Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it wasn't dripping from the surfaces was it? SW and AW mention signs of pooling, that was obvious to attending officers and I merely wondered how obvious it was seeing as LA did not see it.

@nickynoo, strongly suggest reading the AWs again to answer this question and then imagine walking into a darkish garage with 4 children as distractions who just wanted their lunch and then wondering how likely it would be that LA would have seen anything out of the ordinary as her focus was on the children getting lunch and then dealing with the trip to NY given the situation with the cars.

NCPD was well trained enough to notice the signs of blood spatter and splatter and pooling evidence but even with their training they called in the Crime Lab folks immediately for assistance.

Dried blood on dark cars IMO would look somewhat similar to mud or even possibly dark hardened dust. CT Spring was wet and muddy. We don't know how often the JFd cars were washed but if she was jogging at Waveny and parking on Lapham (as has been suggested) then IMO dirt and dust would have been present in some amount on all of the vehicles, it was just that kind of Spring.

I would think that we will get a description from the Crime Lab folks about what exactly the garage looked like after it had been sprayed with Luminol or similar chemical.

Its baffling to me to suggest that there was lack of blood in evidence in the 69/71 Welles garage as reading through the arrest warrants makes it quite clear that blood was in multiple locations on the vehicles, floor, ceiling and walls. It was a blood bath that was cleaned up but when processed by the Crime Lab it became clear the extent of the blood loss that had occurred from the victim, JFd.

The only other person that I'm aware of other than perhaps you that questioned the extent of the victims blood loss in the 69/71 Welles Garage was Atty. P. and his questioning comment got a good 'eye ball roll' from Atty Colangelo in Court IMO as the idea was as ludicrous then as it is now IMO.

MOO

@nickynoo, strongly suggest reading the AWs again to answer this question and then imagine walking into a darkish garage with 4 children as distractions who just wanted their lunch and then wondering how likely it would be that LA would have seen anything out of the ordinary as her focus was on the children getting lunch and then dealing with the trip to NY given the situation with the cars.

NCPD was well trained enough to notice the signs of blood spatter and splatter and pooling evidence but even with their training they called in the Crime Lab folks immediately for assistance.

Dried blood on dark cars IMO would look somewhat similar to mud or even possibly dark hardened dust. CT Spring was wet and muddy. We don't know how often the JFd cars were washed but if she was jogging at Waveny and parking on Lapham (as has been suggested) then IMO dirt and dust would have been present in some amount on all of the vehicles, it was just that kind of Spring.

I would think that we will get a description from the Crime Lab folks about what exactly the garage looked like after it had been sprayed with Luminol or similar chemical.

Its baffling to me to suggest that there was lack of blood in evidence in the 69/71 Welles garage as reading through the arrest warrants makes it quite clear that blood was in multiple locations on the vehicles, floor, ceiling and walls. It was a blood bath that was cleaned up but when processed by the Crime Lab it became clear the extent of the blood loss that had occurred from the victim, JFd.

The only other person that I'm aware of other than perhaps you that questioned the extent of the victims blood loss in the 69/71 Welles Garage was Atty. P. and his questioning comment got a good 'eye ball roll' from Atty Colangelo in Court IMO as the idea was as ludicrous then as it is now IMO.

MOO
To me this is just common sense.
How many times have we hustled our kids in from the garage never paying attention to the floor and walls?
Flurry of activity and no reason to suspect or pay any heed?
Why would she notice if a cleanup has taken place if she wasn't keyed into it?
This whole discussion is inane and silly, IMO.

MOO
Exactly. Ten rolls of paper towels were used on the cleanup and they still found blood everywhere once they were looking for it. It’s very easy to understand why LA would not see anything alarming and we don’t even know if she went in the garage at all or just parked in the driveway and used the front door. MOO.

You called me a troll? Really? I appreciate that you and others have been following this case since the beginning, but that does not mean that you cannot afford some civility to new comers. We all have different ways to analyse information. Because I don't see things the way you do, does not mean I am a troll. I have read and re-read the SW (yes all 400 plus pages of them) and all AW's and I simply do not see that MT is involved in the murder of Jennifer on the basis of the evidence contained in those warrants. You have stated in your posts that you think (in your opinion) that MT was there, despite there being no evidence released or charges bought to support your opinion. Do you not think that if LE had evidence that shows MT was anywhere near New Canaan, they would have charged her with Murder or being an Accessory?
Do I post negatively about your opinions? No, I do not.

Edited for typo

To be clear I have not called anyone a TROLL, although I do think that this thread has been hit by Trolls since the death of Fd. I have however characterised various posts as being TROLLISH in nature and I very much stand by that statement.

Also to be clear, I have said that so far as AWs1-3 for MT state, that IMO MT has no alibi that has been corroborated by LE - MT right now has 3 kinda/sorta/maybe alibis that make her look like a pathological liar and someone who was actively doing her best to make sure LE made zero progress.

