Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now wondering if any of that money went to buying his children's cooperation/support. Didn't they have a family vacation to California during the Thanksgiving holiday (as mentioned by a VI family friend)? Did he fly them out and pay for the vacation himself using these funds? If so that would seem rather insulting to Tammy's memory as well. Can you imagine? "Hey kiddos, I know your mom just died and was buried, but hey I just got remarried and you have a new mother and we want you to be happy so we brought you out here to vacation with us using your mother's life insurance money. I'm sure she is happy for us and approves so you should as well!" :eek::mad::(
I suspect he has given them all an amount. Surely if they knew he had gained all that insurance money and married so quickly they’d have become suspicious quicker. MOO but they had to have had a part of that insurance payout to gain their loyalty and silence. MOO

It's almost as if Lori began premeditation on a plan to get rid of Tylee a couple years ago when she started isolating Tylee from others and lying about her education. When Lori was MIA for nearly 2 months in early 2019, her husband Charles' family members believed that Tylee was living with other relatives. But Lori took Tylee to Hawaii for part of that time.

MOO.

It's all so sad. The poor girl was isolated and deprived of the experiences any kid should have. I bet she wasn't taught anything.

February 21,2020
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Media waiting at Circuit Court (Kauai - Fifth Circuit) for Lori Vallow to make her appearance. Her bond is $5M. She can waive extradition or be extradited to Idaho. Photo credit: Jenn Boneza/KHON2

11:46 AM · Feb 21, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Will the devoted co-conspirator Chad be there?
If she doesn't doesn't waive extradition and wants out of there we know her roomies took care of her last night.

Most prepper and antigovernment groups are well aware of this alleged loophole and I'm sure some of LV's family members have theorized about how it might be utilized, but I can't see how it applies here. That area is remote, as in, you can't get to it from any of the official gates or main routes. There's a campground at the very southern edge that's a short hike in from the end of a road that starts in ??Ashton??? ID but it's nowhere near an official gate.

I don't wanna think about what might have happened but if you Google "Colin Scott" from Oregon you might get a clue.
omg..... This Chad and Lori novel just gets more and more terrible. Are the thermal hot ponds in Yellowstone very common or plentiful?

Do we have any clues yet as to where Chad was on Sept 8????
He wasn't with Tammy on Sept 7th at the Rexburg Rescue Run:
Rexburg Rescue Run
Oh, sorry... the photos are removed from the Internet. Well, here. Let me help clear that up.
ETA: She's in the center facing the camera in the first one, and in the back facing right in the second one.

Attachments

• Tammy-OUR volunteer copy.jpg
    Tammy-OUR volunteer copy.jpg
    338.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Tammy-OUR volunteer2 copy.jpg
    Tammy-OUR volunteer2 copy.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 185
I once knew a "prepper". This person would stockpile prescriptions and medications, "just in case". For example, once, they were given antibiotics for something. They took all but the last few. The remaining 3-5 pills went into the stockpile. They did this same thing with Tylenol, etc. Use until a few remaining, then stockpile the rest.
ARGH... this is exactly how we are creating antibiotic resistant superbugs!

Those pills will be useless if MRSA is what brings on the apocalypse. I assumed from the small window I got into the prepper community from Tara Westover's book that there is a lot of emphasis on herbal/alternative/homeopathic remedies and less reliance/trust for western medicine. But that is just my impression from her book, I am sure there are all types of preppers out there.

And really, that's the interesting question--not whether you CAN get away with crimes there, but whether CD/LV/AC might have THOUGHT you could. In my experience, prepper types latch onto a lot of insane legal theories about technicalities that will supposedly checkmate a court, or the IRS, or whomever.

And Lori and Alex's dad was reportedly also the type to do that same kind of thing.

They are all over, and people have died from burns in those pools.

When I was in Yellowstone, they had this book for sale, "Deaths in Yellowstone." Most people die in Yellowstone from either falling into a boiling acid and water pit, or by feeding a bear and then getting attacked by said bear when they run out of food to give it.

wow... Chad GOT that money so fast....can't believe it came out that fast...when Idaho was already consulting with Kauai as early as December....
Lots of policy changes n the works in Idaho I would imagine. Automatic autopsy for healthy individuals who die suddenly would be a suggested start. Sadly, peaceful small town life has changed. Healthy skepticism isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #17
This post from last thread was musing on Alex's motives for "helping" Lori. I can't help but wonder if Lori knew all about something Alex did in the past... something linked to when he used his dead sister's credit card *cough*... and kept his secret. So whenever she needed "help" he was willing to step up; both because she'd been loyal to him (creating a family-will-do-anything-for-each-other dynamic) and maybe out of self-preservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021