Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, stepfather found* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotel might be Royal Lahaina Resort. Image source: TripAdvisor

lobby.jpg
Lahaina is a major area for boat charters I seem to recall.

Maybe they are looking to buy a boat?

I know we cannot sleuth non POI. I do find it interesting how the other male involved in the podcast that cannot be mentioned, who has extensive military and police training, could be confused with Alex in a stressful situation and has lived in Hawaii.

I am catching up on this thread, but wanted to respond to this post. Sorry if it has been discussed already!

Here in the U.S., constitutionally, we cannot be subject to ex post facto laws. Essentially, crimes cannot be punished retroactively if the offense was not a crime when the offense occurred. In this case, basically, if failure to respond to a court order is not subject to criminal liability with current laws, then they cannot retroactively make it criminal.
You make a very good point. Thank you.

I took the original poster's message to mean change the laws so this can't happen again.

MOO

You make a very good point. Thank you.

I took the original poster's message to mean change the laws so this can't happen again.

MOO

I would really hope that something like this couldn't happen again. I find it ridiculous that these kids are just missing and nothing can really be done about it currently. :(

I check this thread as much as I can, hoping that something has happened and the kids are found.

... this angle doesn't take us anywhere, except to put LV in jail on less serious charges, which might be a bad idea right now in view of evidence the state is sitting on...
RSBM

I have been wondering what LE gains by not bringing her in on the misdemeanor charge as a way to ratchet up the pressure on her. What are they doing, investigating, sleuthing that they could not do if she was in jail for a few days?

Or maybe it is just expensive and bad politically for the powers that be in Idaho?

Sure you can hide money so it is not declared in a bankruptcy. But it was Chad and Tammy who had the bankruptcy not Lori and Charles, if memory serves me right. So there is no reason to hide money. It could be sitting in a bank account/investment account. What needs to be explained and I think is being missed is there have been some changes in the financial industry recently, a lot of it has to do with verifying where money is coming from, also most major financial companies will not accept checks from any bank that is not an American bank. We are essentially responsible for making sure all the money we receive can be explained. So I'm just hypothesizing that the only reason in the entire world from Chad and Lori to jump on a plane and take that risk is money, for some reason the post popped into my mind of the wonderful poster talking about banking in Hawaii, that led me to assume there probably wasn't a branch of every financial institution on the island.

It would make sense for Charles to be managing his own investment accounts, when you die in this industry and are still practicing if you don't have a succession plan in place your clients get spread out to other financial professionals within the company. So theoretically Lori's accounts IF she has any, are with a financial professional she may not know if she wants them transferred she would most likely have to physically sign a paper.
No, not CD and LD. CV and LVP ran at least two and maybe three juice bars in Kauai. Earlier threads and some checking shows "Juice Island Hawaii and Juice Island Princeville" in Lori's name. Perhaps not bankruptcy--but failures and dissolved llc's--so still thinking they could have hid money. (Not to be confused with "Hawaiian Island Juice" which appears to be a successful juice bar business in Kauai and Lihue)

But as I said, unless one of them was dumb enough to make a calendar entry like "July 11 - 7:45 - shoot Charles" most of the communication between AC and L would be expected. The fact they texted, even if it accelerated in the days or evening before, that would be evidence that L was scared, which she has said repeatedly. Now, there is a chance that one or both of them did write things in emails or texts that could be evidence of a plan. But they were brother and sister. Sometimes the mere fact two people communicated is evidence of a conspiracy. In this case though I don't think it is at all. I think the content of their communication might be. But they don't seem like the type to write things down.
You are absolute correct but it depends what they have written down but not only the content... it can start to paint a picture once triangulation has been done too ie. where were they both when messages were sent
It all adds pieces to a puzzle to create circumstantial evidence and we don’t know what, if any, other evidence the LE dept may have

Attachments

• 671F9552-6BBC-46A3-ADE8-0F15B10AC62C.png
    671F9552-6BBC-46A3-ADE8-0F15B10AC62C.png
    575.1 KB · Views: 171
One thing from Dateline which I did find interesting was that MBP did not attend AC wedding eventhough they were in the area. As she got married a day apart.

Was there an LDS preppers ofshoot event happening that week in Las Vegas? Was there other weddings which happened that week of other people in the congregation? (Perhaps one for nate to look into as we can't sluth random people)
Was it a mass marriage event?

Has anyone checked for a marriage certificate for Tylee that week too?

All just spitballing ideas. I have no evidence for any of this. Just lots of questions.
I like your idea about a prepper event, that would explain why AC and MBP were in Vegas at the same time. It does seem funny they wouldn't attend each other's weddings or do them back-to-back instead of consecutive days. I have no idea how close they are but the private investigator did say AC helped MBP move to Rexburg.

No Tylee Ryans were married in Vegas. Clark County, Nevada weddings are public record, listed online.

And one clarification: you can indeed sleuth any of the people, you just can't post what you find here on WS!

Do they even believe this themselves? They aren't sitting in some bunker with years of canned good supplies, they are island hopping. Supposedly Chad's original vision made him to move to Rexburg. Well, he and Lori aren't in Rexburg anymore.

Ita. Further proof they are full of it. I hope their supporters see through it.

I like your idea about a prepper event, that would explain why AC and MBP were in Vegas at the same time. It does seem funny they wouldn't attend each other's weddings or do them back-to-back instead of consecutive days. I have no idea how close they are but the private investigator did say AC helped MBP move to Rexburg.

No Tylee Ryans were married in Vegas. Clark County, Nevada weddings are public record, listed online.

And one clarification: you can indeed sleuth any of the people, you just can't post what you find here on WS!

And Alex drove MBP to American Fork, Utah to commit a crime.

No, not CD and LD. CV and LVP ran at least two and maybe three juice bars in Kauai. Earlier threads and some checking shows "Juice Island Hawaii and Juice Island Princeville" in Lori's name. Perhaps not bankruptcy--but failures and dissolved llc's--so still thinking they could have hid money. (Not to be confused with "Hawaiian Island Juice" which appears to be a successful juice bar business in Kauai and Lihue)
From the timeline:

End of 2014/Beginning of 2015 -Lori and Charles Vallow move to Hawaii with JJ and Tylee to start a juice bar called "Juice Island". This business was reportedly a failure and they would eventually move back to AZ (Note: Date based on business filing dates and social media posts; story about the juice bar was from insider posts on WS and confirmed by business filings).

ETA: The timeline includes more specific info on actual incorporation/filings, I didn't want to paste it all in here.

Posted to Media Timeline- page 34

Dateline Episode-Where are the Children

An investigation into the case of two missing Idaho children making national headlines. The trail leads Keith Morrison to Hawaii in search of their mother and her new husband.

Available until 09/26/20
Appearing:
Tags: news, Crime, murder, Mystery, Lester Holt, Josh Mankiewicz, keith morrison, Dennis Murphy, Andrea Canning
S2020 E2142083 min

I was thinking about this...In the interview with the detectives from Chandler, the one detective talks about riding back to the crime scene with Lori, Tylee and Alex in the van. He says something to the effect it being the weirdest conversation knowing what had happened and where they were going. Would this be recorded or on record somewhere? I am curious if she was making pool party plans or what in the world was said. MOO

There's a laptop, a bottle of Sprite and a ziplock baggie (money or snacks? :rolleyes:). The rest looks like standard airline seatback stuff. I wonder if LE was able to search that laptop or if it's a new acquisition.

View attachment 233115
I wonder why Lori keeps carrying around the baggie!? Why won’t she just buy a new purse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti