OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a question to ask you Sleuthers, for someone to kill Kenneth Rhoden, he had to know who it was because they opened the door and stepped in far enough for Kenneth to set still and shot him in the eye, who ever the shooter was they had be on good standing with him or he wouldn’t open the door, I really think a woman killed Kenneth, because if the fight happened at Big Chris house on 4-10-2016, Kenneth would have not opened that camper door to talk to Jake, George or Billy without a gun in his hand, JMO

Got a question to ask you Sleuthers, for someone to kill Kenneth Rhoden, he had to know who it was because they opened the door and stepped in far enough for Kenneth to set still and shot him in the eye, who ever the shooter was they had be on good standing with him or he wouldn’t open the door, I really think a woman killed Kenneth, because if the fight happened at Big Chris house on 4-10-2016, Kenneth would have not opened that camper door to talk to Jake, George or Billy without a gun in his hand, JMO

I think it's possible the door was unlocked and he was just surprised by the shooter. According to the news reports, it looks as though he only had time to sit up in bed. DS said his legs were draped over the edge of the bed, and the money scattered down his legs. Thinking he was being robbed, maybe he pulled out a wad of bills and then was shot.

Dogs don't always react the way one thinks they might, or somehow Brownie wasn't a factor. According to reports, no sign of forced entry anywhere, and Brownie was inside the camper too. Brownie could have begun raising cain, and being at gunpoint KR settled him down.

Unless details are brought out in court, there's many aspects we'll just never know.

edit: For the accuracy of the gunshot, the shooter may have stepped toward KR as if to accept the money.

Last edited:
I think it's possible the door was unlocked and he was just surprised by the shooter. According to the news reports, it looks as though he only had time to sit up in bed. DS said his legs were draped over the edge of the bed, and the money scattered down his legs. Thinking he was being robbed, maybe he pulled out a wad of bills and then was shot.

Dogs don't always react the way one thinks they might, or somehow Brownie wasn't a factor. According to reports, no sign of forced entry anywhere, and Brownie was inside the camper too. Brownie could have begun raising cain, and being at gunpoint KR settled him down.

Unless details are brought out in court, there's many aspects we'll just never know.

edit: For the accuracy of the gunshot, the shooter may have stepped toward KR as if to accept the money.
We really don’t know if Kenneth had money threw on him LE has redacted so much why would they let DS tell any correct information, also in JW wife’s interview she did with all us on FB she made it plain that she could not answer any questions connected to the murder case, JMO

We really don’t know if Kenneth had money threw on him LE has redacted so much why would they let DS tell any correct information, also in JW wife’s interview she did with all us on FB she made it plain that she could not answer any questions connected to the murder case, JMO

Just have to go with what he said on video twice. Otherwise, nothing we've seen or read in the news can be considered. DeWine did say he hadn't known about the money, but someone in his position may not have every detail at such an early stage. So with that, you have an eyewitness account, and a high level official that's still trying to take it all in.

Just have to go with what he said on video twice. Otherwise, nothing we've seen or read in the news can be considered. DeWine did say he hadn't known about the money, but someone in his position may not have every detail at such an early stage. So with that, you have an eyewitness account, and a high level official that's still trying to take it all in.
I wonder why when those people called Mr. Smiley and Wonder Woman was try to make JM and BJM look like killers why for a solid week or better they post nothing but song titles and artists from the 80s and 90s? IMO

STOP discussing information from other sites and trying to out who is a member of that other site.

Information from other sites is not allowed unless the site is MSM, LE, or media approved for discussion by Websleuths.

STOP discussing information from other sites and trying to out who is a member of that other site.

Information from other sites is not allowed unless the site is MSM, LE, or media approved for discussion by Websleuths.

Sillybilly, I sincerely apologize to everyone for my part in those discussions and especially for taking your time to have to tell us to shut up. Thank you.

KR was shot in the right eye.

I assume people normally shoot with their dominant hand. It would be easier for a left handed person to shoot (someone facing you) in the opposite eye (right).

Earlier in either this thread or the last, I thought I remembered someone commenting JW was left handed. Can anyone help me confirm or deny this?

TIA
JMO, MOO, etc.

Last edited:
Wagner’s attorneys raise ‘frustrations’ in Pike County massacre case, complain about courtroom tech

BILLY
He (Billy) told the judge through his attorneys he is frustrated with some aspects of the case.

Wagner’s attorney says he is upset he can’t always meet with his attorney in person to see some of the evidence against him. He meets with them via video conference instead.

