Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It either doesn’t exist, or she thought she looked better in the other one.

By “look better,” I mean both physically and in terms of optics. Her “duck face” and lighting may have been optimal, and/or it shows how great a mother she (thinks she) is (taking her smiling kids hiking).

Who the hell knows though with this lady. She’s a piece of work.

She's posted other things out on social media, worse than a selfie. My guess is it doesn't exist. The sad thing is I think she's a nut that won't crack. I think she's that far out of the norm that she'll never come clean, always repressing empathy to focus on the latest "why don't they believe me yet!" response.

gps data from LS phone and/or the truck could have indicated that both the truck and phone were in that area for a period of time. but tat does not mean that LS and/or GS were also in that area for the same period of time. it's possible that LS & GS met someone in another vehicle at that point and the truck & phone remained at that location while LS & GS and 3rd party went somewhere else. so hopefully LE had a visual sighting of the two at that location for a period of time as well as gps data.

What might be the reasons to put his body one place and evidence another? Especially with limited time to do all that?
We've seen that in a few cases. Holly Bobo, and Sierra Lamar, 2 examples that come to mind.

It sends the police and their resources on wild goose chases. Holly Bobo's school bag and packed lunch was thrown from a moving vehicle, in opposite direction of where she was taken. Same with Sierra's backpack and clothing.

Yeah, I believe that, and her account that law enforcement told her she was being “uncooperative.”

I think that’s about it though.
I believe her when she said they held her at gunpoint and threatened to shoot her. I can see her being resistant and disrespectful, and ignoring their commands at first, even trying to push past them, assuming she could just walk away. She's that arrogant, IMO.

And I think she blew it by being 'too clever' and adding 'my parents' into the google search.

I really don't think an 11 yr old that wanted to know if his cell could be tracked, would add 'my parents' into the google search bar. These kids are way more savvy than we are about google phone searches. They keep it to simplest terms.

When I read what the question supposedly was, I felt certain that was a staged question. :rolleyes:

This is spot on, my kids at most would have searched something like "phone tracking powered off" if their google skills for homework are any indication.

She's posted other things out on social media, worse than a selfie. My guess is it doesn't exist. The sad thing is I think she's a nut that won't crack. I think she's that far out of the norm that she'll never come clean, always repressing empathy to focus on the latest "why don't they believe me yet!" response.
Yeah. I think they could literally have her on video committing murder, and she’d still deny it until her dying breath.

Agreed. If anything, a perp might actually find the spiralling tip count reassuring. It just creates more fog and indicates that LE just don't have the answers yet. And yes just as the chances of finding a missing child diminish by the minute, the chances of getting away with a crime increase with each day you spend at liberty.
All true, and yet the perp might be rattled because there is always that chance that someone saw them, on their drive, or as they got in or out of the car.....and they know this had a few close calls ...so could this be the day someone calls it in?

Or perhaps they fear that at least one other person knows about their secret, or is at least very suspicious---is this the day that person is going to call in a tip?

Isn't the 'site' by the side of the road? Regardless, I had the Frontier and it will get you out of a rough spot but I wouldn't exactly classify it as off road.

And unrelated but I'd just like to thank everyone for finally, shutting up... about the damn microphone :(
Did yours have a GPS built in?

And she might as well hurt AS while she’s at it?

MOO
I think she was always very strict with her discipline. But with the way things were falling apart around her, I think she was spinning out of control.

I think she may have meted out some harsh punishment, and it went beyond what she usually did. Perhaps she realized that his injuries were going to be impossible for her to explain.

When people saw his injuries, she would likely lose her teaching credentials, lose custody of the kids, and lose her husband, and perhaps lose her freedom for awhile too.

Perhaps all of the above was enough for her to do something drastic to save her own butt?

Last edited:
G'morning/evening err middle of the night....whereever you are!!:)
WOW!! Alot of catching up to do!!! Am caught up now but admittedly did skim read some so forgive me if I'm about to double up here.

For those of you familiar with the area, I'm wonding is this snowy weather something that is gonna last awhile yet like a month or two or can we hope to see a change in the weather pretty soon?? .

I just watched the latest newscast KKTV 11 (thankfully am not geoblocked from their site) They have added a clip, I'm unsure how recent it is but it caught my eye.....When asked about the timeline the lady's answer was very vague but extremely telling IMO She stated "The timeline in this case is going to be looked at" AND this was placed right after the news reported said '' He was last seen at his home on MONDAY (no time given) IMO This tells me that they truly believe as most (not all I know) of us here, his last sighting at the home on Monday was not the original timeline stated!! Anyway that was my biggest takeaway from the latest newsclipo_O

Here's hoping for a move forward in locating Gannon this week and may the weather hopefuly be on our side.

All true, and yet the perp might be rattled because there is always that chance that someone saw them, on their drive, or as they got in or out of the car.....and they know this had a few close calls ...so could this be the day someone calls it in?

Or perhaps they fear that at least one other person knows about their secret, or is at least very suspicious---is this the day that person is going to call in a tip?

Yes, although I get the impression with LS that misleading people has just been part of her life since she was very young. It is something she has mainly positive experiences with and is confident about as she knows she is good at it. Most of us are bad at lying and the few times we have tried it, over anything remotely serious, we have quickly been caught out. The lie became a bigger problem and far more humiliating than the actual act, so we learned to avoid doing it. I don't think that's the case with her. Of course the stakes she is playing are suddenly massively higher, but she remains confident in her ability to play the game I think. She'll be a glass-half-full person, when it comes to how well her deception is going.

It either doesn’t exist, or she thought she looked better in the other one.

By “look better,” I mean both physically and in terms of optics. Her “duck face” and lighting may have been optimal, and/or it shows how great a mother she (thinks she) is (taking her smiling kids hiking).

Who the hell knows though with this lady. She’s a piece of work.

...Or she lied and Gannon wasn’t with her on return, thus, no picture because he wasn’t there.

It's not just a random thing," said former agent Pete Klismet. "With some basis of knowledge from prior cases, somebody has told them something about the specific or general location up there where they may want to look and they may find something."

El Paso County Sheriff's Office has received 555 tips so far, but no person of interest or suspect has been named. People's online rumors and theories have accused the stepmother of being involved in Gannon's disappearance.

People in Facebook groups have also questioned why deputies have not arrested anyone yet. But Klismet says an arrest "doesn't mean a whole lot because they need to have enough information to convict somebody."

...snipped...

Spokesperson Jacqueline Kirby with EPCSO says no public volunteers are being used for the search in the Larkspur area. Klismet says that is probably because investigators have "specific information."

"They don't want volunteers who are untrained and don't know how to handle evidence and don't know what to do if they find evidence," he said.

Kirby says they will continue to investigate the Larkspur area before extreme weather conditions arrive.

giphy.gif

Who’s here for Gannon?!

I don't think it was being suggested that the phrase has any inherent nefarious meaning, nor that the person saying it was consciously giving any hidden clues.

What I think was being suggested was that, if that phrase "good to go" had been seen recently by that person, such as on the products of a company with that name, that the person might subconsciously use that phrase rather than any other similar-meaning phrase. I notice myself doing this -- using phrases that are on my mind for other reasons.

In that sense it could be a possible lead to track, though nothing tangible or accusatory (that's not the right word but I'm drawing a blank)

IMO MOO
I have used that phrase since I was a child in many different instances. When ready to leave the house....”We’re good to go”. When I have everything for a Super Bowl party....”Good to go”. It was common where I grew up....maybe not so in many other parts of the country. I took it only as she lived somewhere on the east coast at one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member