So, where precisely was MT on 5/23, 24 or 25? WE DON'T KNOW. My guess is that LE knows quite well where MT was during these time frames and eventually so will we. Will we see a murder charge in an AW4 for MT? At this point little would surprise me about MT or this tragic case. My suspicion is that when all the evidence is put on the table that we will see that MT is as much a part of the actual planning and execution of the murder of JFd as Fd. That is a bet I would be willing to put some $$$ on!

So far we have MT on camera at various points in the AWs so these data points at least are real for purposes of her timeline, but the reality is that LE has chosen to share insufficient information IMO to create full timeline for MT.

LE has been consistent about stating that MT has been uncooperative from the beginning of this tragic case and that she lied on an ongoing basis. Her New Atty can spin all day long about her knowledge of english but IMO the questions asked were 'at best' done in English that a someone with a 5th grade mastery of english could handle.

About the only thing we can say about MT is that she consistently lied to LE for nearly 3 months and the only time she provided any useful information was when confronted with a picture and she was generally uncooperative.

The AWs for MT just have snippets of the MT word salad nonsense where she wouldn't or couldn't even say whether she had even seen Fd on the morning of 5/24 or whether she drove her daughter to school or picked her up. MT wasted LE time and resources during a critical time in the investigation and IMO should have been charged for this ongoing lying. We can guesstimate that the 3 MT interviews with LE lasted anywhere from 2-3 hrs each and so we will no doubt be treated to a video montage of ongoing MT lies that went on for months at a time when LE was simply trying to find the body of the victim here, JFd.

MOO

Last edited:
Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #45

Clear poncho without hood.
Clear poncho with hood.
Both with JFD DNA.

Someone went out and purchased those clear ponchos in advance to make sure that JFD DNA would go on the poncho rather than on the person beneath the poncho. Why one with a hood? So the DNA that is flying around will go on the hood of the poncho rather than on the long hair beneath the hood, MOO.

When done, the ponchos go in the garbage bag with the rest of the materials covered with that DNA. And those garbage bags are driven to and distributed in multiple individual public garbage cans in a busy nearby city.

What a day’s work. IMO, it required planning to have those ponchos - one hoodless and one with a hood - on hand when needed.

Put together the ponchos AND the removal of JFD clothing AND the temporary placement of JFD’s body in the Toyota Tacoma AND the certainty that the FORE project manager is working on the New Canaan project until late afternoon and IMO you have: Dismemberment and burial occurring in a private location FD had full control over that required travel away from New Canaan. Given the post-dismemberment disposal of garbage bags in West Hartford, rather than a location near New Canaan, IMO that dismemberment occurred at one of the FD-controlled properties in Farmington or Avon, just a “ride to Starbucks away.”

IMO, JFD’s corpse was also likely at least temporarily buried because that is the only method that explains removal of the clothing. If a substance was being used because it was expected to quicken decomposition, clothing would get in the way. Dismemberment would allow more human tissue to be exposed to the substance, thus increasing the impact of that substance expected to quicken decomposition.

Since KM has been potentially linked to a gravesite, tarp, and bags of lime at a private wooded location he had gained access to, I explored a bit about the use of lime in quickening decomposition. There are various studies which challenge the belief that different types of lime quicken composition; some report that it actually can preserve a corpse. So, IMO there is still hope that JFD can be recovered and given a dignified burial if her location is determined by either disclosure or search.

IMO, FD killed himself because he knew by the details disclosed in the AW’s and by the extensive searches in Avon and Farmington locations that LE had it figured out and he was not going to be able to sell an alternative story. He was intelligent enough to know LE had more than they had yet disclosed and regardless what his attorney was telling him about defense strategies which could be pursued once those disclosures were made, he knew better than anyone else would know that it would be very tough for a jury to buy those defenses. He was going to be revealed for all to see as the man who did what he had done and he couldn’t live with that monster behind the mask being seen.

Social media, websleuthing sites, the gossipy public, and Norm Pattis were not responsible for FD committing suicide. That was the choice he made among those he saw ahead of him with all the knowledge only he had. He made the decision based upon everything he knew that it was jail or suicide and he chose his preference.

IMO, MT’s likely best chance at living any part of her remaining life in freedom is by disclosing where JFD’s corpse is, regardless of its current condition. IMO, that would be the only avenue to any measure of mercy, assuming it has been offered to her or can be pursued by her. Others involved may know and disclose first. Innocent others may still be searching and find JFD based only upon clues and good reasoning, so the clock is ticking.

I’m not an attorney, but IMO MT would be better served by some honest assessment of the seriousness of her present situation, rather than indulgence of her worst impulses. Look where that has gotten her so far.

