Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to add it is not conclusive in the format in which we received it.
I believe it is conclusive to those who viewed on a large screen and saw pre and post intervals too in HD .
I doubt they have a reason to lie about what they saw.
Agree. HD with audio might be conclusive. No door opening click which can be proved to be picked up by the audio of the system.

I posted this scenario in previous threads trying to be vague wondering if anyone would pick up on it? I didn’t want to jeopardize anything but since LE has publicly announced the area. Why not? These maps (to me:imo) gave substance that it might be possible Gannon could be alive - that she did attempt to provide care and take him to secure him with someone trusted (perhaps someone with medical knowledge). This is why I held onto a fantasy of a miracle.
Are you aware of someone nearby specifically? I'm curious if you've made a connection between any person that was perhaps with Gannon before he disappeared and another person who lives/works near the current search site.?? Hope that makes sense!

The 11-year old boy two doors down from my apartment stays home from school “sick” every few months and is outside, playing & visiting on those days...:)
School is different than it used to be, most kids find it very stressful. Most younger parents let kids who are doing well opt out once and while.

My feeling is it’s not from a phone since someone clearly knew phones track a person’s whereabouts. Or can.
That’s a good point. Cell phone location data was clearly on her mind, as evident in that alleged Google search.

I also think law enforcement would have had that information quite early, and we would have seen this search activity at that point, as opposed to now.

So I think it’s more likely that this information comes from GPS on her vehicle, surveillance footage, or a witness statement.

Whatever it is, I think the source is strong.

I do not dispute what we see happening in this case, other than the hard-opinion that no one exited the red truck from the far side. I hold a different opinion, as based on my own experience. I can not ignore what is clearly shown (regarding particular shadows) in the video. The shadows (and timing of) are there. If someone says they aren't shown I would have to question either their display equipment or perhaps their reasoning.

The shadows are there. I choose to believe it was due to someone exiting the vehicle. Believing that does not preclude the possibility that GS may have ended up some 40-miles away. I might have to dispute that he was discarded 40 miles away during that particular 4-hour shopping trip. I am open to the possibility that something occurred after that 4-hour window (between the 10:15 am and 2:15 pm time frame) but I have doubt that it occurred during the 4-hour shopping trip because of the shadows... they cause me to have a reasonable doubt, which I can not fully ignore.

It does not look good for a particular individual, and I am fully on board with that opinion, but that does not mean I should ignore what my eyes see and how my applied logic makes a conclusion.

I need more evidence. A fair trial, after all.....
Well I think I’m gonna go with the neighbors quote that his dad saw the actual video on the neighbors actual equipment (which None of us have seen) and cried about her lying so I believe there were no shadows and anything any of us are seeing on these videos on our own tablets, phones, computer screens and TVs etc is nothing compared to what dad saw in person on the actual equipment it was recorded on - IMO he did not exit that vehicle...
jMO

Are you aware of someone nearby specifically? I'm curious if you've made a connection between any person that was perhaps with Gannon before he disappeared and another person who lives/works near the current search site.?? Hope that makes sense!
MOO would love that to be true, but MOO no one is going to keep him hidden after all this effort to find him.

Well I think I’m gonna go with the neighbors quote that his dad saw the actual video on the neighbors actual equipment (which None of us have seen) and cried about her lying so I believe there were no shadows and anything any of us are seeing on these videos on our own tablets, phones, computer screens and TVs etc is nothing compared to what dad saw in person on the actual equipment it was recorded on - IMO he did not exit that vehicle...
jMO
Yeah, I never had to see that video. All I had to know was how the father reacted to it.

That says it all.

I’m convinced it was hers. I think this entire thing started with an act of abuse, and by Monday morning (if not earlier) she knew what she was going to do.

I think he didn’t go to school because of what she did to him the night before, which is also the same reason he’s not coming home alive.

She covered up a crime with another crime.

