Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
She also exited the truck after Gannon got into the backseat. She left that truck twice after parking in the driveway. Plenty of opportunity to leave something behind at the house.

The fact that she went back and forth so many times is why I don't believe she was taking him to urgent care or the ER, as has been speculated a couple of times. That's not the behavior of an adult getting a child urgent help.

I also worry, mainly because this reminds me so much of Kyron Horman. :(
Yes it does. The hours on the rural roads.
A couple of differences, surveillance cameras and the terrain.
First thank you citizens who put these cameras up!
Second, the Northwest is super dense woods and just off road is the forest floor is made of decomposing duff, moss etc. easy to dig into and leave something almost without a trace.
Colorado is dry grass land with open spaces between wooded areas, and digging difficult even in summer.
But cameras are greatest thing, MOO criminals can't get to and from CSs without being recorded.

Last edited:
Snow predicted for Monday night into Tuesday.
Denver weather: What to know about the Monday-Tuesday snowstorm

“an area of low pressure southeast of Denver will help create a more conventional setup for snowfall along the Front Range, though the heaviest snows will likely fall in southern Colorado. Colorado Springs and Pueblo could see closer to 6 inches from this storm, and the Palmer Divide will likely see higher amounts than Denver.“

She could say, "I forgot my phone at home." She lies.

Not stating for a fact she did leave her phone home on Monday, but it's an idea to consider. She seems aware that people can be tracked by their phone.

jmo

JMO, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that she has no idea cell phones can be tracked and if she googled that on GS's phone, maybe it was really to find out the answer? And if so, it probably wouldn't click with her that the nav system in the truck does the same, and that's why LE is at the spot they are right now. If that's the case (but its JMO), the only reason I see them not arresting her is fear of lawyering up. Like someone else said, LE knows her profile type and probably appreciate her ability to make public statements.

Question for a local person..is there somw logical destination where would a person from Colorado Springs be going to driving north on 105?
Is there an attraction north of there? Special shopping? Would someone end up on 105 having missed a turn off for the Spruce Mtn. Open Space?
I-25 has a lot of construction. 105 is a roundabout way to go to Denver.

Are you aware of someone nearby specifically? I'm curious if you've made a connection between any person that was perhaps with Gannon before he disappeared and another person who lives/works near the current search site.?? Hope that makes sense!
It does make sense. Time is relative via vantage point. LS strikes me as one who panics in an emergency. At the point of stand still. She’s not likely to think clearly enough to leap into quick action to effect desired outcome. Deduction has led me to believe implementation of a strategic plan is not her forte. It makes sense to me she would seek guidance for immediate assistance. From the moment she took her selfie sitting in the front seat with Gannon before she drove away.

And that would be telling in and of itself.

People take their phones with them when they leave the house for a length of time, and if her phone remained there when the video shows her leaving, that’s damning.

It’s not game changing or anything, but it would fit perfectly into this puzzle.

To quote Pink Floyd, "All in all it's just another brick in the wall."

To be more exact, it's just another brick in a cell wall.

TS is doing a masterful job of helping the DA build a case.

Looks like she missed her calling:

She should have been a mason.

JMO.

Isn’t it just a little interesting that LS would not come out and say, “Gannon felt better, we went shopping, and got home around 2:15, and he left for a friend’s an hour or so later. When he didn’t return, I called LE.” This would have aligned with her report to LE.

Instead, she never mentioned this outing until she got caught on video, and even then, she would not say, “Dang, had a brain lapse, we went shopping and got home around 2:15..., etc.” Instead she latched onto the shadow issue, likely after seeing it discussed online, and suggested that Gannon hopped out of the other side of the vehicle and LE knows this.

The truth never changes. The lie always does. Honest people don’t imply. They just say it.

She also first said that LE has another very clear video from a different angle showing Gannon exiting the vehicle. “And DON’T you believe for one second that the police don’t have another video...” or whatever nonsense she said.

And that would be telling in and of itself.

People take their phones with them when they leave the house for a length of time, and if her phone remained there when the video shows her leaving, that’s damning.

It’s not game changing or anything, but it would fit perfectly into this puzzle.
Especially Moms when carting children around IMO - you just don’t leave that safety behind unless something else is going on (I.e. you don’t want anyone knowing your location) JMO

She also first said that LE has another very clear video from a different angle showing Gannon exiting the vehicle. “And DON’T you believe for one second that the police don’t have another video...” or whatever nonsense she said.
Yes. Then she destroyed her argument by talking about shadows, and (implying) advanced video analysis.

Not something one would need with a clear video supporting Gannon’s return.

And I thought Patrick Frazee was the dumbest person in the state of Colorado.

Good point, and it would be telling if her phone was pinging at home and she told LE that she was home from 10-2. But why wouldn't they make her a POI then? If that happened it'd be pretty damning.
So many things are damning in this case, she is 100% suspect numero uno to LE (imo) and they definitely have their reasons for not stating such... if they state soon that she is POI or suspect before arresting her, it will be calculated in order to push her buttons. There’s no going back though and they might be able to get way more out of her now while there is no lawyer whispering in her ear. Moo

I believe GS left the house later that day. Is it captured on video? I don't know. No one knows except LE (if video later surfaced) and they might have tactical reason to not release that info, maybe so as not to spook a potential poi/suspect with whom GS may have left.

I respect your opinion and theory. I truly do. And I fully believe folks should be considered innocent until proven guilty. I would like to understand why you think this is what (may have) happened. Is your theory, then, that this individual has taken the life of Gannon (thus the daily searches to find his remains)? Or is your theory that this person is holding Gannon for some reason, and has planted/left evidence in the areas that have been searched to throw-off investigators?

IF your theory is accurate, (and we know without a doubt there are numerous surveillance cameras in the neighborhood), why wouldn't LE release photos, vehicle information, time of departure, description of potential poi/suspect to the public? What would be the purpose of withholding this information if they feel Gannon is endangered? I don't believe they would keep this information from the public in order to prevent "tipping off" said individual? It could potentially be a threat to the public's safety, IMO.

If TS knows who is responsible (addressed in her statement), why hasn't SHE, in the interest of bringing Gannon home, provided the information to the public? How can the public be on the lookout for individual(s), vehicle(s), etc.? LE has indicated that ANYONE with information about Gannon's disappearance is considered a POI. Wouldn't she want (even against LE's advice), to take the public's focus off of herself?

I, personally, do not believe LE would be utilizing the services of numerous entities, digging in the snow at numerous locations, and collecting forensic evidence from the home or garage numerous times if the investigation indicated Gannon left with/was abducted by an unnamed individual. (Of course this would be my theory regarding the evidence collection I mentioned. I would be left to speculate that said individual would not want to risk losing a hair, dropping skin cells, leaving a fingerprint, or any other trace of themself(s) inside of the garage/home. But what would be the purpose for the collection then if the individual met Gannon outside)?

So many things are damning in this case, she is 100% suspect numero uno to LE (imo) and they definitely have their reasons for not stating such... if they state soon that she is POI or suspect before arresting her, it will be calculated in order to push her buttons. There’s no going back though and they might be able to get way more out of her now while there is no lawyer whispering in her ear. Moo

Honestly, by now MOO at least a few defense attorneys have contacted her pro bono and said "stop talking."

What really jumped out at me was not one of us here or anywhere in internet land was talking about blood evidence in her car or home. Until SM brought it up, I explicably. That tells me there was blood evidence and that that evidence concerned SM enough that she felt she had to make a public statement that would get to LE or she is trying to reach AS.
Yes, there was absolutely no reason to bring up anything about blood. She could have just said on Saturday she noticed Gannon walking around to the side of the house if she wanted people to think he left that way. Instead she seemed to highlight details that might explain any evidence that was found. Jmo

What really jumped out at me was not one of us here or anywhere in internet land was talking about blood evidence in her car or home. Until SM brought it up, I explicably. That tells me there was blood evidence and that that evidence concerned SM enough that she felt she had to make a public statement that would get to LE or she is trying to reach AS.

I believe timing of a video released that we can't discuss and her statement released tuesday explain this. SM may have discussed something in that video and that would explain her need to try and explain blood in her statement, IMO

Not necessarily. Most would go on the interstate if north of C/S towards Denver .
If looking for a quieter road to hide someone there’d be many choices especially if time is short and you must return so far south to her home

Other possibilities for taking 105 rather than I25 are (1) traffic issues on I25 due to an accident or construction; (2) the renaissance festival but that’s only six weeks during the summer; (3) wanting to take the scenic route to get to the west side of the Denver metro area.

Those all seem like possible reasons for the SM to have been at the 105 location previously and may have informed her return to that area.

MOO

Yes. Then she destroyed her argument by talking about shadows, and (implying) advanced video analysis.

You're in really good company, which is to say, "Me, too!"

I even went so far as to say there'd never be a bigger moron on the face of the earth than PF.

I stand corrected.

I've been completely humbled…the first sentence of this post, notwithstanding.

Lesson learned.

I'll never say never again.

Never.

Last edited:
They have reported that they've received tips of possible sighting

Which could mean possible sightings of certain vehicles of interest, or people other than Gannon, too.

Of course, there may also be possible sightings reported of Gannon as well.....poor little Caylee was supposedly "spotted" all over the country, when in reality the child was decomposing in the woods :(

MOO

Let’s not forget Chris Watts and his claim that his pregnant wife came home from a business trip and killed her other two kids, just because. Or Jessica Ridgeway’s killer who offered a DNA sample to LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson