Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few things we learned...

She has been represented by an attorney in Hawaii for quite some time.
She does not have a passport
Idaho cops questioned her without an attorney even though they knew she was represented

I can’t believe she’s going to throw away all that money to fight extradition when she’s ultimately going to be extradited. Draining your account to face the inevitable is so stupid. Then, Chad will suffer a similar fate sooner or later- where are they thinking all this money is going to come from?

Like I’ve been saying...I posted a link to the page yesterday, but was corrected by a member that they didn’t speak on 9/21. I asked mods to remove it so as to not cause confusion. The group that cannot be named needs a deep dive by the FBI.
Thank you for that. I read your posts yesterday and I remembered CD did not speak but now that I go back I see the connection to Chandler LE and the organization not named was also not speaking at the Sept 21 event. Sorry for flogging a dead horse.

A few things we learned...

She has been represented by an attorney in Hawaii for quite some time.
She does not have a passport
Idaho cops questioned her without an attorney even though they knew she was represented

This is exactly what my big things to note contains. Since you're an actual attorney and I just pretend to be one sometimes on the internet, I'm proud of myself. :)

Those first two items are new information, but not a surprise as such. The last item was a bit disconcerting. I hope that doesn't come back to haunt anyone.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member