Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would imagine she’s trying to find a lawyer at this point. At least I would be. Can’t imagine that’s going to be an easy task for her. Best of luck to her. She may just have to wait until one is appointed to her. Best of luck to that poor lawyer. Moo

giphy.gif

Who’s here for Gannon?!
Here for Gannon! May he be found today!!

ITA. Yet that appears to be exactly what she has/is doing. :( I'm saddened by the fact that she has never made a public plea for Gannon to come home. Not a genuine one anyway, IMO. She appears to be totally detached from her feelings towards Gannon, and instead used her media interview, written statement, and public SM posts to defend her version of events. Not one drop of tears. No begging for Gannon to return. No emotional message to Gannon, telling him (directly) how much she loves and misses him. A Sonic shirt hanging in the closet does nothing to tell Gannon that every fiber of her heart and soul aches for his return. Moo

I am wondering if she is purposefully not doing the pleading for him to come home on camera,I would imagine that she has seen many cases before,as have we all,where the suspect makes a heartfelt plea and everyone and his wife can see completely through it and it eventually helps to damn them. She quite possibly believes not participating in anything like that is a sensible way to keep her cover:rolleyes:.

All completely MOO and of course I am not saying that everyone who participates in televised appeals is guilty,far from it,you bet your behind if my child was missing my face would be EVERYWHERE!

IMO
Still think there is truth in every statement.

Gannon had a stomach ache.
Possibly a nurse was consulted and a remedy discussed.
Epsom salts are used for constipation.
Overdosing on Epsom salts is possible.
Gannon left to die in the wilderness.

just my opinion.
I agree with you. I also have thought "left to die" from the start. I hate that thought but it honestly seems a strong possibility.

jmo

I'm not defending SM's situation as presented in that Sun article, but I must weigh both sides (as any proper armchair detective should do ;-) ).

The article indicates SM asked to be released from an employment contract because of a pending military move situation. Ask a military family who's experienced such a need, you'll find job-jumping is a necessary part of the deal.

It is possible, after SM asked to be released from contract and the employer refused that SM felt forced to try a different tactic (claim harassment) to facilitate a contract release. I'm not claiming I approve of the tactic but when one is provided no relief to address a legitimate and reasonable request then you fight the best fight you can muster. I'm not saying I definitively believe this is what happened but I do believe it is possible because I do not trust certain MSM to present complete nor even fully accurate reporting, especially in cases such as this. ETA: Nor do I trust employers who also perform as their own watchdog, a watchdog who 'investigates' and makes conclusions on their own behavior.

ETA: grammar
That is how I see this as well.

I would imagine she’s trying to find a lawyer at this point. At least I would be. Can’t imagine that’s going to be an easy task for her. Best of luck to her. She may just have to wait until one is appointed to her. Best of luck to that poor lawyer. Moo
BBM
Yes, just like poor Adam Steigerwald representing Patrick Frazee. He was completely "neutered" by the plethora of evidence against his client. He could barely find an opportunity to object! You just can't defend that kind of stupid, and I think we're looking at a similar situation here, we just don't know what LE knows, yet! :)

I didn’t see this before when I looked at LE taking out evidence from the home but it looks like there are two investigators removing objects that appear to be the same size (missed the one on sidewalk) Could possibly be something large like furniture that had to be taken apart before removal. Jmo

Attachments

• 78D2C5A4-42D7-44C3-850A-E2D9BEED8142.jpeg
    78D2C5A4-42D7-44C3-850A-E2D9BEED8142.jpeg
    380.5 KB · Views: 156
Anyone seen any updated MSM articles, reporters' tweets, etc, this morning?

I'm wondering if any searches are going on anywhere at all for GS today...or if LE is fully redirecting their energies on other investigative fronts right now.
Nothing at all on Twiitter that I've seen anyway and I've been checking since I've been up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member