“Our client has expressed some frustration, but we’ve assured him that’s not how it’s going to be in the future,” Wagner’s attorney said.

Wagner’s attorneys also say they are frustrated by the setup in the Pike County courtroom itself, saying it would be hard for their client to get a fair trial with the limited audio-video capabilities of the antiquated courtroom.

The prosecution responded that if the trials are eventually held in Pike County, they would bring in updated video equipment to answer that concern.

Last edited:
KR was shot in the right eye.

I assume people normally shoot with their dominant hand. It would be easier for a left handed person to shoot (someone facing you) in the opposite eye (right).

Earlier in either this thread or the last, I thought I remembered someone commenting JW was left handed. Can anyone help me confirm or deny this?

TIA
JMO, MOO, etc.
Yes I agree but Kenny was in bed. I remember speculation if GW 3 was left handed but no one could find any info on it.

Most dogs do not act the way we would assume and if the dog was around any of the Ws it might have barked enough to have KR to sit up to say come in or what have you.
For me KR always seemed an after thought like we have to kill him but we are tired kind of thing. One of the parents probably sent lazy JW down to kill him and he threw the money just to throw LE off their trail. All of this is just my own thoughts though

I think the multiple shots prevented any struggle from CR Sr... so no killer blood stains.

IMO camo, head covers, gloves, silencers, boots, etc

I also think they were on foot and had maybe four-wheelers waiting in the distance... or just walked the entire way. So no vehicles driven and time to clean up four-wheelers later.

The prior cell phone stuff and hacking could be because of domestic stuff (stalking).

Do we know anything besides 'included DNA evidence'? like who/where?
I've always thought they may have used that power line clear cut, it really does line up with the scenes, even with KR's. Only thing would be trail cams that different property owners could have set up catching the killers on camera but if they were all covered up in same clothing, identifying would be difficult.

Wow! You are way ahead of me! I'm thinking Defiance Farms and it is more likely GW3 was hauling for Fred and it was Fred's livestock Semi! Not Billy's semi and not his business. The onion has many layers. I'm only at the first few layers!

Thankx! "Just when I thought it was over - they pull me back in!"

So we know Billy and maybe his sons drove a livestock semi with cows to Stock Yards Oklahoma. At least this is something! Any information is good information.

BBM
Hmmm....JMO but being born and raised in cattle and horse ranching if someone hauls cattle to an out-of-state sale barn they are usually rustlers. And yes this is all my opinion but it cost to much to haul out of state, cattle loose weight when traveling a long distance due to stress, decreased hydration and feed.

Most dogs do not act the way we would assume and if the dog was around any of the Ws it might have barked enough to have KR to sit up to say come in or what have you.
For me KR always seemed an after thought like we have to kill him but we are tired kind of thing. One of the parents probably sent lazy JW down to kill him and he threw the money just to throw LE off their trail. All of this is just my own thoughts though
KR may have kept Brownie in a cage or bathroom at night also. No one has mentioned that possibility yet.

BBM
Hmmm....JMO but being born and raised in cattle and horse ranching if someone hauls cattle to an out-of-state sale barn they are usually rustlers. And yes this is all my opinion but it cost to much to haul out of state, cattle loose weight when traveling a long distance due to stress, decreased hydration and feed.

Wow. I sure know a lot of cattle/hog rustlers then... A friend of mine hauled a semi load of pigs from Midwestern Ohio to a butcher facility in KY nearly every day for years. There are at least four companies with in 15 miles of me that haul semi loads of cattle and pigs. Some haul to Canada.
At one time there was some kind of quirk in pricing. People were hauling animals to Canada, then turn around and bring them back so they could say they were from Canada and get a better price. All my opinions only...

Wow. I sure know a lot of cattle/hog rustlers then... A friend of mine hauled a semi load of pigs from Midwestern Ohio to a butcher facility in KY nearly every day for years. There are at least four companies with in 15 miles of me that haul semi loads of cattle and pigs. Some haul to Canada.
At one time there was some kind of quirk in pricing. People were hauling animals to Canada, then turn around and bring them back so they could say they were from Canada and get a better price. All my opinions only...

With all respect Dudley Sale barns/Sale rings and butcher facilities are different and there is a big difference in a companies that haul full stock trailers and frequently. But there is not going to be a huge profit margin from Ohio to Oklahoma City to justify a small, infrequent hauler. This is all just my opinion and experience so I do welcome different opinions and experience in the industry.

BBM

I was going by this posted on the Defiance Farms Facebook:

Hauling Cattle!!!
January 23, 2016

Defiance Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics