Found Deceased SC - Faye Marie Swetlik, 6, Cayce, 10 Feb 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ladle digging, body dumping, throat cutting suggest that he felt trapped by the overwhelming presence of law enforcement in the neighborhood, which put great pressure on him to try things with the inadequate tools he had on hand.

He couldn’t pop over to Walmart for a shovel for grave digging or a gun for suicide insurance, or drive the body to the railroad tracks. He was truly trapped in a 50 foot radius with a dead body and inadequate supplies.

I wonder if that is an FBI technique? Because it worked incredibly well

I think there’s a lot that was not divulged at the press conference. I’m ok with that but think there is a lot they are keeping close to the vest. I think the fact that the coroner said she wasn’t going to comment on the condition of her body says a lot and not divulging other details out of respect for her family.
No one can say that they didn’t do everything they can to find her alive and well.

The soup ladle could of had fresh dirt on it and it was used for other means instead of digging.
All we know is that it was found in the garbage covered in dirt. I don't think they are going to say anything more about what may have been used in the crime as they said they will not be releasing any more information about Faye. Imo

Just wanted to say that I'm genuinely perplexed by the whole soup ladle thing and was not trying to be mean so hope it did not come off as so. It just strikes me as odd. Aside from what he seems to have done, which is horrific, I think that him attempting to use the soup ladle as a tool to dig speaks volumes about his mental state. I wonder if he had tried to use it to dig or move dirt around somewhere else before he placed her where she was found? The whole thing makes my stomach turn.

Just wanted to say that I'm genuinely perplexed by the whole soup ladle thing and was not trying to be mean so hope it did not come off as so. It just strikes me as odd. Aside from what he seems to have done, which is horrific, I think that him attempting to use the soup ladle as a tool to dig speaks volumes about his mental state. I wonder if he had tried to use it to dig or move dirt around somewhere else before he placed her where she was found? The whole thing makes my stomach turn.

Yeah, Maybe there’s more to it, maybe they should check for potted plants inside or garden beds outside the house for buried evidence

Although this case was a very high profile case, legally, the authorities only owed the public disclosure on the manner and cause of death. We've received that for both the victim and the suspect.

It was confirmed /posted earlier that SC exempts autopsies from state freedom of information law, and autopsies are medical records and fall under privacy provisions of the open records law.

Without a criminal trial here (fortunately) and discovery, I don't see any additional information that will become public unless revealed by family members which I don't see happening. MOO

He might not have been digging an actual deep hole, but maybe scooping some dirt out of a bank or something. (When I was a young student I used metal kitchen utensils to dig holes for little plants I bought. Didn't own any gardening tools).

Whatever was on the soup ladle (or just the fact that a perfectly good soup ladle was in the garbage) made the chief head right to the woods. (Maybe the ladle was in Faye's boot?)

We've often heard how evidence "speaks" to people with long experience in solving crimes. The ladle seemed to speak and someone smart listened and reacted. Good for him as they had already searched those woods multiple times.

Regarding whether Faye was buried, I'll have to listen again but I came away from the presser picturing the officer going straight from the garbage can to the woods and finding her immediately, then calling in others.

I think WS posters are ahead of MSM on this one!

Here you go:

Coty Taylor twitter is @Umbrastone
Coty Taylor (@Umbrastone) | Twitter

Coty Taylor youtube is user Umbrastone
coty taylor

Coty Instagram
Coty (@umbrastone) • Instagram photos and videos

The video uploaded to his youtube is a screen recording of him playing League of Legends. From the video, we know his in-game name is ‘IMainSinged.’

'IMainSinged' is the name that is consistent with his gamer stuff.

As for Reddit, I think he needed an alternative because his gamer name not available.

Coty Taylor’s Reddit account is ‘IMainSingedwastaken.’

And last one...

On this website, umbrastone | User Profile page at ResellerRatings , CT leaves a review for a website that sells computer parts. In the review, he recommends the subreddits r/buildapc and r/buildapcsales. His reddit account has posts in both of these subreddits.
Holy cow - super sleuthing
JMO - and impressed

Whatever was on the soup ladle (or just the fact that a perfectly good soup ladle was in the garbage) made the chief head right to the woods. (Maybe the ladle was in Faye's boot?)

We've often heard how evidence "speaks" to people with long experience in solving crimes. The ladle seemed to speak and someone smart listened and reacted. Good for him as they had already searched those woods multiple times.

Regarding whether Faye was buried, I'll have to listen again but I came away from the presser picturing the officer going straight from the garbage can to the woods and finding her immediately, then calling in others.
Maybe he frantically tried digging a hole and then gave up. Maybe he tried to cover the body with leaves and other debris. He realized it was pointless and was going to get caught, went back to the house, grabbed a knife and slit his throat. Jmo

The poster a couple posts above hit the nail on the head, Coty probably didnt have a shovel on hand and felt like he couldn't go out and buy one without raising suspicion so he tried and used the soup ladle. I wonder if he watched crime television shows like Forensic Files and saw examples of police using receipts and store cameras to figure out suspect purchases etc.

Without a criminal trial here (fortunately) and discovery, I don't see any additional information that will become public unless revealed by family members which I don't see happening.
If Faye was my daughter and I was given the choice of having it revealed or not, there would be no way in hell I'd let the police reveal that she were raped (if that was the case here). It'd feel demeaning if people knew that happened to my child.

I think WS posters are ahead of MSM on this one!

Here you go:

Coty Taylor twitter is @Umbrastone
Coty Taylor (@Umbrastone) | Twitter

Coty Taylor youtube is user Umbrastone
coty taylor

Coty Instagram
Coty (@umbrastone) • Instagram photos and videos

The video uploaded to his youtube is a screen recording of him playing League of Legends. From the video, we know his in-game name is ‘IMainSinged.’

'IMainSinged' is the name that is consistent with his gamer stuff.

As for Reddit, I think he needed an alternative because his gamer name not available.

Coty Taylor’s Reddit account is ‘IMainSingedwastaken.’

And last one...

On this website, umbrastone | User Profile page at ResellerRatings , CT leaves a review for a website that sells computer parts. In the review, he recommends the subreddits r/buildapc and r/buildapcsales. His reddit account has posts in both of these subreddits.

Yes, I realize those accounts are linked to each other and could be him, but there are numerous CT's in the US (Louisiana, Texas, California, Kentucky etc .. at least one of whom is a gamer but is not one and the same individual as Coty Taylor of Cayce, SC).

Sorry to sound like a pain, just trying to make sure we have the right person being sleuthed.

So, MSM or otherwise, what was the first step in determining 100% that any one of those accounts belong to this particular CT who is responsible for Faye's death?

The ladle digging, body dumping, throat cutting suggest that he felt trapped by the overwhelming presence of law enforcement in the neighborhood, which put great pressure on him to try things with the inadequate tools he had on hand.

He couldn’t pop over to Walmart for a shovel for grave digging or a gun for suicide insurance, or drive the body to the railroad tracks. He was truly trapped in a 50 foot radius with a dead body and inadequate supplies.

I wonder if that is an FBI technique? Because it worked incredibly well
Yes. He was trapped. I like thinking in the terms of a caged animal. Becoming more anxious and fearful by the minute. Maybe even pacing, peering out the windows and unable to sleep. I hope his blood pressure soared and his heart raced at the slightest sound. I thank LE for this! Yet none of this compares to her suffering. However I believe his suffering will continue just not here. Dying here didn't end his accountability. It helped seal it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23