I’m sensing intent. That anything that could’ve resulted in Gannon injured but not dead before he left the house Monday morning was part of an overall plan or building desire to cause harm but a subconscious need for “justification”.

For sure. Until and unless we have more there’s not much the public can do.
I don't know what to make out of the lack of media updates today. Did LE ask media to back off for awhile? Or, is nothing going on? I'm assuming they are still there looking in the same place, but I don't see any updates.

Maybe the local evening news will have an update on the search.

jmo

I wonder if Gannon will ever be found.
I’m convinced he will, and it will be sooner, rather than later.

SM didn’t have a great deal of time to work with, and this occurred in broad daylight.

The one thing she has going for her is the vast expanse of area, and difficult terrain. But I have no doubt she made mistakes, and law enforcement has honed in on a particular area for a reason.

Hopefully any day now.

I don't know what to make out of the lack of media updates today. Did LE ask media to back off for awhile? Or, is nothing going on? I'm assuming they are still there looking in the same place, but I don't see any updates.

Maybe the local evening news will have an update on the search.

jmo

I was thinking that it was because of the weekend. JMO

Someone posted that the stepmom may have put him in a port-o-potty because the she used the phrase "good to go" mulitiple times and that's the name of a port-0-potty company in Colorado. So I'm feeling like I'm solidly on the acceptable speculation spectrum. :cool:

So she's a super villain leaving cryptic clues in her messages? Playing out a real life Se7en plot? I'm gonna stick with her type of personality just can't or refuses to communicate past a college party girl level. She's stuck at that mental age, and her style of communication shows it.

Many of us believe the neighbor video as released to the media is not the smoking gun here. It simply means we need additional evidence or official confirmation from LE that LS and GS left at 10:15 that morning and GS was never seen again. This may exist in the audio of the shared videos, in other videos from the neighbor, in other videos from other neighbors, sightings in person, etc..

Our need for this evidence doesn’t mean we don’t believe the media account or that we think the neighbor lied. It doesn’t mean we don’t think LS did something. It doesn’t mean we think he was kidnapped. It means we believe there’s a lot more to the story and perhaps we don’t want to narrow our focus to the four hour window.

My personal perspective would change if LE directly said he was last seen at 10:15 getting into a red truck at this home with LS. They initially posted ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 at the *advertiser censored* & Go at Mesa Ridge Parkway. Wearing blue jacket and jeans left home on foot.’ That hasn’t been deleted. They next updated it with ‘Last seen last night 01/27/2020 in his home between 3:15pm-4pm in Lorson Ranch.’

I’m choosing to believe there is evidence way more significant than what we’ve seen in those videos and that’s why LE response was to say they are a piece of the investigation. I also believe it’s important to clue into what was happening in social media during the times LE strongly advised against rumor and speculation and told people to disregard content that didn’t come directly from them.

Of course they need more but I absolutely believe it’s a smoking gun. Absolutely.

That’s a good point. Cell phone location data was clearly on her mind, as evident in that alleged Google search.

I also think law enforcement would have had that information quite early, and we would have seen this search activity at that point, as opposed to now.

So I think it’s more likely that this information comes from GPS on her vehicle, surveillance footage, or a witness statement.

Whatever it is, I think the source is strong.
Didn't SM pull the car into the driveway and go into the house again before emerging while Gannon got in the car? Could she have dropped off her phone in the house....which would make her confident in not revealing the Monday car ride because her phone would ping at home?

jmopinion

On the topic of the search for Gannon, I have been thinking about the search dogs involved. I haven’t seen our tracker friends posting today but maybe they are around.

Is there somewhere to look for statistics on how successful bloodhounds or cadaver dogs are in finding their targets? In real life cases, not in training.

I know many were excited about Jessie being free from her last case to work this one-but from my understanding, Jessie is a bloodhound, trained to find live targets. I am worried that may not be of much help in this case, given time since the disappearance, and location of searches.

I could be wrong, correct me if so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member