As for the complaints, certainly a woman who can invent shoe covers has heard of socks that might serve to protect the ankle of one under house arrest from the device placed there to prevent escape. The sore on MT’s ankle is nothing compared to the grievous burden left upon the hearts of JFD’s remaining family and the larger community that cared for her and that desires to live in peace to rebuild in her unwelcome absence.

Well said. I'd also be interested in seeing whether MT's family company sold similar ponchos - since they sold plastic shoe covers.

Last edited:
I just completed another pass at all the AWs/SWs and found myself increasingly intrigued by the activity on 5/23. Figured I'd share the timeline I've started compiling to help clarify the movements of FD, MT, and especially KM on 5/23. I've also bolded some questions I'm hoping you excellent sleuthers might be able to help answer...

4:51 PM - FD's Ford Raptor drives north on Ely Rd towards 4JX (Eli Rd surveillance just south of 4JX)
Source: Residential surveillance, FD AW3

4:54 PM - PG's Toyota Tacoma followed by FD's Ford Raptor drive south on Ely Rd from 4JX toward 80 MS

*If FD driving one vehicle, who is driving the second? MT? KM? (We don't know where PG was working on 5/23, but my guess is he was at 61 Sturbridge and not driving his car to 80 MS).

4:57 PM - Tacoma and Ford Raptor pull into 80 MS

5:01 PM - Ford Raptor leaves 80 MS

*Tacoma stays at 80 MS, so two people must be in the Raptor, right?

5:04 PM - Ely Rd surveillance shows the Ford Raptor traveling northbound towards 4JX

5:10 PM - Ford Raptor located at 4JX, gear shifted into “drive”
Source: OnStar module, FD AW3

*Shouldn’t this be “park”? Or did FD go somewhere else in the Raptor immediately following his arrival at 4JX? Dropping MT off so she could prepare for the evening’s party with the Haines’ while he finished up prep with KM?

5:21, 5:23 PM - KW's phone pings at 4JX
Source: KM cell/residential surveillance, KM AW

*From AW: “These times coincide with the time at which Dulos left his dinner party guests on the night before Jennifer’s disappearance to drive to Stop & Shop in Simsbury because he needed more meat to cook. Prior to his device traveling to the area of Stop & Shop, Dulos’ device traveled to the area of 80 Mountain Spring Road. Residential surveillance confirmed Dulos drove onto the property of 80 Mountain Spring Road, remaining there for approximately seven minutes.”

**KM arrives at 4JX. KM/FD travel together from 4JX to 80 MS (either in their respective cars or in one car, AW unclear) -- FD leaves dinner party and MT stays behind? The “getting more meat” excuse is obviously a cover, but for what? Does this interaction feel last-minute/unplanned to anyone else?

5:32 PM - FD's Chevy Suburban travels south on Ely Rd (leaving 4JX, headed to 80 MS)

**A note about FD's 2015 Chevy Suburban: when this car is described on surveillance footage coming/going from 80 MS on 5/24, the AW clearly notes a Thule rack on the top of the car. The AW does NOT mention this Thule when describing this car's movements on 5/23. The significance of this really depends on how exacting LE is being with their language (and TBH, the many typos/errors in the AWs/SWs does not fill me with confidence), but if the varying description is intentional, it implies the Thule was attached to the Chevy Suburban sometime after the return to 4JX the evening of 5/23 and before the 1:36 PM arrival at 80 MS on 5/24. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen a Thule on any evidence lists. Where is the Thule and what was it used for?

5:33 PM - FD calls KM
Source: FD phone records, FD AW3

*Call takes place just as they’re leaving 4JX-- coordinating something? Location? Again, something about this whole interaction feels impulsive and unplanned.

5:35 PM - FD’s Chevy Suburban pulls into 80 MS

5:41 PM - FD’s Chevy Suburban leaves 80 MS
Source: Residential Surveillance, FD AW3

*FD/KM at 80 MS for 6-7 minutes. That's a short amount of time to do anything major, so was this a conversation? FD setting KM up to spend the night there? Hand-off of something (missing Glock, burner phone for the next day)?

?? - FD’s phone travels from 80 MS to Simsbury Stop and Shop
Source: KM AW

**And, assumedly, back to 4JX after**

9:53-10:23 PM - CTD: 4JX
Source: SW

~10:00 PM - FD's cell phone arrives at 4JX and stays here until 1:16 PM on 5/24
Source: Celebrite download of FD’s handset, SW

*Where did FD/FD’s cell go prior to the 10:00 PM return to 4JX? He must have returned from S&S sooner than 10:00 PM with the meat. So then he goes out again after and returns at 10 PM? What is he doing?

10:10-10:40 PM - CTD: 585 Middle Rd, Farmington
Source: SW

**What’s of significance in the surrounding area? The exact location of 585 Middle Rd is the parking lot of a Dementia Care Facility located on 45 South Rd, but there are several nearby residences on Middle Rd that would be covered by this CTD -- could be nothing/could be something, but one of these residencies serves as the “home business” of a local roofer/landscaper.

