Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have wondered that myself. The argument she would have contacted somebody has some weight, but on the other hand, if she took him and ran because she felt like they were both in danger, she might well have tried to cover her tracks.

Though the news about Yellowstone Park has really shaken my belief that the kids are okay somewhere. That's not a place you can really run away from, y'know? Too isolated.

And if Tylee ran away from there then how she ends up with JJ is problematic. As far as that goes, even if we assume Tylee went home from Yellowstone and all was well I find it hard to swallow that Lori unenrolled JJ from school and Tylee then took off with him immediately after with no one seeing him since. I suppose Tylee could have taken off with him after he got out of school on 9/23 and Lori unenrolled him so no one would know anything was afoot, but that seems like a stretch too.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

The police checked Lori's bank records and found no sign of payments to anyone for taking care of the children.
I think if there are others like her and Chad, entrenched in the apocalypse hysteria, they are banded together and wouldn't need payment for taking care of the kids. I keep picturing a bunker, like from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt."

Let's play a game. Conservatively, how much do you think has been spent since Tammy passed away? I'm assuming he bothered to pay for her funeral.

Disclaimer: I'm not making any assumptions of who brought how much cash into this marriage. Just looking for expenditures.

I know flights (2 at least), Chad's family vacation at thanksgiving, chad and Lori's wedding, townhomes, motels, furniture, flight to Maui. Goodness.

Jmo

Good point. I was thinking the same. But I still can't figure out how a woman who was working two jobs while her husband self published his doomsday books could have a life insurance policy like that. ?

The one thing that strikes me is that both of Lori's spouses, Ryan and Vallow, felt inclined to get custody of the respective children, Tylee and JJ.

That means that neither one of those men felt that Lori was a capable Mother. That is a big deal to me, for two separate men who were married to Lori, felt that way.

A former friend and colleague of Chad Daybell says she is "haunted" by a call she said she received from him three weeks before the death of his wife, Tammy.

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Rowe said that Chad had said something similar about Tammy's death in December 2018. While Rowe said she has had visions of her own spouse and other family members dying, her religious beliefs tell her that things will happen in their own time. "When it comes to the light side, if you're in the light, if you're working for the light, if you are getting messages from the light, those thoughts don't occur to you like that," she said.

this lady is whack. She’s hard to take seriously what she says, even though it may be true. Why didn’t she say that weeks ago? Moo

The one thing that strikes me is that both of Lori's spouses, Ryan and Vallow, felt inclined to get custody of the respective children, Tylee and JJ.

That means that neither one of those men felt that Lori was a capable Mother. That is a big deal to me, for two separate men who were married to Lori, felt that way.

Plus, her older son was legally emancipated when he was younger. That's not something you get for yourself if your parents are loving and stable people who have given you a good home.

I think if there are others like her and Chad, entrenched in the apocalypse hysteria, they are banded together and wouldn't need payment for taking care of the kids. I keep picturing a bunker, like from "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt."
I don't think Lori is into bunkers. While she and Chad were frolicking on Hawaii beaches (no sign of the apocalypse hysteria), someone else took care of their kids in a bunker for free. It doesn't make sense.

Yes. Also, I point out that lest anyone fear Tylee is being neglected in this investigation, Counts #2 and #5 of the ID criminal complaint are about her; so the State of Idaho is prepared to try to do right by her as well.
Would Tylee have even been noticed if Woodcocks had not started the welfare check for JJ?

She continues to prove that Lori isn't the craziest person surrounding Chad.

That medication thing has got me thinking. Does anyone have much knowledge on doomsday preparation? Do they try to stockpile in advanced? Is their a communal medication storage? I'm wondering if they could have an alternative source of medication outside of his own prescription. Alternatively, if they didn't believe they could continue to get the medication longterm, would they try to wean him off it?

this lady is whack. She’s hard to take seriously what she says, even though it may be true. Why didn’t she say that weeks ago? Moo
She said that Chad had visions of Tammy dying from the start of this case, when she was still defending him unconditionally. She also mentioned their conversation three weeks before Tammy's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie