Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh.....what dies this even mean?

Authorities said there is an active investigation in this search and that, “The child’s mother, Megan “Maggie” Boswell, has been involved in the investigation along with the father, Ethan Perry, who is active duty in the military, stationed in Louisiana.”

ugh.....what dies this even mean?

Authorities said there is an active investigation in this search and that, “The child’s mother, Megan “Maggie” Boswell, has been involved in the investigation along with the father, Ethan Perry, who is active duty in the military, stationed in Louisiana.”
Not much to go on for sure. Hopefully they update soon.

Sorry, I don't know how to post a picture. Her picture is in the articles. Very little information has been released so far....unfortunately.
Thank you, I ended up finding that out. I edited my post but not fast enough eheh.
Here's a picture of baby Evelyn:

Evelyn-1-jpg.jpg

Toddler missing from Sullivan County

The alert is out of TN and the father is stationed in Louisiana, so I'm guessing not him. Beyond that I have no idea. I posted the only 3 articles I could find on her.
The part that says both parents are involved in the investigation confused me a little bit. Like, wasn't the baby under the care of at least one of them? Maybe it was the father that reported the baby missing.

The part that says both parents are involved in the investigation confused me a little bit. Like, wasn't the baby under the care of at least one of them? Maybe it was the father that reported the baby missing.
It's extremely confusing. My first thought was maybe an aunt or grandparent had custody of her, but the SO is not giving up much information. How does one misplace a baby for 2 months???

"On Tuesday afternoon, February 18, 2020, the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office received a State of Tennessee Department of Children’s Services referral in reference to a child that had not been seen by certain family members in approximately two months."

"This is an active investigation where law enforcement agencies are seeking assistance from the community to help locate this child. The child’s mother, Megan “Maggie” Boswell, has been involved in the investigation along with the father, Ethan Perry, who is active duty in the military, stationed in Louisiana."

Toddler missing from Sullivan County

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member