don't think Dan was checking under the bed to make sure Gannon wasn't hiding there?

Yeah, me neither.

The DA was at the house to get a firsthand view of the crime scene.

Well, one of the crime scenes, anyway.

JMO.

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure no one suggested these things. And no one saying the video is not conclusive is saying that means nothing horrible happened. I don’t understand the battle here to be ‘right’ and the ‘bam’ comments.
If LE thought those videos were relevant to finding Gannon, they would have revised their comments about when he was last seen and what he was wearing. I believe this video is not significant to them because they have later video or other evidence of more significance that makes it not matter because they know no one is going to have evidence of him alive after that point.

Right.

• Ignore the fact that LE has told the public that there is nothing to indicate there's a threat to the community, and no signs of abduction.
  • Ignore the fact that TS (mis)led LE into initially characterizing GS as a runaway.
Ignore all these facts.

Ignore facts.

No. I ain't doing that.

I just woke up from a 14 thread pages nap....Yall were "discussing'' "the video" and "if there was blood" then also..... I guess yall have not solved those questions yet ?.... Boring question - Is LE still searching/digging for Gannon/evidence in the same area today as yesterday ?.......Thank you to anyone that knows and replies.... That is all......moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend