Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The document states that Tylee's gray Jeep Wrangler was involved in the shooting on Brandon. The shooter used a rifle with a silencer and Jeeps's rear window. The Jeep was found in November in Rexburg.
So the poster who suggested the rear wheel was taken off to get a good shot was correct. It also means it was a driver and a shooter I think. And it was found in Rexburg.

Would Tylee have even been noticed if Woodcocks had not started the welfare check for JJ?

Eventually; but who knows how long? Up until Colby got nervous, I'm guessing; or until Lori stopped moving around long enough for someone to pin her down. Lori's third sister certainly knew Lori had a teenaged daughter, for example; but I don't know how close they are.

So, is it normal language for the affidavit of probable cause to state 'RPD has learned that the last day J.V. was seen alive was on September 23rd, 2019'? [Page 2, #5] BBM

I just found that odd because saying the last time someone saw a person alive implies that someone has seen that person dead. It's the only time in the whole document where they say 'last seen alive' - every other instance is 'last seen'. It's probably nothing but an error? Or I'm over thinking.

Well the babysitter wasn't needed the next day on the 24th.

Yes, i did see the picture. Still not quite sure who is who in the center. I went back to Ancestry to see if I could settle any of my confusion, and have. Clearly LVD is one of six children, three of them are dead. The owner of the Ancestry tree is JCC, so i know this must be accurate. The convoluted "earlier reported death" of JCC was transported a number of times on Ancestry charts... always messes up research!!

"Tammy Daybell was not "part" of the plan"

Had Chad Daybell ever heard of divorce?
Divorce wouldn’t have given him $400,000+ IMO. I hope his kids are starting to work this out now and think for themselves.
Would Tylee have even been noticed if Woodcocks had not started the welfare check for JJ?
You have to hope that CR would have done something eventually but IMO no, I don’t think TR had anyone around her who cared enough (other than her friends who were too young and wouldn’t be taken seriously) to act on her behalf. MOO

February 21,2020
PICTURED: The moment cult mom Lori Vallow is arrested in Hawaii | Daily Mail Online

I have to post this again..Personally this is the picture I was waiting for...HANDCUFFS
25026030-8029415-image-m-24_1582297770495.jpg

25025676-8029415-image-a-30_1582297864513.jpg

Idaho...Get out the Welcome to Idaho banners and yard signs, reality is coming

We’re ready & waiting.

Does money card mean regular debit card or is it a card she gets her SS benefits on? Can she be charged for using Tylee's SS funds without Tylee in her physical care?

Not really an answer to the question, but related: There are many things Lori would be required to report to social security if she is the payee for Tylee: Income, living arrangements, school attendance, address, marriages, and the death of anyone in the household.

I don't think Lori is into bunkers. While she and Chad were frolicking on Hawaii beaches (no sign of the apocalypse hysteria), someone else took care of their kids in a bunker for free. It doesn't make sense.
Not to rational people, it doesn't. But people in cults are not rational, IMO.

And I don't think Lori is into bunkers either...for herself. Who knows what she would set up for her kids. Just spitballing and MOO.

Yes, i did see the picture. Still not quite sure who is who in the center. I went back to Ancestry to see if I could settle any of my confusion, and have. Clearly LVD is one of six children, three of them are dead. The owner of the Ancestry tree is JCC, so i know this must be accurate. The convoluted "earlier reported death" of JCC was transported a number of times on Ancestry charts... always messes up research!!
BBM. The picture is of parents and their four children. Another daughter died in 1998. I'm not aware of the sixth child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288