GUILTY GA - Anitra Gunn, 23, found deceased, Fort Valley, Peach County, 14 Feb 2020 *Sentenced: LWOP*

The bumper was the one reported last night I mentioned erlier and called in to dispatch, it was on COllins and Union Church Rd, body found a mile or so from there on Greer Rd. I prayed but I guess I didnt have faith, I knew in my heart something bad, usually missing persons aren't good outcomes......….Officials were there checking the bumper out this morning, body wasn't with the bumper but near so they apparently drove her car back to Belle St after whatever happened on Collins and union church rd...…….RIP ANitra, gone too soon, only 23, my daughter is 25, breaks my heart for her and her family

Kudos to you for noticing the bumper and calling it in.

“Boyfriend of Anitra Gunn arrested in connection to attack on her apartment, car...

Fort Valley police say there's been an arrest in connection to the case of deceased Fort Valley State University student Anitra Gunn.

According to police, on February 5, 2020, 23-year-old DeMarcus Little smashed the windows at Gunn's apartment, and slashed the tires on her car.

Little is currently charged with criminal damage to property in the first degree, but police add that more charges could be forthcoming. A bond has not been set for Little's release.”

Boyfriend of Anitra Gunn arrested in connection to attack on her apartment, car

Circumstantial evidence, but I'd say it points pretty strongly to the boyfriend. Fort Valley Department of Public Safety did a press release announcing the boyfriend's arrest for Criminal Damage to Property on February 5th. In that press release, they listed his address. February 18th - her body is found off of Greer Road, very close to the reported address. See attached image.

Attachments

• screenshot-www.google.com-2020.02.png
    screenshot-www.google.com-2020.02.png
    368.7 KB · Views: 29
Circumstantial evidence, but I'd say it points pretty strongly to the boyfriend. Fort Valley Department of Public Safety did a press release announcing the boyfriend's arrest for Criminal Damage to Property on February 5th. In that press release, they listed his address. February 18th - her body is found off of Greer Road, very close to the reported address. See attached image.
Yep. The media reports he smashed windows in her apartment and slashed the tires on her car on February 5th.

She probably had plans with someone else for Valentine's day and that pushed him over the edge. Stupid to leave the car's bumper by the body like a big red flag.

Yikes, even if she had other plans for V-day that is no justification to infer she brought this upon herself.

IMO if the bf is capable of doing this, he would have done it even if she spent all day on valentines with him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back