Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Websleuths, Gina!

Glad to have you joining our discussion!

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that this particular case seems to have drawn many, many, new posters...more than I can recall seeing on a single forum.

To me, it's a real testament to GS, seeing how many people have joined simply because of how much he has captured everyone's hearts.

Watching his gaming video and hearing his animated(!), boyish voice, one gets a sense of what a winsome, engaging, and likeable person he is...it's no wonder so many of us are drawn to his thread.

We're here for Gannon.

To the bitter end.

Let justice roll down like waters.

JMO.

Exactly! i have read a few over the years but only stumbled upon this website a few weeks ago after reading his story in the paper in the UK. I personally don't have children however i am a stepmom to a beautiful 3 year old boy and it breaks my heart that he is out there somewhere possibly alone and scared. In fact alone at all. The guys seem to be working hard on this and i send all my love and prayers to them and his family.

Tricia has a very good explanation why the SM can be discussed in this case on page 1. Has nothing to do with the neighbor. As far as family members the only thing I have seen discussed is what has been stated in MSM or in their public appearance. If who have seen otherwise please report those posts.
Excellently polite reply, Mom, which was more than I could muster. Also, isn't this the same poster that complained about having to scroll past all the information on page 1? :rolleyes:

(Not directed at you, Mom, but the poster you quoted; I'm thinking that post is going to go away so I didn't want to quote it.)

See, I think that, as well.

But with the shoe on the other foot, they spend a long amount of time at the house, as well.

BBM:

The logical inference that can be drawn from LE's searching for evidence in both the home and other locations is that LE has reason to believe there are multiple crime scenes.

I think they're dead right about that.

JMO.

Crime Online has not verified the lie detector test. SM just says she has and I don't believe a single thing out of her mouth. I don't know if she is delusional or just buying herself every second of "innocence" she can before arrested, but IMO she is making up rampant lies all over the place.

I will be glad to hear the facts of this case. And praying they find Gannon.
Only fact I am aware of is that SM lies. Even when she tells truths, she weaves lies in too. As fact, I don’t know when has has told the truth. Anyone?

I will believe what LE tells us. So far, nothing.

AS reacted strongly and according to LS, immediately asked to her to leave the house, without giving her a chance even to back underwear. That's why she and her daughter were at Marshall's.

He reacted to the fact that she left that day, and that she took Gannon out of the house when sick. I have a strong feeling AS has other things to support his current view of his wife.
I haven't heard about LS saying that, any reaction from AS about seeing the video. I thought she was on the vague side about her husband not trusting her re that first interview in the field.

That's standard and of course they did. Then they spent six days with 100 searchers 30 miles or so away....The house is not a random spot, it's an expected spot.

Something led LE (including FBI) to that area north of Colorado Springs. It's pretty easy to think about the 4-5 ways that could have happened

The thing that stands out to me is how intensively they searched that relatively small chunk of land. This is the most meticulous search of snow I've ever seen.

@californiagem said:
Dies anyone have a link that shows LS saying she passed a lie detector test?

No link but posted in this thread early this morning. Pages 38?-40?

Gannon Stauch: Timeline of missing Colorado boy who mysteriously vanished over 20 days ago

[..]

February 18

The Sheriff’s Office said 637 tips have been received since Gannon disappeared. Mynett said despite the current snowstorm, the search for Gannon will continue.

Meanwhile, Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline she took a lie detector test and passed. We have not yet been able to independently verify the results or accuracy.

Gannon is described as a white male who stands 4-feet-9-inches tall and weighs around 90 pounds. He has brown eyes and brown hair. He was last seen wearing a blue hooded jacket, jeans, and athletic shoes.

Anyone with any information on Gannon’s whereabouts is urged to contact the El Paso SO’s “Investigations Tip Line” at 719-520-6666. or the El Paso County SO 719-390-5555.

Check back for updates.

AS reacted strongly and according to LS, immediately asked to her to leave the house, without giving her a chance even to back underwear. That's why she and her daughter were at Marshall's.

He reacted to the fact that she left that day, and that she took Gannon out of the house when sick. I have a strong feeling AS has other things to support his current view of his wife.
Yes, whatever else took place it was enough to put her out of the house....IMO

Disclaimer: I am in no way attempting to negate the importance of the First Amendment.

Years ago the press would cooperate with LE to a degree and withhold pictures and other information until LE cleared them to print it. There was professional courtesy on both sides. Today it's all about the rush to scoop the other media sources with the "if it bleeds, it leads" scenario. The media get's it's hands on a hot potato from a source and darn well knows they should not be sharing it without checking with LE, but they do anyway. In doing so, the leaks sometimes threaten the case being built against the actor, taints juries forcing a change of venue and and makes the DA's job much harder. The public's "need to know" should not "always" trump the need to bring justice to a victim.
I agree with all but one bit, the “public’s need to know”. I worked in intelligence for many years. When we gathered information, we had a mantra - who has a need, (or a right), to know and who simply has a “want” to know. And that included other LEO’s. In cases like Gannon’s, the public has no right to know anything of an ongoing investigation except if there may be a danger to the public. In this case, it is all about wanting to know. We’re all guilty of it, but we have no right to it. JMO

Good afternoon sleuthers,

I'm here for Gannon. My husband fell critically ill when Gannon first went missing. Unfortunately my husband passed, untimely and unexpectedly. While I was in the hospital with him, fighting for his life, I distracted myself with Gannons disappearance.

I am desperately praying for him although as each day passes, it seems less hopeful. But hope is what we have on this earth, so I'm hoping and praying for this young child who didn't deserve any of this.

I know my post doesn't contribute to solving the mystery. I just wanted to tell someone how much people care about those they've never even met. You fine folks can understand where others can't.

Bless all the LE, searchers, friends and mostly Gannon's parents. ♥️

Yes, like the adopted kids who comprised "The Hart Tribe".

They had myriad videos on social media with the kids looking happy and sounding happy. In reality, the kids lived a nightmare.

Based upon my knowledge of littles and bigs, I think it's more than possible that the first thing Laina wanted to know when she came home from school, was where Gannon was so she could ask him something/tell him something about the day. Including her in the family video plea certainly implied that Laina adores her "Bubba". Now, whether or not it's possible that Laina generally looked for TS before she looked for "Bubba", and instead filled him in on the "whenever I see you" principle; I can't promise, simply because we don't know much about Laina's relationship with TS.
Good post. For all we know, she got home at 3:15, and that is why Step Mom chose that time period of his being gone, from 3:15 to 4, knowing Sis wouldn't find him at home at 3:15. Or not. I haven't seen anything here, fact based, about when she got home.
I grew up in a 5 kid family, each only a year apart in age, 2 steps and 3 bios, and I know we always had radar out as to where everyone else was after school, or why they weren't where they were supposed to be. But, olden days and all that.

I'm here for Gannon. My husband fell critically ill when Gannon first went missing. Unfortunately my husband passed, untimely and unexpectedly. While I was in the hospital with him, fighting for his life, I distracted myself with Gannons disappearance.

I am desperately praying for him although as each day passes, it seems less hopeful. But hope is what we have on this earth, so I'm hoping and praying for this young child who didn't deserve any of this.

I know my post doesn't contribute to solving the mystery. I just wanted to tell someone how much people care about those they've never even met. You fine folks can understand where others can't.

I'm so sorry for your deep and profound loss.
Please feel a warm welcome here from us all.
Love to you.

I have only been posting on here a few days. I apologize for posting. I understand the rule. I cannot delete my post so I'm not sure what else I can do?? Message received!!!!!!!
Many of us go back and "edit" the post, erase all of it and put in some word like "dup" or "deleted by me", something like that as the program won't let you delete the whole post.

{{HUGS}}
So Sorry to hear about your husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads