Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think one of the searchers dropped something they had previously found? I just can't figure out why they are sifting snow when there wasn't snow on the ground when Gannon went missing - or do I have that wrong? Wouldn't he and any item be UNDER the snow, not in it?

jmo
I guess that depends on how much snow has fallen since then. Whatever they are looking for could have been buried by the plow. Or of course something could have been dropped alongside the road anytime after he went missing. Jmo

snipped by me for focus

Maybe whoever is responsible was worried they had been driving too long and too far, saw the driveway provided enough room to turn around, saw the culvert and tossed/dumped/hid whatever they needed to?

Pure speculation. I have been trying to figure out the ‘why’ regarding this location was well. So so curious to know what they are searching for, possibly finding there...

I believe whoever did this thought they were really smart. I am betting they avoided obvious dump locations like lakes or ponds because they knew they would be quickly searched. I expect when things begin to come to light, we will see some work was put into diversionary tactics and attempts to establish an alibi/decoy locations, etc...

IMO MOO JMO and such

edit for typos
Which lends heavily toward premeditation.

Procedural question, if they were to find GS in Douglas County, is that still within Dan May’s district? Also, what are the chances he will still be around when this goes to trial since his term limit is up this year? I’m sure that probably depends on how long it takes to wrap up the investigation.
Looks like he only handles El Paso and Teller counties.
About

HERE IT IS! Just posted on KDVR by Nicole Fierro. The person interviewed is former CO Attorney General Cynthia Coffman, who Fierro says has become close to GS's bio parents over the last few weeks. No new info as far as I can tell.

Investigators focus on specific location as search for Gannon Stauch reaches third week

Coffman speaks of the parents being in unbearable anguish (as most of us ascertained).

“You can imagine the emotional turmoil they are having now,” Coffman said, adding, “They are strong people. Al and Landen are sticking together and they have great families to support them, but it hurts. It hurts and it hurts more every day.”

Coffman says as the days go one, the updates have become less frequent for the family.

“The family sees what you see and what you are reporting and law enforcement is only able to give them the barest details of what is happening,” Coffman said. “They don’t want to compromise the investigation.”

Questions to ponder:

Is there not some sort of electronic device that can detect things thru the snow? I suppose like a metal detector, or sonar or something that can at least scan an area and determine what is under a pile of snow (or dirt).

I know they have heat seeking detectors they use in like helipcopeters to scan large wooded areas. Obviously at this point they arent searching for anything that is a warm body
, but with all of the world's technology, why isnt there something that can detect a large body shaped object hidden somewhere? Or detect a suspicious solid item? Or detect a disposed broken phone? Or whatever they are looking for?

Or would it be crazy to put warm water over the snow piles?

If anyone is knowledgeable about tech and searching devices, I would love to hear about it.

Sad to say, she may have burned him.
PF was done in because of KK testimony. If it weren’t for her, they probably would not had a conviction.
If SM DID do something to GS, she probably didn’t tell anyone or have anyone else help.... if she did, that person should be very scared.
If he left alive with her at 10:15 and she was home by 2:20 I just don't see her having the time to drive almost an hour, end a life, burn remains and evidence to the point that sifters are required to recover them, and drive almost an hour home. IMO

I'm a hunter and have participated in many tracking activities with other hunters in my area that lose a deer. A lot of times, a deer will immediately get easy access by ravens and opposuums, which don't do much damage. Larger animals come along later that can get at other parts, but there is still plenty of carcass left - it would definitely not be in lots of little pieces requiring a sifter no matter what the animal that comes along. Sorry to be so morbid, I really hope Gannon is not in that state (still holding a semblance of hope he's alive regardless), my point is just speculating animals may have done something to the point of needing sifters is not possible.

A group of 10 Vultures can do plenty of damage in 24 hours with carrion, including flying away with some of it and dropping it.

Do you think one of the searchers dropped something they had previously found? I just can't figure out why they are sifting snow when there wasn't snow on the ground when Gannon went missing - or do I have that wrong? Wouldn't he and any item be UNDER the snow, not in it?

jmo
I’m wondering if they think a plow might have pushed or scattered something under the snow...that then rested on top. If that makes sense.

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)‏Verified account @CMoore_News [VIDEO]
Traffic is down to one lane on Highway 105 so that crews have room near the road to search. It appears that crews and shovels and buckets. @FOX21News #FindGannon
3:19 PM - 17 Feb 2020

CMoore News® (Carly Moore)‏Verified account @CMoore_News
.@EPCSheriff wildland fire crews also on scene. @FOX21News #findgannon

ERA9F1JVUAALXLv.jpg

3:35 PM - 17 Feb 2020

@Silverheels much better at updating inquiring minds than these reporters (but thanks for the link!)

Just catching up here with the latest updates. It's a crazy amount of effort put forth to sift through snow, so I'm going with something like a weapon or item of clothing that could have Gannon's blood on it. I hate even typing that :(

I just pray that they find whatever it is they're looking for and that it leads them closer to finding Gannon.

Whenever I see footage of the search area all I can think is “talk about finding a needle in a haystack”

...to have to sift to find something? Dang.
I keep thinking isn’t there a way to pick up all that snow and throw it in the back of a dump truck, take the truck into a warm warehouse and let the snow melt?

She wants back in that house.
Narcissistic smooze....

She may want back in that house for another reason, too.

I'm hearkening back to that weird incident where screams were heard in the garage and it was subsequently reported that LE supposedly startled the homeowners, or something along those lines.

Did MSM ever confirm who exactly was in the garage at the time?
Was it LE who yelled, "What are you doing here?" or was it the mystery homeowner?

Were male or female voices heard screaming?

I'm wondering if someone snuck back over to retrieve something from the garage and/or house and was interrupted by LE.

JMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members