Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think one of the searchers dropped something they had previously found? I just can't figure out why they are sifting snow when there wasn't snow on the ground when Gannon went missing - or do I have that wrong? Wouldn't he and any item be UNDER the snow, not in it?

jmo

You sure would think so. Was there absolutely no snow up against fences and on the roadside that Monday? It does tend to end up staying in those places. What's so interesting is that they aren't searching gullies or ravines, just mostly roadside (and one hillside/little hilltop). At least, today it doesn't seem they're looking in ravines.

It would make sense that something could be roadside. How weird it will be if we find out later that the timeline is not what we think it is...we actually know so little.

A group of 10 Vultures can do plenty of damage in 24 hours with carrion, including flying away with some of it and dropping it.

Not likely to completely obliterate the body into a sifting site only. Sure they could tear off things here and there, but the bulk of the body would remain, such that you'd know there was a body first and the rest is being sifted for more. We have nothing but sifting so I feel 100% no body, but rather other evidence of some kind that makes this not a dump site.

She may want back in that house for another reason, too.

I'm hearkening back to that weird incident where screams were heard in a garage and it was subsequently reported that LE supposedly startled the homeowners, or something along those lines.

Did MSM ever confirm who exactly was in the garage at the time?
Was it LE who yelled, "What are you doing here?" or was it the mystery homeowner?

Were male or female voices heard screaming?

I'm wondering if someone went to retrieve something from the garage and/or house and was interrupted by LE.

JMO.

That's another question I would love answered. There was absolutely no follow-up from the night that female reporter was standing outside their garage and reported that lights were flashing and someone was yelling. I've googled up one side of the internet and down the other and I got nothin'!!!

Who yelled in the garage that night and why?

That’s what it seems...they have information about something specific, and I wonder if they got a tip, or if they were pointed there as a result of investigative work, like GPS. I can’t imagine what it’s like to be in the hot seat, watching this unfold across media, and thinking, “I never thought they had snow sifters.”

I think the snow sitters are standard evidence sifters they are using to sift snow. MOO.

I am just getting caught up on today’s thread. Forgive me if this is covered already but has you know who been yammering today on social media? I’m asking in a websleuths way not for any other reason, given the intense activity by LE today.

Questions to ponder:

Is there not some sort of electronic device that can detect things thru the snow? I suppose like a metal detector, or sonar or something that can at least scan an area and determine what is under a pile of snow (or dirt).

I know they have heat seeking detectors they use in like helipcopeters to scan large wooded areas. Obviously at this point they arent searching for anything that is a warm body
, but with all of the world's technology, why isnt there something that can detect a large body shaped object hidden somewhere? Or detect a suspicious solid item? Or detect a disposed broken phone? Or whatever they are looking for?

Or would it be crazy to put warm water over the snow piles?

If anyone is knowledgeable about tech and searching devices, I would love to hear about it.

Cool that you mentioned that about pouring warm water over the snow.....if it's a crazy idea, then I'm crazy too .....because looking at those pictures it also occurred to me that there should be a way to hose it all down and melt the snow too!

But..... I'm in the deep South and know very little about snow.

MOO

A group of 10 Vultures can do plenty of damage in 24 hours with carrion, including flying away with some of it and dropping it.

So it wouldn't be beyond the realm of possibility to assume that a bird or an animal picked up part of a body and dropped it at this location?

Last edited:

I'm hearkening back to that weird incident where screams were heard in the garage and it was subsequently reported that LE supposedly startled the homeowners, or something along those lines.

Was it LE who yelled, "What are you doing here?" or was it the mystery homeowner?

I'm wondering if someone went to retrieve something from the garage and/or house and was interrupted by LE.

JMO.
That ended up being nothing. Deputies closing the garage startled crime scene investigators inside the house:

Just touched base with @EPCSheriff, they let me know the officers were just trying to close the garage door for them and spooked the people inside.

Not an update to the case, but shows just how tense and emotional the situation here is.
#GannonStauch #FindGannon

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

Cool that you mentioned that about pouring warm water over the snow.....if it's a crazy idea, then I'm crazy too .....because looking at those pictures it also occurred to me that there should be a way to hose it all down and melt the snow too!

But..... I'm in the deep South and know very little about snow.

MOO
Depending on the temp, that water would turn to ice.

jmo

I'm not sure, but I thought there was a news source saying there was going to be a statement by a spokesman for the family, so I assumed that meant the parents.

I don't think TS has gone back to the house since she stormed off before her interview. I'm not sure if Albert or anyone is staying at the house, or if LE has been there recently. Jmo
delete

I'm hearkening back to that weird incident where screams were heard in the garage and it was subsequently reported that LE supposedly startled the homeowners, or something along those lines.

JMO.
That's what I thought, too. We could definitely hear a man yell but I'm not sure about any other voices. I know the reporter later explained it was LE going back to close the garage door and it frightened the homeowner but I suppose she could have been asked to say something like that. Jmo

Hello everyone I just signed up but have been lurking for a few days reading probably hundreds of pages now and have many pages opened trying to catch up and keep up.

From the beginning I agreed with most of the people in here and everywhere else, that she killed the boy, after the neighbor video, there was no question or doubt in my mind. I saw a few posts from some members saying he was being kept away and not killed. Then I wondered, but why?? For what reason? I kept reading and I came across a post explaining the theory from a member who does not believe the stepmom killed G. I got the answer from that to the "why". Attention, money who knows if you're a narcissist. And how she planned one thing, but that it totally backfired on her.

One thing that has always stood out to me and bothered me from the beginning and didn't seem to quite fit and that I could not understand and probably is highly unusual when someone kills a child, is to call the police so soon after the child isn't back home yet and call it in as a "runaway" I kept wondering why she would do that and not wait much longer, which no one would question cause 11 yr old boys off with a friend could be hours and hours late and it would be normal. I believe it was 2 hours after she claims she last saw the boy, as if she could not wait to put her scheme into motion. Wouldn't she want as much time to go by as possible? And to have everyone frantically assuming the boy was abducted so they can be running around looking for suspicious vehicles, and people and databases of known criminal etc?

Hoaxes are becoming more and more commonplace and the stepmom comes off like the type who just might do this. Also would explain why she doesn't even pretend to be worried really and is focused mostly on herself. A killer would be focused on pretending to being loving and worried I think. Well, I hope this to be true!

I think she waited til it was well past dark per the norm in the family dynamic. As for pretending to be loving, I think we have seen the best acting this one is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Displaced_Fey