Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So good to hear the investigation is moving forward !
They have not pursued this as an abduction nor a runaway case since the first presser.
It's telling what LE are not saying.

Crime lab returns to home of Gannon Stauch | 9news.com

"... EPCSO said that to date it has received 718 tips into Gannon's disappearance. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence, according to EPCSO..."
This could indicate that they found evidence at the house and have returned to collect more and possibly take apart flooring and/or plumbing.

Also this from the El Paso CSO : (re. the investigation)
"...It is moving forward ."

They're going to crack this case wide open.
With or without someone's help --who knows what happened !

Maybe step mom will grant another interview and explain more areas where blood can be found ?
Or vomit ?

Blood from internal injuries will show differently than a small cut on the foot.

Which in any case I don't believe Gannon cut his foot on Albert's woodworking tools.

Word. They did haul stuff out in those long paper bags that day the whole CSI team was there. Very well could have been rolled up cuts of carpet in those bags

I suspect they took those wooden boards from the garage they were paying so much attention to in that photo all over MSM. Right length, right size, awkward to carry. JMO.

edit to add: I am sure carpet figures in here somewhere, I just have a suspicion those specific bags were those boards in the garage...

Last edited:
ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

It is against Websleuths TOS to be rude toward or personalize against members, whether individually or collectively.

Differing opinions are welcome at WS, but they should be based on some known fact from MSM or LE rather than simply making accusations (whether against members, neighbours, or LE) with no facts to substantiate.

Please do not name call or ridicule members for strongly anticipating a negative outcome in this case when, after 7,000 investigative hours, there is still no sign of Gannon being alive. Websleuths members have a lot of collective wisdom, knowledge and experience in these types of scenarios. Common sense tell members that Dan May does not show up for a runaway kid, LE does not have crime lab techs going through a house or LE digging endlessly through snowbanks if they think, or are wanting the public to think, they are looking for a live runaway.

Thanks.

Last edited:
My husband the Math teacher ( who looks like a H3LL's Angel from Texas) is laughing so hard he's crying over here. Thanks Gordian- the steam has stopped pouring out of my ears.
My heart is still breaking for his Mama. I have faith LE is pulling out all the stops. We may get a Life with 157 years this time.

@gitana1 Is there a Death Penalty decision anywhere for a successful prosecution without a body? There are just so many places he could be
I don't know about other states but not in Colorado. DA Dan May gave a good presser when he announced why his office was not pursuing the death penalty for Patrick Frazee (no body case).

Colorado Springs airport is very small. Like walk from one end to the other in a couple minutes. It’s also not very busy. All the times I flew in/out or picked somebody up, I’ve never seen the lots even half full, including the car rentals. So, if AS did park his truck at the airport and did so towards the back of the lot, I don’t see TS having much of an issue getting the truck close enough to the spot it was in to not raise suspicions.

All depending on the Unit, more than likely he was able to drive his POV. In my experience, it was usually based on rank whether you had to ride the bus there or could drive yourself. So, say E-4 and below would have to meet at the unit and be bused there, but E-5 and above (maybe minus squad leaders to make sure all there soldiers got on) would be able to meet at airport. So, I think there is a probability his truck was parked there. Since everybody else in the home that is of driving age has their own vehicle, the truck would probably not be needed and would have been easier with a busy family for him to just hop in his truck and come home instead of load everybody up and go get him. What I can’t figure out, if she did go get the truck, why? Didn’t want evidence in her car? But, camera and the other kids could tell she picked up the truck. Going somewhere only a truck can go? That’s the only thing I can think of because everything else adds like 50 steps and over complicates everything. But then again, I’ve never disappeared a kid, maybe I just can’t get in her head space.
MOO

Last edited:
If you go at night and see all the blue lights all over the neighborhood, it is both beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time.

I can't imagine how the community is feeling. I am from Colorado and my mom was in the DA's office during JonBenet. Boulder was just so sad and shocked. It really does hit home when something happens in your own town. Most people do care and it's so unfair that Gannon had to endure an anomaly.

So good to hear the investigation is moving forward !
They have not pursued this as an abduction nor a runaway case since the first presser.
It's telling what LE are not saying.

Crime lab returns to home of Gannon Stauch | 9news.com

"... EPCSO said that to date it has received 718 tips into Gannon's disappearance. These tips include possible sightings, search suggestions, social media related information, suspicious activity, found property/possible evidence and video/photo/drone evidence, according to EPCSO..."
This could indicate that they found evidence at the house and have returned to collect more and possibly take apart flooring and/or plumbing.

Also this from the El Paso CSO : (re. the investigation)
"...It is moving forward ."

They're going to crack this case wide open.
With or without someone's help --who knows what happened !

Maybe step mom will grant another interview and explain more areas where blood can be found ?
Or vomit ?

Blood from internal injuries will show differently than a small cut on the foot.

Which in any case I don't believe Gannon cut his foot on Albert's woodworking tools.
Or perhaps "found property" from search sites?

What about heights?
What about anything specific to 4wd vehicles that would have been inaccessible to cars?
Anything at all?
Why did she choose the 4wd for the trip?
Whatever she carried looked like it would have fitted in a car as well.?

The black suv looks to be awd or 4wd as well. I think that the truck was not what was usually driven by her; and that's why

I was just going to say that the CSI lady with the knees, looked like she had been kneeling on a basement/garage floor. Since I retired, my knees look like that most days when I am kneeling on the garage floor working on some (mostly wood) projects. It is not mud.
The CSIs have now been to that house too many times for it to not hold secrets. I will go so far to say that some of their more important answers are there and they are getting technical enough to light the (maybe) garage up like a Christmas tree. They have found something somewhere that ties this all to that house.

Moo, Moo
Hmm I looked at the listing for the house I think the basement is finished for the most part but there could be a utility room with a bare floor - it makes me truly wonder what they have found and if it will lead to finding our boy (I know he’s not “ours” but I hate reducing him to initials or a pronoun- so for now he’s ours IMO)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member