Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
LC (or whatever her initials were at the time, after husband 2?) had already spent time in Hawaii so it wouldn't be surprising if she got married in Hawaii. MOO.
And how do we know this? I didn't think Kauai came in until she was well into CV.
This may have been posted already, but I just found an article about a possible Tylee sighting in December.
Possible Tylee Ryan sighting at a Nashville concert
pretty much ruled out as an "attention seeker". apparently she has done this before.

Isn't it funny that Lori complained CV was always gone, considering he was traveling for work? I guess he should have stayed home instead of working? And who was going to keep her living in the style she was accustomed too? He was also reportedly paying bills for members of Lori's extended family. I doubt she complained about that.

Nate Eaton - Reporter

“I SEE YOU.” I’ve been able to cover new developments in the Daybell story because of you. Keep sending your tips - they help! Today I’ve been communicating with the woman who took this photo. She writes: “It was a chilling experience to see her (Lori) in person. I had eye contact with her after I took the photo through the window of Hertz, and after reading that the scrutiny of her movements was simply "media hype" that would die down, I wanted to let her know that I saw her, that it's not just the police and media who are watching her because there are parents like me everywhere who care about JJ and Tylee and will never stop looking. Wherever she goes, she will not find a place where she will not be seen by people who want justice for them. When she saw me through the glass, I pointed at her and mouthed, ‘I see you. Where are your kids?’ She looked at me, raised her eyebrows and just shrugged. Reading about her in the news was one thing, but coming face to face was entirely different. I felt sick afterward, and though I hope the scrutiny around her increases, I personally never want to see her again.”
Wow! So proud of this woman for doing this and i don't even know her. Not all heroes wear capes.

On 6 PM local news in Hawaii tonight, they talked about Lori & Chad, saying the "island-hopping couple" had been spotted at the car rental in Kahului Maui. lol. So I guess any time there's any movement, it will be on the news. These people can't escape scrutiny at this point.

As I mentioned earlier, I believe it's very likely that they went to Hana/Kipahulu area. That area is THE place on the island that is known for being the "escape from it all" destination. Tiny town, out in the boonies, rich people love it because it's private and they won't be bothered. I wonder if they're staying at the former Hotel Hana Maui.

If they did go to Hana, I don't envy them having to drive the road to Hana when they were already looking so stressed and tired. It's a very difficult drive with many one-lane, hairpin turns and cliffs. Also tons of waterfalls. It's like a tropical jungle version of the Matterhorn ride at Disneyland - but it lasts 2 hours and requires constant vigilance from the driver.

Count me in as another one happy we have a local. :)

I haven't been there in years but Maui is my idea of heaven on earth. Jmo

Doesn't really matter who paid. CV was not living there. AC was invited there to protect the resident

In my opinion, there are a few facts that muddy the water.

Lori intentionally provoked the verbal altercation between herself and CV.

Tylee conveniently, by intention or not, provided the means for Alex to lay claim to "self defense" by holding out a bat that CV conveniently grabbed.

Of all people, the one with a gun, gets a little owie (maybe) from a former ball player to the head.

Oddly enough, there's now an investigation for conspiracy to commit murder.

JMO

And how do we know this? I didn't think Kauai came in until she was well into CV.

pretty much ruled out as an "attention seeker". apparently she has done this before.

We have no links ruling her out as an attention seeker, only statements by a websleuther alleging this. Google search shows nothing for me unless someone has a link to share.

Edit: two websleuthers. One created an account Jan 6 and has never said anything before or since on WS, but made a statement that they are a reporter and they wanted people's opinions on whether or not the story is believable.

This all may very well be the case but, to date, no one has provided anything discrediting the woman who made this claim.

That concert was only a day or so after the news initially broke. The tipper only noticed the strange behaviour. It was when she afterwards saw the missing children information that she believed it could be Tylee so tipped it in. I do not see anything wrong in this behaviour and is what LE want. If it was Tylee, the people with her may not even have known about them being reported missing at that time either.
MOO
I don’t have a problem with her phoning in the tip. I have a huge problem with her taking her “story” to the press. As well as with the news outlet that carried it.

Regarding the Hertz picture, it appears we are coming to a close on this...hopefully. Perhaps Chad has come to his senses and he had a new vision, one in which doesn't involve him going to jail. The honeymoon is wearing off and, if he has nothing to do with any of this, now is his time to jump ship. They are going to be homeless soon, regardless of how much money or credit they have. I'm sure hotels are going to turn them away. This is not how Chad saw everything playing out. I'm sure the pressure is what the FBI hopes will make him crack. moo

Time for some swift justice, what kind of world is this, you can just disappear your two children and be out and about living life? They gave her a deadline, it has passed, lock her *advertiser censored* up. It id funny how the justice system seem to always protect the guilty

I have been wondering if the report of seeing Tylee at the concert was approved by LE to be made public.

The LE are definitely using the media to keep the pressure on L. Hense Nate being invited to break the news in Hawaii.

So I wonder if this is another case of keeping the pressure up. It could also be a way for the LE to hint at the possibile people who have Taylee that they know about them and for them to consider their options.

Panic on the possible capters part could cause them to call L or CD. Are LE monitoring Phonecalls?

Did they not use Nate because they want the public to think its less credible but actually they are trying to speak to those holding the children. Push some buttons and see what happens.

IF this is a real sighting we can expect LE to have a picture from CCTV and a possibile licence plate and therefore a name? Also payment info for the tickets.

But I think the bunker idea really has some legs. But then so does alot of what is suggested here.

