Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

"Three weeks before Tammy dies, he said to me, and he was in this frustrated voice, 'My plan can't move forward until Tammy's dead,' or 'until Tammy dies,'" Julie Rowe told InsideEdition.com, explaining she believes Chad was referring to his "life plan," or the plan that God had for him.

Idaho Kids Case: Chad Daybell Said Late Wife Not Part Of His 'Plan' Weeks Before Her Death, Former Friend Says

Seriously lady?
Where was the information from jump?
She needs a time out.

I am so curious??? Are you in the GIlbert/Chandler area... I would think that EVERYONE is following this...but maybe not...

I live in Chandler, and have never heard anyone mention these missing children until today. As I said, I do remember the weird “self-defense” shooting and the baseball bat, but nothing after that.

@AdamHerbets
·
1m
Brandon Boudreaux also had a life insurance policy at the time of his attempted murder in Gilbert, Arizona.

Seems to be a pattern to the way LV, CD, MB and who knows what other followers were planning to fund themselves until July 2020...

And I would get the kids were made beneficiaries. Which would explain his wife suddenly wanted the kids back

Let's play a game. Conservatively, how much do you think has been spent since Tammy passed away? I'm assuming he bothered to pay for her funeral.

Disclaimer: I'm not making any assumptions of who brought how much cash into this marriage. Just looking for expenditures.

I know flights (2 at least), Chad's family vacation at thanksgiving, chad and Lori's wedding, townhomes, motels, furniture, flight to Maui. Goodness.

Jmo
Chad's new T-shirt?

This story will most likely be her defense. She will now say that her brother most likely killed the children and disposed of their bodies in retaliation.
Yes, but. If Tylee disappeared 9/8 at Yellowstone because Alex killed her without Lori’s knowledge then why did Lori stay silent? Even if she was scared to death of Alex, why not come forward once Alex was dead? I have faith that a jury will see through whatever nonsense she tries to weave. This is the beginning of the end for her.

How long does it take for hair extensions to fall out? I can’t wait for that picture.

@kauaipd
·
13m
UPDATE: We have received word from the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney that the hearing for Lori Vallow will be at 1 p.m. today at Kaua‘i Fifth Circuit Court in Līhu‘e. Due to this fact, we will need to push our press conference back to 3 p.m. HST today at KPD Headquarters.

Plus, it's difficult because Tylee wasn't really scheduled to do anything, if you know what I mean. :(

It would be one thing, if she was enrolled at BYU and someone eventually expected to see her there.

Or another, if she had a full time job and someone was eventually expecting to see her there.

Tylee was, for all intents and purposes, one of those homeschooled kids who had no built-in structure or milestones, as a result of setting their own individual ones outside of group. :(
My kids were home educated so I begrudge using that as an excuse. Both of mine did better than they ever would have in the local high schools. Up until they grew too old for the homeschool groups they accessed plenty of them. I’ve also worked in schools and nurseries and tbh have seen a lot more kids that were abused in the school system than the kids I met that were Home educated. IMO you’ve got to really enjoy your kids to want to have them around 24/7.

That’s not saying that a certain percentage of people who are abusing their kids don’t opt for home education as a way of avoiding detection. I’m sure they do. The people that do this though make it very hard for the rest of us that for whatever reason opted out of the school system. They really irk me as theyve given the rest of us a bad name too. MOO

And my guess is that given MG's role, many of the other PaP speakers were probably aware what MG had done, and they have laid low as well. But I hope we will learn more about the whereabouts of some of them as well... e.g. Where were people on October 2???
I don't see other cases within PaP of spouses being murdered for insurance money, so perhaps most members weren't on board with murder.

Wait... Tylee turned 18 on 9/24/2019. JJ was last seen on the 23rd and unenrolled on the 24th, the day his older sister turned 18.

Is there a chance that Tylee took JJ and is on the run herself for some reason?

No, 9/24/2019 was Tylee's 17th birthday. I don't think she lived to see it, however, as we have just learned she was last seen alive Sept 8th, 2019 at Yellowstone Park. JJ was in school until Sept 23rd. Tylee's age in the thread titles really should say 16 even though all the missing posters say 17. No one talked to Tylee on her 17th birthday. JJ would have known it was Tylee's birthday, however. JJ was smart and he had a very good memory according to his grandparents. I think that's why JJ had to go on or sometime after Sept 23rd-- he would have been asking about Tylee on Sept 24th and probably wanting to facetime her for her birthday. :mad::(

MOO.

Somebody please tell us that there’s a way a murder committed here can be prosecuted. Please. Anyone?

I'm not an attorney (obviously) but if it's premeditated murder... The killer/s can be prosecuted. 'Just my opinion after reading the article linked below.

The Perfect Crime May Be Possible in Yellowstone Park

There are qualifiers, though: if someone violated weapons laws outside the state, or was somehow proven to have premeditated a murder, they’d be on the hook in whichever district those offenses were committed. But if two hikers took a stroll and one snapped, smashing the other with a rock, it would be a geographically self-contained crime, and probably as close to a perfect murder as any psychopath could hope to achieve.

The document states that Tylee's gray Jeep Wrangler was involved in the shooting on Brandon. The shooter used a rifle with a silencer and Jeeps's rear window. The Jeep was found in November in Rexburg.
This is the 2018 Grey Jeep Wrangler 2-Door shown in the footage and photos taken by PI in investigating the BB shooting. Good. As long as it's settled which vehicle was Tylee's Jeep. Why did the PI say Green Jeep Cherokee? Why is there a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee listed to CV with Houston address? Why did LE tell me it was Grey-Green?
It doesn't explain the Silver Grey 2012 Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door I was asked about by LE.
Doesn't explain who was shooting. But! It does explain shooting out of the rear window (which lifts up) it would be an easier shot without a rear seat and wheel in the way. It could conceivably explain the rear seat and wheel in the Rexburg storage unit...except: PI photos were taken in AZ with the wheel attached. Did Lori and AC take the wheel and seat to Idaho, store it, and then drive them back down to AZ to be replaced before moving MB to Idaho? I seriously hope this is the case. Why do this? I have no idea. These folks are nuts! But, if this is the case, it explains away my theory on the previous thread.

@kauaipd
·
13m
UPDATE: We have received word from the Office of the Prosecuting Attorney that the hearing for Lori Vallow will be at 1 p.m. today at Kaua‘i Fifth Circuit Court in Līhu‘e. Due to this fact, we will need to push our press conference back to 3 p.m. HST today at KPD Headquarters.

Oh believe me, we'll be listening at whatever time that happens.

This is the 2018 Grey Jeep Wrangler 2-Door shown in the footage and photos taken by PI in investigating the BB shooting. Good. As long as it's settled which vehicle was Tylee's Jeep. Why did the PI say Green Jeep Cherokee? Why is there a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee listed to CV with Houston address? Why did LE tell me it was Grey-Green?
It doesn't explain the Silver Grey 2012 Wrangler Unlimited 4-Door I was asked about by LE.
Doesn't explain who was shooting. But! It does explain shooting out of the rear window (which lifts up) it would be an easier shot without a rear seat and wheel in the way. It could conceivably explain the rear seat and wheel in the Rexburg storage unit...except: PI photos were taken in AZ with the wheel attached. Did Lori and AC take the wheel and seat to Idaho, store it, and then drive them back down to AZ to be replaced before moving MB to Idaho? I seriously hope this is the case. Why do this? I have no idea. These folks are nuts! But, if this is the case, it explains away my theory on the previous thread.

A tire came out of the storage unit, I wonder if that tire was the same one taken off to get a shot from the Jeep.

According to the probable cause document, JJ’s Risperidone prescription bottle was dated Jan. 2019. This must be the medication that Lori would not give Charles when she left JJ with Charles and disappeared for awhile. I wonder how many daily doses he would have taken before Lori took the bottle and if it was a 30 day fill/refill or one for 90 days? There was 17 pills left in the bottle when Rexburg PD located it in Lori’s Rexburg apartment. She kept that bottle of Risperidone for nearly a year. Why? I’m wondering if she used it to OD JJ in Rexburg and after the OD 17 pills were left.
I have a feeling she had stopped using the meds a long time ago. Her friendship group seems to be for the more holistic treatments and may well have pointed out the side effects of the meds. I understand that as I opted against them for my asd son as the side effects were awful. Probably in JJs case that was the worst thing to do as it would have made his behaviour worse and perhaps more irrational, more meltdowns etc while he was coming off them. That could well have sealed his fate unfortunately. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77