Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were Chad's words? Legal mess. Hey Chad, it's getting worse!
And Lori called it "media hype". Hey Lori, it's increasing and it's not flattering!

Can they continue to write and publish their book from prison... And more importantly, will any cult-sheep have a desire to purchase them?

Last edited:
Shock, probably. It's not every day a person is asked by a loved one to lie to law enforcement. I know if I was asked to do so, I might wait a short while to report too; I'd just be so flabbergasted that I'd probably think a sick joke was at play.
Probably this is what slowed her down but also that she perhaps considered it until she realised the kids were actually missing. Maybe she thought there really was a custody battle at play and was just covering for LV. Perhaps once she had time to think it over and perhaps consult those around her she came to her senses? MOO
Chad received $430,000.00 from Tammy’s life insurance. Such a creep. Funding Lori’s stinking apocalyptic vacation.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

It’s sickening isn’t it?

I bet Chad's children did not know about the life insurance.
They do now!

I'm the sucker who keeps holding onto hope JJ and Tylee are alive. (But not in TN @BigAl16 ;)). I know it doesn't seem likely they are alive but, but, I can't help it.
It’s not being a sucker, it’s hating to think that people can hurt kids. I’m hanging on to hope too...I must admit that hope has dwindled but I don’t like thinking about the alternatives. To most of us our kids are our most treasured achievements. MOO

Let's play a game. Conservatively, how much do you think has been spent since Tammy passed away? I'm assuming he bothered to pay for her funeral.

Disclaimer: I'm not making any assumptions of who brought how much cash into this marriage. Just looking for expenditures.

I know flights (2 at least), Chad's family vacation at thanksgiving, chad and Lori's wedding, townhomes, motels, furniture, flight to Maui. Goodness.

Jmo
Adding into that the lawyers fees they’ve paid so far, all the hire cars, deposits for the rentals (I doubt they got many of those back after the police searched them) Id say they’ve easily blown through $120-150,000. It goes a lot quicker than you expect. MOO

So, is it normal language for the affidavit of probable cause to state 'RPD has learned that the last day J.V. was seen alive was on September 23rd, 2019'? [Page 2, #5] BBM

I just found that odd because saying the last time someone saw a person alive implies that someone has seen that person dead. It's the only time in the whole document where they say 'last seen alive' - every other instance is 'last seen'. It's probably nothing but an error? Or I'm over thinking.

Question is, when was that life insurance policy taken out on Tammy?? That amount seems far beyond any type of life insurance Tammy's school would have offered. Was this policy taken out before or after Chad predicted her death, and how soon before or after Chad made those death prediction statements??
I posted this in Thread #14 page 17:

In the 2017-2018 school year, under Fringe Benefits, the professional agreement the Sugar-Salem School District allocated for their employees was a minimum of $50,000 life insurance without any employee contribution. Employees could opt for higher amounts that they would contribute to. Source: https://www.sugarsalem.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/Professional-Agreement-2017-2018-signed.pdf

Another thought - it would be interesting to know if Tammy increased her insurance and when that was done. Benefits for state employees can usually be changed once yearly, during an open enrollment period.

What were Chad's words? Legal mess. Hey Chad, it's getting worse!
And Lori called it "media hype". Hey Lori, it's increasing and it's not flattering!

Can they continue write and publish their book from prison... And more importantly, will any cult-sheep have a desire to purchase them?
I am waiting for the Podcast Godless from a car to explain to us how she saw this all in a vision. MOO

Wait... Tylee turned 18 on 9/24/2019. JJ was last seen on the 23rd and unenrolled on the 24th, the day his older sister turned 18.

Is there a chance that Tylee took JJ and is on the run herself for some reason?
After the messages that CR put out there do you not think if she was alone with JJ she wouldn’t have found a way to message at least her elder brother? She’s a resourceful teen. I think if she had run with JJ she would have at least had her money card and used it. I also think she would have messaged CR MOO

Everybody should read the charging documents at this link, IMO:

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

The affidavit contains, amongst other things, the following pieces of information, some of which have been speculated/discussed but IMO never before confirmed:

(1) Brandon did recognize "Tylee's Jeep" (2018 gray Cherokee actually owned in Charles' name) as being driven by the shooter;

(2) Melani Boudreaux/Pawlowski (sic) has indeed been interviewed (seems more than once) by police.

(3) She is/was indeed the blonde woman who was townhouse neighbors with Lori and Alex (they've all three got the same address).

(4) Colby has worked with Gilbert PD to answer questions

(5) MGibb was indeed told by Lori that Tylee was enrolled at BYU-ID. BYU records have been checked, and it has been determined that Tylee was never enrolled at any BYU campus.

(6) Both Rexburg PD and the FBI have combed through Lori's financial accounts, and have found zero evidence or suggestions that she has paid anyone through these accounts to function as caretaker for JJ OR Tylee. :(

(7) Based upon Idaho's prescription database, Lori has never refilled JJ's prescription since the January 2019 partial bottle found amongst her things.

Wait... Tylee turned 18 on 9/24/2019. JJ was last seen on the 23rd and unenrolled on the 24th, the day his older sister turned 18.

I have wondered that myself. The argument she would have contacted somebody has some weight, but on the other hand, if she took him and ran because she felt like they were both in danger, she might well have tried to cover her tracks.

Though the news about Yellowstone Park has really shaken my belief that the kids are okay somewhere. That's not a place you can really run away from, y'know? Too isolated.

well, this alternative is way less horrific than some of the others, but i have wondered this myself. i've also wondered if perhaps tylee is in the cult. maybe turning 18 was significant and she's off somewhere doing some kind of initiation ritual of sorts.

i just have to wonder now if the reason lori has been so brazenly confident is bc she knows those kids will never be located. alex being there with them on that trip makes it feel even more ominous.

and still none of the above hopes/ ideas bode well for jj.

ugh...this makes me so ill. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members