Do we know how big CD following is? Are we talking 10 people, 100 people, 1000, 10000?
I feel that JR's quote regarding talking to CD's kids, AND that "Chad and Tammy had tight money problems" early in 2019 says very much in regards to just how much money is floating around. I think CD was the "thing" to be marketed, but that LVd somehow had the money. EG...had CD ever been in HI before. And the HI wedding pictures.. just further marketing of the future "god and goddess" to be marketed.

Well, I guess we can stop worrying about Tylee, then. The people she is with are obviously concerned that she is entertained enough, since they went with her to a concert. Do you really think this woman saw Tylee?
It doesn't matter what we think or if it was Tylee or not. The fact that tips are going in and people are alert is the important thing for this case. It brings more people in who are keeping there eyes open to it. Of course there will be false tips, but only LE can determine that by investigating.

I am much less worried about them offing themselves. Do you realize they could buy tickets to countries other than US and get out? Nothing to stop them as far as I can tell. No charges, so they can leave the country to somewhere with no extradition treaty with the US. Seems like plenty of tropical islands they could pick from.
What do you think stopped them from going to Mexico? According to Dateline, they were spotted supposedly fleeing there? I don't know who tipped them off or if it was true.

JR certainly hit the nail on the head with this.

Former friend: Chad Daybell predicted his late wife's death and brainwashed his kids

Chad's kids were left for the holidays after their mom just died and their dad takes off to Hawaii with another woman," Rowe said. "They had to see pictures of him getting married on the beach, holding hands, while they are stuck in Idaho with the FBI raiding them and the police storming their records and personal lives and he's MIA in Hawaii."
She also states in the same article, "What he had told me in February was that he and Tammy were tight on money and he was doing his best to keep his marriage together," she said.
That doesn't sound right for someone who is making $30,000.00 per month. MOO

Does anyone have any speculations on why L was looking at JJ schools app up until Feb 4th?
Someone speculated the dates appeared to follow Justin Lumm reports. And they did seem to. I think @Gardener1850 was going to add them to the timeline. Maybe mods have not updated it yet.

Fox 10 says the dates she looked at school school app are
Sept 7
Nov 21
Jan 8
Jan 31
Feb 4
Feb 9
Feb 20

Can we add to timeline please?

I was thinking that. But looking again at the video it seems like its notices from the school to parents. Rather than a community forum.

Well if one of them wasn’t involved in any of the deaths they should be panicked and run to the nearest LE officer. And the other probably isn’t worried about anything other than the first one talking. Which means the innocent person has every reason to be scared to death.

But if each of them are responsible for a death or two, but not all of them, they both should be nervous.

The fact that neither of them have bolted yet tells me neither are innocent and each knows the other could jam them up good. So for now they are stuck with each other until one figures out a way to kill the other while making it look like suicide.

I will almost be surprised if they don’t find Chad dead allegedly by his own hand. Typed note and all.
My biggest concern is that they will ritually take their own lives. Utah has a high rate of suicide, this has caused the predominant faith here, Mormonism, to publicly clarify its position in efforts toward prevention. Chad has already managed to revise church teachings to suit his own beliefs and it concerns me that he will do that here. If Chad believes he is a high authority, can only be judged by a God he is on a mission for, then I think LE needs to ARREST them NOW. Do not give them any further opportunities to control the situation they have created. Pick them up, hold them for extradition, keep them in jail for contempt of court for non-compliance while you build a case.

They look stressed. Don’t give them a way out. End it.

LDS apostle: 'Totally false' that suicide leads to permanent hell

She also states in the same article, "What he had told me in February was that he and Tammy were tight on money and he was doing his best to keep his marriage together," she said.
That doesn't sound right for someone who is making $30,000.00 per month. MOO
So even in February he could not afford Lori. Did we ever find out for sure if he went to Hawaii then when Lori was there with Tylee?

Perhaps the $30k includes any income Lori is receiving. It seems way too high IMO. He better be reporting $360k on his taxes in April.

I think you are right. Just an observation I would make is this. When you come to Hawaii as a tourist, you are largely ignored. Everyone understands tourism and most peoples' job depends on it in some way. So much is tolerated and it is a very welcoming place.

If you move to a "rich, haole" development like Princeville among other places you are not living in the real Hawaii. The history of Hawaii is that in the late 1800s, sugar was king and the sugar barons imported workers from Japan, the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, freed American slaves and others. They worked alongside Hawaiians and everyone was pretty much the same. So when you meet someone now their ethnicity hardly matters because everyone has the same basic cultural background as a plantation worker. The single exception is being a "haole" which literally means an outsider (possibly "without breath" which basically means having no soul) but generally is understood to mean a white person.

I'm a haole although I am respectful and have only been called haole in a derogatory sense once and it was after I did something stupid and deserved it. It was an eye-opener though because it made me realize how often people of other ethnicities who might do something stupid, are then singled out because of their race or whatever. Of course I knew that was wrong before but my experience really drove it home. But I digress.

I think the Hawaii that Lori (and maybe Chad) knows is not the real Hawaii where most of us residents live. I think you are right that they are sadly mistaken if they think this is a safe haven. Once they leave the tourist areas, locals are not going to put up with their crap. They are the very definition of "haoles" and they are going to find that out more as more as word spreads.

I would say that Hawaiians are nonviolent. That's essentially true. But historically Hawaiians had a very violent culture. Under the kapu system you would be killed for almost any minor offense, even things like stepping where the king did or women eating with men. Nowadays, yeah, it is all about "aloha." But part of aloha is extricating toxic elements in society and L&C certainly qualify.

If they went to Hana I think they will wake up to a very rude surprise within a couple of days. If they are in the tourist areas of Kaanapali it will take longer and they might be fine.
Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blondeboricua