Presumed Located NE - Scott David Black, 42, Murdock, 2 Feb 2020

Dnp2be

Reaction score
654CD0BE-E915-4462-8773-DC9066FE7C32.jpeg
50A53C93-EBFD-498D-A196-7AE31F022F4A.jpeg 4B6161DF-4B2B-470F-8DCB-6233E9840CA9.jpeg

Last seen in Murdock, NE on February 2, 2020. He was driving a white, with black hood, 2013, Dodge Challenger, 20-S397. The Challenger was abandoned in Albuquerque, NM on Monday, February 3 2020 and towed by PD on Thursday, February 6, 2020.

Demographics

Sex: Male
Height: 5’11” (71 inches)
Weight: 245-250 lbs
Race/Ethnicity: White/Caucasian

Physical Description

Bald, previously know to have brown beard however he shaved it off right before going missing. Brown eyes. Has tattoo -Left bicep area of either a wolf or dragon. Clothing -
Maroon colored jacket with grey lining.

Investigating Agencies

Cass County Sheriff's Office
(402) 296-9322

Agency Case NumberCS20020128
Douglas Durkan, Sgt. Investigations
--
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing 42 year old from Murdock, Nebraska

Scott-Black5.png

Scott-Black2.png

Scott-Black3.png

Police in Nebraska are asking the public to be on the lookout for a missing adult male. 42 year old Scott Black was last seen on February 1, 2020 in Murdock, Nebraska and is registered as a missing adult with the Cass County Sheriff's Office.

Scott is believed to be traveling in a white 2013 Dodge Challenger with Nebraska license plate number 20C397 and VIN number 2C3CDYBTXDH686920.

Reports indicate that Scott's Dodge Challenger was found 858 miles away from in Albuquerque, New Mexico. However, Scott has yet to be found.

If you have seen Scott or have any information about him, please contact the Cass County Sheriff's Office at 402-296-9370 or the Nebraska Missing Persons Clearinghouse at 1-877-441-LOST(5678) or 402-479-4086.

Scott is described as a white male with brown hair and brown eyes, 5'11" tall, and 245 pounds.

Physical Description
Bald, previously know to have brown beard however he shaved it off right before going missing. Brown eyes. Has tattoo -Left bicep area of either a wolf or dragon.

Why do they not know if the tattoo is a wolf or a dragon? Wouldn't the family or the reporting party know? Small detail, but it just sticks out to me. Rooting for you Scott!

Why do they not know if the tattoo is a wolf or a dragon? Wouldn't the family or the reporting party know? Small detail, but it just sticks out to me. Rooting for you Scott!

I smiled reading your comment because it was the exact thought I had when I read it. You would think they would ask if they didn’t know. Weird.

There is a Facebook dedicated to finding him. I do not know if msm has reported what the family has stated the detectives are telling them but there are some interesting details that unfortunately lead me to believe foul play. His cousin was able to view her camera (she lives next door to him) and he did not pull into his driveway until Around 3 am (recalling from memory so not the exact times). She said he sat in his car for a long time and the camera did not record if he actually ever went inside. She said by 430 am he had left apparently to go to Walmart. She was unable to tell if anyone else was in his vehicle because the tint is so dark in the car and it was dark outside. After searching his house, family reports he took his cell phone, laptop, and camera with him. When police located his vehicle in NM, those were all found in the vehicle except his cell phone. They also find his drivers license in the car. His bank records show that he withdrew $400.00 out of his bank account on 2 separate occasions. However, his phone has been off and messages are no longer going through/being delivered. There is 2 hours of time unaccounted for. There’s a lot of info if one wants to check out Facebook.

I guess this case could really go either way but I get the feeling that he didn’t willingly disappear and I mainly feel that way because it’s reported he would have never left his dog. The dog was found in the home. So after reading everything, we now have a man who is missing with no ID, a cell phone that hasn’t been on since pinging in grand island, and without a car that was found abandoned in New Mexico. Unless he truly wants nothing of his past, sadly I feel this isn’t looking good.

Still I will pray for the best. It appears he has many loved ones that truly care about him.

@Dnp2be
we need a valid source link to your post, thanks in advance

are we able to link the missing Facebook page that is run by family? I’m not sure because I have seen some do it and some say no. I will look for msm articles to see if they state the info but I personally obtained info through his family’s missing site they made to aid in helping find him. The first couple posts I linked the sources. Thanks

are we able to link the missing Facebook page that is run by family? I’m not sure because I have seen some do it and some say no. I will look for msm articles to see if they state the info but I personally obtained info through his family’s missing site they made to aid in helping find him. The first couple posts I linked the sources. Thanks
It is fine if it a specific fb page for the missing person, however if a family member is posting in their fb profile this is not ok. If you still doubt, feel free to send me the link to check prior posting!

Here we go, this is the Facebook page to help find him. I know family said they have been overwhelmed so at times they aren’t allowing comments but they are still updating. Lots of good information here, especially that I haven’t seen in the news. I have seen so little on the news, it’s a shame really.

Help Find Scott Black

Here we go, this is the Facebook page to help find him. I know family said they have been overwhelmed so at times they aren’t allowing comments but they are still updating. Lots of good information here, especially that I haven’t seen in the news. I have seen so little on the news, it’s a shame really.

Help Find Scott Black
Sarah Marie
Help Find Scott Black Public Group | Facebook
Very informative post that includes
“What We Know”
I couldn't get those links to get to that page (it says the link is broken or removed). I also did a FB search for the group, and couldn't find it.

There are no updates yet on Scott's missing post on the Cass County Sheriff's Office - NE page on FB:

Cass County Sheriff's Office - NE

Reactions: mrz
I couldn't get those links to get to that page (it says the link is broken or removed). I also did a FB search for the group, and couldn't find it.

There are no updates yet on Scott's missing post on the Cass County Sheriff's Office - NE page on FB:

Cass County Sheriff's Office - NE

I just tried it and it says the links are broken as well for the two I posted previously. I’m not too sure the reason; they were up & working a couple of days ago.

Anyone able to find an update or answers (since a couple of the fb links are no longer working)?
Praying he was found safe. Hopefully, we’re able to find something soon.

I’m still able to see it on Facebook. I don’t know if this will work because his cousin who runs it keep switching the settings but try searching “help find Scott black”.

Attachments

• 0FB41AD3-F9DF-4434-911B-854AC2891CBC.png
    0FB41AD3-F9DF-4434-911B-854AC2891CBC.png
    314.9 KB · Views: 25
I’m still able to see it on Facebook. I don’t know if this will work because his cousin who runs it keep switching the settings but try searching “help find Scott black”.
I’m assuming that’s why we are unable to see page (she has settings switched to not allow page to be searched & viewed).
Keep us updated when able! :):)

https://www.facebook.com/350186718508793/posts/1329490367245085
Missing 42 year old from Murdock, Nebraska
read comments there is a screenshot of police documents about charges being filed against SB for sexual assault of a minor 12 and under . As well as in the article police stating that they feel he's running from those pending charges I have linked the FB post with the comments as well as the artical
PL8PIC

Wow! What a ‘find’ to say the least; this is horrible! I’ll never understand. :mad:

PL8PIC

Wow! What a ‘find’ to say the least; this is horrible! I’ll never understand. :mad:
I saw that information several days ago, and when I tried to find "official" reporting of the charges, and of any arrest, I could find nothing! Maybe someone with more legal experience, like @GraceG, could find if those charges did exist.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158
Back