Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always thought the other female in that family pic was MB (with brown hair) . The male she is with looks exactly like BB to me.

I can see why you maybe confused BB and Lori's brother, but Melani and Lori's sister don't look alike at all IMO. This is a picture of Lori (far right) with her parents (Seated in front), brother Alex (far left), Sister (brunette in middle), and other brother Adam (Adam was mentioned in Lori's police interview the day Charles was Murdered) (2 other sisters died prior to this photo):
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

This is Lori's niece Melani (the daughter of Lori's deceased sister, Stacey) and Melani's ex- husband Brandon:
22594702-7821133-Boudreaux_accused_Melani_of_using_her_family_s_newfound_religiou-a-80_1577113789972.jpg

Doomsday cult leader whose new stepchildren are missing claimed he prophesied first wife's death | Daily Mail Online

Brandon and Adam have similar hair, I'll give you that. They probably both had their hair cut by Lori when she was a hairdresser, LOL. That looks to be a super old photo of Brandon, however. Here is Brandon from when he did interviews on this case last month:
5e010042954bda471a044c33

An Idaho couple wed just weeks after the groom's wife died in suspicious circumstances. Now they're wanted for questioning after the bride's 2 kids were reported missing.

And here is what I believe to be a more recent photo of Adam with Lori:
5e279480855af.image.jpg

It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen

They really do not look that much alike, but I see how someone could make that mistake from the first set of photos where they have similar hair cuts. MOO.

That medication thing has got me thinking. Does anyone have much knowledge on doomsday preparation? Do they try to stockpile in advanced? Is their a communal medication storage? I'm wondering if they could have an alternative source of medication outside of his own prescription. Alternatively, if they didn't believe they could continue to get the medication longterm, would they try to wean him off it?

I once knew a "prepper". This person would stockpile prescriptions and medications, "just in case". For example, once, they were given antibiotics for something. They took all but the last few. The remaining 3-5 pills went into the stockpile. They did this same thing with Tylenol, etc. Use until a few remaining, then stockpile the rest.

On Dec. 6, 2019, RPD was contacted by (Gibb) and informed that both Chad Daybell and Lori Vallow called Melanie on Nov. 26, 2019, at separate times and asked her to tell police that she had J.V. even though J.V. was not with her,” court documents read. “Melanie informed RPD that she declined Chad’s and Lori’s requests.

Wow !!!!
And my guess is that given MG's role, many of the other PaP speakers were probably aware what MG had done, and they have laid low as well. But I hope we will learn more about the whereabouts of some of them as well... e.g. Where were people on October 2???

That medication thing has got me thinking. Does anyone have much knowledge on doomsday preparation? Do they try to stockpile in advanced? Is their a communal medication storage? I'm wondering if they could have an alternative source of medication outside of his own prescription. Alternatively, if they didn't believe they could continue to get the medication longterm, would they try to wean him off it?

I was researching this medication question yesterday. In the charging documents, it states that LE found a bottle of prescription medication, filled January 2019, with 17 pills left. It doesn’t sound like JJ was taking this particular medication on a regular basis. MOO

Divorce wouldn’t have given him $400,000+ IMO. I hope his kids are starting to work this out now and think for themselves.

You have to hope that CR would have done something eventually but IMO no, I don’t think TR had anyone around her who cared enough (other than her friends who were too young and wouldn’t be taken seriously) to act on her behalf. MOO

Plus, it's difficult because Tylee wasn't really scheduled to do anything, if you know what I mean. :(

It would be one thing, if she was enrolled at BYU and someone eventually expected to see her there.

Or another, if she had a full time job and someone was eventually expecting to see her there.

Tylee was, for all intents and purposes, one of those homeschooled kids who had no built-in structure or milestones, as a result of setting their own individual ones outside of group. :(

Wow, just heard about this case today and trying to catch up. I remember seeing a local news story last year about CV being shot in self-defense and thinking “something is off with this story” but hadn’t heard anything since then.
I am so curious??? Are you in the GIlbert/Chandler area... I would think that EVERYONE is following this...but maybe not...

