Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBI finds gray BMW in connection to AMBER Alert issued for missing 15-month-old from Sullivan County, Tenn.

SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said it has found the gray 2007 BMW believed to be connected to the disappearance of 15-month-old Evelyn Boswell from Sullivan County, saying she is still missing and the investigation is ongoing.

The TBI said the vehicle was located in Wilkes County, North Carolina along with individuals the TBI was hoping to speak with. Boswell remains missing, according to the TBI.
OMG!!!

When we first moved here 15 years ago, we didn't know anyone. Getting to know people I was kind of shocked at who all did drugs and how willing they were to assume I did too. I was like...oh wait...what...you're a nurse ? WTF ?! You own that huge care dealership ?! Ummm...no...no thanks, no pills for me. Meth? Ick...get away from me, I pay $125 dollars for face cream!

(Not to be glib, given the subject, but I guess I'm already guilty of that so...meh.)
Same. It was a shock when I moved up here. Meth is all over the damn place. Meth heads literally look like the walking dead, it scared the hell out of me.

UPDATE: The gray BMW has been located in Wilkes County, NC, along with the individuals authorities were hoping to speak with. The investigation remains ongoing. Evelyn Boswell is still missing. Please continue to share her photo. Spot her? Call 1-800-TBI-FIND. #TNAMBERAlert

5:30 PM · Feb 21, 2020·TweetDeck
I suspect that there is another family member that is involved and has Evelyn. Potentially on the (AB’s) BF’s side. I still feel like she’s alive and being hidden. I just can’t figure out from what.

The teaser on WCYB interviewing MB:

Reporter : "She says she knows who took Evelyn but she wouldn't name names. Boswell claims that person was watching Evelyn while she was at work. She also says the last time she saw her daughter was in December. So I asked her, WHY it took so long to report the little girl missing..."

MB: "Well the reason I didn't report or anything is because I knew the person that had her and I didn't want them to run away with her. As soon as they thought anything was going on they just kind of ... vanished. So I'm just worried about where they are at... what they are doing with her at this point."

Reporter: "Bosewell says that she is confident that the person will be found and that Evelyn will be returned safely. Hear what else she told me, coming up on NEWS 5 at 5:30 "

Isn't this essentially the same story Casey Anthony told?

Sullivan County, TN Sheriff's Office
The search for Evelyn Boswell continues. We are appreciative of the information that has been sent and we encourage those that still have information to call 1-800-TBI-FIND.

As Sheriff Cassidy stated, the reward for the safe return of Evelyn Boswell has been established. Below are the contributors to the reward and the list will be updated.

Sheriff Jeff Cassidy - $1,000
Alan Levine - $5,000
Ballad Health - $25,000
Fuller Paving Group - $2,000

But WHY? Why would multiple people hide a baby? From what? We know Evelyn was not with them, then who has she? Right now, we are talking about at least 4 people involved. (Maggie, her mother, her mother's bf, and whoever has E) I don't get it.

But WHY? Why would multiple people hide a baby? From what? We know Evelyn was not with them, then who has she? Right now, we are talking about at least 4 people involved. (Maggie, her mother, her mother's bf, and whoever has E) I don't get it.

I don't get it either. I mean, if there was a custody battle between mom and dad, ok, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I’m sorry. All of the depravity and horror of sweet Evelyn missing aside- she can’t even bother to come up with a half way decent lie? It’s “the dog ate my homework” but I’m regards to a missing child. I’m definitely getting that cold, off Chris Watts Diane Downs vibe from her interview.

I’m sorry. All of the depravity and horror of sweet Evelyn missing aside- she can’t even bother to come up with a half way decent lie? It’s “the dog ate my homework” but I’m regards to a missing child. I’m definitely getting that cold, off Chris Watts Diane Downs vibe from her interview.
Her smirk coming out of the court house today made me ill. IMO she is definitely enjoying the attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151