Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just drove by again. It doesn’t look like they’re winding it down yet. A large group of searchers we’re heading out to search at that same area - behind the gate that looks like a screen. There was a lot of activity at that specific location again.

Thank you for taking your personal time to check things out for us. Wish I had the time to drive down.

Yeah, it’s one thing if we had one statement or interview to analyze, but that’s not the case.

It’s the same pattern, one that paints a very troubling picture. If one didn’t know any better, they would think this had nothing to do with a missing child.

It’s all about her.

Much like Chris Watts’ interviews.

Agreed. I'm also stuck on HOW.
HOW CAN ANYONE HURT A CHILD?

Many years ago I got my then ten yr old home from wknd visit with dad. I immediately asked about his neck, and he said his uncle got mad bc he (kid) won in a video game and uncle strangled him and three him into the wal l. To this day, I....have no words. Well. Certainly nothing I can post here, but really, I've been frustrated...mad...I've been furious! But to hurt a kid? HOW, how can this happen? I suppose I will never understand it. It is just so, so sad.

An adult... strangled a child... over a videogame?

I hope that violence and/or charges ensued.

Just drove by again. It doesn’t look like they’re winding it down yet. A large group of searchers we’re heading out to search at that same area - behind the gate that looks like a screen. There was a lot of activity at that specific location again.
Well alrighty then back on the roller coaster ride I go
Ps. love your drive byes

This makes me sick. And I am so sorry this happened to your child.

Edited by me: this was supposed to be a reply to the poster that their child was strangled by the uncle. I don't know why websleuths site work s so wonkily for me. Sorry.

Last edited:

Terrific. Thank you for keeping us updated!

I know I am not alone in saying how much local knowledge is appreciated (in addition to driving by locations, taking photos/videos, and sharing real-time information), here at WS. THANK YOU!

Because you seem to be fairly familiar with the area, I do have a couple of questions if you don't mind?

Are the roads in the current search area plowed for snow? If so, how high would the drifts have been on the date of Gannon's disappearance vs. now? How far off the road are they plowed? I'm just curious if searchers are having to navigate (and search through) these snowbanks to find what they are looking for?

The main toad - Highway 105/Perry Park Road is plowed regularly. The roads off the highway are primarily private roads that owners plow or have plowed.

I don’t believe there was any snow on the ground at the time of GS’ disappearance. It hasn’t snowed at all in January. The first January snow was the day after he disappeared.

The search team plowed the shoulders of the road as part of their search efforts this week.

Thank you! You're our only source of info today. :)

jmo

Why would they ?

If you’re a defense attorney who loves the spotlight and wants to be part of a sensational case (see Fotis Dulos attorney, CA atty, etc...), you’d sink your claws in now, offering to be of assistance, and get her to shut up so you had some hope of trying to help her beat the eventual charges. IMO.

Just putting down my thoughts here..
Ive been going through all the possibilities of what could have happened to Gannon.
I really doubt he ran away, ran away to where? As a 11 year old child
where would he run too? Other then to family, anyone else that he may have ran too would have already turned him over.
When a child is abducted there is usually someone that sees something, they catch them on their video survelance walking by or
someone sees them at some point being pulled into a vehicle.
also Ive never seen LE dig up fields looking for a abducted child without knowing that that's where he/she was buried or thrown out.
Now a lot of people are saying maybe he was given to someone in the sex slave ring but how would the everyday person know h0w to do that? I sure wouldn't, not without a lot of looking up stuff online and searching and making sure the person he is being given too is legit and not a undercover agent. If that were the case LE would have already found search evidence for sure.
So what does that leave? murder or accident is all I can think of and in that case, it comes back to who was with him when either of those two occurred. Not pointing the finger here at anyone but there are only so many things that cause a 11 year old to vanish!!

Thank you so much!!!! I have been using Google maps "live traffic" to somewhat track the search. A lot of red and orange in the search area. Actually just increased.

Above BBM

The "shadow" and the door movement happen at the exact same time.
My husband is a cyber security engineer for the government/military.
Our plethora of 'equipment' cannot really get any better than it is, here at home....
Again, the shadow and movement of door, literally happen at the same time.
I have worked in photo/video analysis in my career history. While I cannot offer any more substantive proof - that is the conclusion I come to based on my own education and experience.

The word "pareidolia" is a legit word too.

JMPT....just my personal thoughts

I totally agree. My workplace also provides some Adobe-based work tools that allow really close examination of video/photo and I see nothing that looks like a human foot or leg, or any evidence of two feet or legs or of walking (and the door opening provides an estimate of how long a time period we're talking about - it's not as if there's a lot of data lost to time lapse here).

If LS did leave her phone at home, with the idea to claim she left it at home/forgot it at home, this would be a pretty silly statement for her to make.

At the risk of turning this into a shadow, I'll reply. ;)

I don't think she left the phone at home with the intention of claiming she left it at home. I think she might have left at home pretending to be at home on Monday.

But when the video was released that showed she wasn't at home all day Monday, she might have been be asked about why her phone pinged at home when she was gone for four hours. And if that questioning happened, I would expect her to lie and say something like she forgot the phone at home.

That's just brainstorming, not a firm belief about where her phone was and certainly not fact.

jmo

If you’re a defense attorney who loves the spotlight and wants to be part of a sensational case (see Fotis Dulos attorney, CA atty, etc...), you’d sink your claws in now, offering to be of assistance, and get her to shut up so you had some hope of trying to help her beat the eventual charges. IMO.

Ah. Those types of defense attorneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members