According to the probable cause document, JJ’s Risperidone prescription bottle was dated Jan. 2019. This must be the medication that Lori would not give Charles when she left JJ with Charles and disappeared for awhile. I wonder how many daily doses he would have taken before Lori took the bottle and if it was a 30 day fill/refill or one for 90 days? There was 17 pills left in the bottle when Rexburg PD located it in Lori’s Rexburg apartment. She kept that bottle of Risperidone for nearly a year. Why? I’m wondering if she used it to OD JJ in Rexburg and after the OD 17 pills were left.

I can see why you maybe confused BB and Lori's brother, but Melani and Lori's sister don't look alike at all IMO. This is a picture of Lori (far right) with her parents (Seated in front), brother Alex (far left), Sister (brunette in middle), and other brother Adam (Adam was mentioned in Lori's police interview the day Charles was Murdered) (2 other sisters died prior to this photo):
23196688-7869201-image-m-53_1578580823090.jpg

Mom of missing Idaho kids screamed at her killer brother that he brought disgrace on their family' | Daily Mail Online

This is Lori's niece Melani (the daughter of Lori's deceased sister, Stacey) and Melani's ex- husband Brandon:
22594702-7821133-Boudreaux_accused_Melani_of_using_her_family_s_newfound_religiou-a-80_1577113789972.jpg

Doomsday cult leader whose new stepchildren are missing claimed he prophesied first wife's death | Daily Mail Online

Brandon and Adam have similar hair, I'll give you that. They probably both had their hair cut by Lori when she was a hairdresser, LOL. That looks to be a super old photo of Brandon, however. Here is Brandon from when he did interviews on this case last month:
5e010042954bda471a044c33

An Idaho couple wed just weeks after the groom's wife died in suspicious circumstances. Now they're wanted for questioning after the bride's 2 kids were reported missing.

And here is what I believe to be a more recent photo of Adam with Lori:
5e279480855af.image.jpg

It's been four months since J.J. Vallow and Tylee Ryan were last seen

They really do not look that much alike, but I see how someone could make that mistake from the first set of photos where they have similar hair cuts. MOO.

yes, interestingly, adam cox has a death scandal in his past, too. what is with those cox's?

I have wondered that myself. The argument she would have contacted somebody has some weight, but on the other hand, if she took him and ran because she felt like they were both in danger, she might well have tried to cover her tracks.

Though the news about Yellowstone Park has really shaken my belief that the kids are okay somewhere. That's not a place you can really run away from, y'know? Too isolated.

Yes, the Yellowstone news is very disheartening. It sounds like in the vicinity of Rexburg there were several like-minded "preppers" who were perhaps just anti-government enough to assist them.

I hate to even type it out, but a quick family trip to Yellowstone feels like an attempt to appease Tylee (look at the new places we can see here!) in the midst of all this upheaval and then silence her complaints :(

Has anyone on here been to Cave Falls in the far SW corner of Yellowstone - the road stays open (typically) until Sept 30th and is not that far to Rexburg. It is very remote, but there is a campground and ranger station. From tripadvisor, folks who visited in September report that they were the only ones there.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says
Well well well..Look who's back inserting them self and theories. Notice that she says visited 3 times by angles. This is a nod to us as members of the LDS Church that she was warned 3 times like the Prophet Joseph Smith. (JSHistory 1:47) And we are supposed to accept statement as having a vision. MOO

I was researching this medication question yesterday. In the charging documents, it states that LE found a bottle of prescription medication, filled January 2019, with 17 pills left. It doesn’t sound like JJ was taking this particular medication on a regular basis. MOO

Yeah, I took the presence of Risperdal to mean it was used for, for want of a better word, meltdowns. Maybe JJ was navigating largely without needing it, with the help of Bailey and his special iPad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member