Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad received $430,000.00 from Tammy’s life insurance. Such a creep. Funding Lori’s stinking apocalyptic vacation.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

Let's play a game. Conservatively, how much do you think has been spent since Tammy passed away? I'm assuming he bothered to pay for her funeral.

Disclaimer: I'm not making any assumptions of who brought how much cash into this marriage. Just looking for expenditures.

I know flights (2 at least), Chad's family vacation at thanksgiving, chad and Lori's wedding, townhomes, motels, furniture, flight to Maui. Goodness.

Jmo

Do you recall the time frame for her having this "rock bottom moment?"

From what I remember of the podcast, she wasn't specific on dates. My personal impression at the time and what I still believe, is that she was partly projecting and partly just making stuff up now that he was dead.

I absolutely believe she wanted to kill Joe. And we know she never "forgave" him because Joe's sister Annie tells Dateline that Lori continued to tell Tylee what an awful person Joe was, even after his recent death. That certainly doesn't sound like she 'turned her life to the temple' to me. MOO

W - O - W

This is breaking open in a major way; is it not? I was supposed to be doing some freelancing today but I'm getting zero done....

I wonder if Nate Eaton leaked any of this to Keith Morrison?? If not, I know some NBC employees whose jaws will be on the floor for the next 2 weeks.

I think lack of evidence as to charging her with harming the children. I am guessing LE is hoping the current charges will lead to the truth. I also suspect they were afraid they would leave the country so they charged her with all they could as of now.

Yeah, I'm gonna guess all that running around the state and flirting with travel to Mexico spooked Hawaii as much as it did us.

Court documents lay out timeline of investigation, detail last time Tylee and JJ were seen | East Idaho News

Cox told officers Lori might be in apartment 107, but it was vacant. Chad then tried to drive away, and a detective stopped him. Chad told the investigator that the last time he had seen JJ was in apartment 107 in October. He also admitted that he knew Lori’s phone number, according to court documents.

I bet this was Alex's unit. The rental listing for 565 Pioneer Rd, Apt 107 was removed on 8/28/2019 and relisted for rent again on 12/2/1019. It is still available. He would have known the unit was empty if it was his. I hope Rexburg PD gives it a once over with a forensics team. MOO

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/565-Pioneer-Rd-APT-107-Rexburg-ID-83440/234170324_zpid/

No offense to Adam but I couldn't make heads or tails out of his Twitter uploads, so going off to read them shortly. Do you think the Daybell kids are getting a shock or what?!

Chad received $430,000.00 from Tammy’s life insurance. Such a creep. Funding Lori’s stinking apocalyptic vacation.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

I bet Chad's children did not know about the life insurance.

Well, they do now... wonder what "the tongue-wagger" thinks about things now?!?

Ack, I can't find it and Websleuths is having trouble loading pages. Search the Daily mail articles. Lori's sister is pictured, but not named, so we can't post her name here at this time. The neighbor interview with the local Idaho station is the only other mention of Lori's sister. But since she hasn't been named a POI we can't really say anymore than those few mentions in MSM. You'll have to trust me or do your own research (and DO NOT post the names/info you find here). Lori's instagram is a good place to start. ;):cool::D
I always thought the other female in that family pic was MB (with brown hair) . The male she is with looks exactly like BB to me.

A case of a parent recently arrested for murdering their child in West Yellowstone (about 90 miles north of Rexburg). No reason to believe the two cases are related in any way. MOO

I agree (now) but it's a little confusing to bring up an unrelated case with no links. That's all I was asking for. If you don't link, then eventually it turns into an eleven armed octopus rumor/confusion. With a link, it's informative. Jmo.

We know JJ left the park because he was, among other things, at school on 9/23. I think the babysitter for him was between 9/8 and 9/23 but don't remember the day, so that's more proof he did leave the park. However, it is one more reason to wonder whether Tylee did.
So do we now assume that Tylee was babysitting JJ before Sept 8 until she no longer was around so Lori hired a babysitter then until Sept 23 when JJ now disappears and Lori is no longer in a need of babysitters. Now she’s an “empty nester” with no minor children. Yucky yuck. That is a chilling part of the timeline. MOO

I know it’s probably already been discussed, but reading those court docs, it really hit me how premeditated this whole thing is. She called about giving the dog away on August 30, 2019 due to a change in life circumstances.

I bet Chad's children did not know about the life insurance.
Question is, when was that life insurance policy taken out on Tammy?? That amount seems far beyond any type of life insurance Tammy's school would have offered. Was this policy taken out before or after Chad predicted her death, and how soon before or after Chad made those death prediction statements??

Let's play a game. Conservatively, how much do you think has been spent since Tammy passed away? I'm assuming he bothered to pay for her funeral.

Disclaimer: I'm not making any assumptions of who brought how much cash into this marriage. Just looking for expenditures.

I know flights (2 at least), Chad's family vacation at thanksgiving, chad and Lori's wedding, townhomes, motels, furniture, flight to Maui. Goodness.

Jmo

I'd say about forty grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members