Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we absolutely positive it was Gannon in that video getting into the truck? Could it have been his sister dressed in his clothing?

THIS!! ☝️☝️☝️
This is what I am wondering too - because THIS could change the whole timeline that the public has been privy to! IMO

I have to thank the locals who are providing such detailed information from actually being on site and nearby, even ITO current weather conditions and topography. This is in invaluable to those of us who are not local.

On a lighter note, I would LUURRRRVE me a bit of that snow today. Where I live, in South Africa, we have had scorchers upwards of 90*F...
I'm here for Gannon, too. And, even from afar, I am consumed with the need to find this precious child. I have 3 of my own but Gannon has stolen a special place in my heart too.
#GannonStrong

Another reason to discount fire is that it leaves a strong smoke odor on anyone near the fire. The smoke would likely be in SM's long hair as well as clothes - which would be noticeable to others she interacted with Monday evening, imo.

Plus, I don't see how she would have time.

jmo
Also, people here are INSANE about fire. Any smoke gets reported immediately as we have had some massive wildfires in recent years. LE often has to put out tweets telling people to stop calling about smoke/fire they see because so many people call it in. There's no way a fire in the area they are searching would have gone undetected/unreported.

I too am wondering about the sifting. The only time I have been involved in an operation like this was for a case where they suspected a body had been in the ground for years and they were looking for any bones, jewelry, buttons, etc. Seems to me most items that could have been tossed would be a bit large for sifting. Only thing I can think of is the key to the back gate that Gannon had. Trying real hard to keep my focus off the "noise and speculation" and deal with facts and potential physical evidence.

Yes! Sometimes hard trying to refocus!

I have a thought...theory i ran by my husband. Do you think it may be possible that someone picked Gannon up at the pet store (her looking out the window repeatedly), and took him... intentionally,,,, planned.? As in her being mad at husband and using child to. Get back at him, to create a scene where husband would maybe cling to her? Instead of wanting to leave her...a desperate attempt. I realize its pretty far fetched but after Gannon was taken it got out of hand IMMEDIATELY and she didnt know what to do to change this snowballing effect and so on???? Just a theory idk....a way Gannon would still be alive in my mind. This is just a thought.
I think it is a possibility that she was waiting for someone who did come and pick him up but he died in their care and now neither one can tell the truth without facing charges of at least medical neglect resulting in death all the way up to murder.

Worked last 6 days so have so much catching up to do. :eek: Followed intermittently, but missed some details, i am sure. It's a nice day out today... no snow. I have been thinking about Gannon SO much! And Faye... What a world we live in... :( It seems so dark... but then have to remember that there are a lot of kind and good people out there as well. Anyway, may today be the day where sweet Gannon is found! ❤❤❤❤

Also, people here are INSANE about fire. Any smoke gets reported immediately as we have had some massive wildfires in recent years. LE often has to put out tweets telling people to stop calling about smoke/fire they see because so many people call it in. There's no way a fire in the area they are searching would have gone undetected/unreported.

Interesting! Where I live, someone has a fire going just about 24/7... one neighbor has them almost daily

Total side note - I live in Brighton, CO which is way far north from Colorado Springs by probably 100 miles. Anyway, this morning on one of the Brighton neighborhood facebook pages someone posted about a raid with big military type vehicles. They posted a picture of one truck with the words "Police Rescue" on it and for a second after seeing that picture, I wondered about Gannon. But then reality hits me, it's probably a drug raid in a residential area and the vehicle is for neighborhood safety. Anyway, sorry for the rambling... I really hope Gannon is found and that who ever is responsible is brought to justice. Soon!

First time joining in. I’ve been following this case closely to the point of obsession. My heart aches for this boy and his family... I can’t imagine their pain.

One theory I haven’t seen discussed is the likelihood of a fire in that area. Couldn’t a fire have been hidden by the berm? Depending on the size of property, it’s possible a fire could be going without property owners even being aware. And if the fire didn’t consume all “evidence”, wouldn’t it be possible scavengers picked through after it cooled?

They’re definitely searching with purpose. It’s so hard to have all of these thoughts while wondering.
People who live here are VERY diligent about spotting and reporting fire and/or smoke. We have had too many tragedies in recent years due to out of control fires.

What really strikes me as odd is how adamant LS was in her statements that Gannon is alive and coming home. She’s not worried a bad man may have taken him or that he’s injured somewhere alone and cold. As a parent that’s the first place your mind goes to when a child is missing. She’s his stepmother and not once mentioned feeling any sense of guilt or responsibility when she was in charge of taking care of Gannon and now he’s missing. You would expect her to be distressed and wanting to clear her name, not giving an interview of the back of her head.
What on earth was that all about? Jmo

My thoughts exactly.

But I also see that SM is in good shape, so while not likely to want to do the heavy lifting, I think she could do it (and be resentful about it).

And I can also see her bossing someone around to help her - and would keep up the pressure on that person not to spill the beans. She seems the type that once she makes up her mind, she doesn't change it, doesn't budge, doesn't do anything to make things smoother for others, doesn't apologize, would lie to cover a lie rather than admit a lie.

My opinion only based on what we've seen of her.

jmo
ITA. I think this case has it's Krystal Kenney, weak link,maybe more than one. Who ever the weakest link may be,they just need to ask themselves how long before Dan "the Man" comes around with a shiny pair of bracelets. MOO

Good morning, WS. I'm here for Gannon and sending heartfelt thanks and prayers to all the agencies assisting in the search for him. May his parents find comfort, peace, and information soon!

I first woke up three hours ago and it had stopped snowing but my yard easily had 2 inches of fresh fluffy snow. It started snowing here again about an hour ago and now I'm up to about 5 inches. Still snowing but not frigid temps. Last I heard the college campus (my appointed place to go this morning) is only on a two hour delay so hopefully that means the weather will be clearing out, giving LE the ability to safely get back to work to finish their task at hand.
Our school and college both closed for the day. I still have to work tho It's still coming down here and will for a while Be safe if you have to go out !

Yep. Exactly what I said. 911 would be called quickly. We had to evacuate for the Black Forest one. The Springs and this whole area are terrified of smoke/fires, and we have every right to be

I would like to give a special Thank You to our local posters, @SalMAnder , @Silverheels @PrayingForMissing and anyone else I've missed.

It's so beneficial to have locals who can describe exactly what's going on and know the area. I'm sure I can speak for all of us here at WS in saying that it is very much appreciated.

I hope today is the day we have some answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member