**Since FD’s phone stays at 4JX, this CTD is either for: MT or KM. Or maybe another phone of FD's? Who do you think? (My guess is KM.)

^^ as indicated, the majority of this is from the AWs/SWs, but all questions/theorizing is MOO.
Take a look at Batterson Park & pond in Farmington and its proximity to Middle Road, Farmington and Mountain Spring Road.

Well said. I'd also be interested in seeing whether MT's family company sold similar ponchos - since they sold plastic shoe covers.

You can buy disposable clear plastic rain ponchos with or without hoods in a lot of places - Dollar Tree, Walmart, Amazon. I've seen them sold individually, folded so they fit into tiny plastic packages, near cash registers at gas stations near recreational areas. On Amazon, they run about $18.99 for a package of 20. Some are made with drawstrings to tighten the hood around the head and with elastic to cinch around the wrists to keep arms dry.

IMO, finding such a poncho that just happens to have JFD's blood on it occurs MUCH more rarely. Finding two together in the same place, at least one of the two with blood on it, even more so. Finding two like that with a bunch of other stuff indicative of an attack against JFD in bags dropped off by JFD's estranged husband and his girlfriend on the night JFD disappeared? That only happens once, ever.

I think some are Missing The Point.

Anyone that thinks that LE, Charged and Arrested These suspects on what LE 'thinks', is Deluding themselves.

LE did NOT Charge and Arrest people in This case, without a Tremendous Amount of Evidence that the rest of the world is NOT PRIVEY To, As Of Yet.

WE Only Have What Has Been Released in the Warrants and The fantastical 'snippets' by the defense attorneys WITHOUT a Shred of Evidence that have Actually Damaged their client's cases.

Do people Really Think that LE goes around Charging and Arresting people in HOPES they will find the evidence to make their case in court? (Yes, I know. Sometimes, this does happen, but in This case, LE has a tremendous amount of evidence just based on what we see in the Released Search and Arrest Warrants).

LE Are REQUIRED to make their Probable Cause case with the Judge by Using EVIDENCE to gain the ARREST Warrants and Not on what someone Thinks.

They are NOT However, required to list ALL Their Evidence to gain the Arrest Warrants.

We have seen the release of some 400 pages of SWs, but we have yet to see the Results of those searches.

Otherwise, LE can walk in to a Judge's Chambers and request an Arrest Warrant just because LE does not like the color of My hair.

LE does not go around saying 'Oh, I don't like this person so let's get a Judge to sign off on the Arrest Warrants even though we have absolutely no evidence, you know, because we have a quota to meet.'

Once we SEE Everything that LE Has Against MT and KM, every single doubter will be Astounded.

MT's DNA is ALL OVER THE EVIDENCE and she has Lied, Lied, and Lied some more, From Day ONE. I have NO DOUBT that LE has So Much More to Show Us.

We have Yet to See How KM is further involved, but I can GUARANTEE that LE Has Everything they Need on him as well.

Currently the Public, Does NOT Have All the Search Warrants and the RESULTS of the Search Warrants.

LE Knows What They Have and They CAN PROVE IT in a Court of Law.

CT LE is being Watched by the World with This Case. No Doubt in My Mind that They have SO MUCH MORE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE, but are taking their time to 'get it right'. Just like they did with the Murder and Conspiracy Charges.

LE Does NOT Have to Release this Additional Information to Us Spectators and They HAVE NOT.

However, That Does NOT Indicate that they have Nothing else.

Any Reasonable Person will use Known Evidence in their Statements Instead of saying that LE has no evidence or even dispute the fact that JFd suffered a Serious Physical Assault in Her Garage.

Just saying someone is innocent, does Not make someone innocent. Especially with all the Evidence we have seen so far.

Fd even thought that LE would drop their cases against MT and KM just because Fd said the two were innocent. NOT.

Be Forewarned and I know it is hard to hear, but People LIE.

Yes, there are some LE in the world that are 'suspect', however, that is NOT THE CASE HERE.

I have trust that MT and KM will be brought to justice.

IMO.

After much thought today about where, when and how FD could have disposed of or handed off the body in NC before returning to Farmington, there are 2 pieces of evidence that make me think that he brought the body back to Farmington.

They are two items found in the Albany trash, described in AW3.

The first is the black taped together black plastic bags. There are 2 reasons I can think of for why he might have taped them together: 1. to make a larger "tarp" like surface, to protect either a vehicle interior or bed, or a floor or tub surface, from blood; or 2. as has been described here, taped end to end to wrap or enclose JD body.
Given there were 2 ponchos found I could also consider that he might use them as a coverall, etc but that seems redundant (and cumbersome) given that ponchos were also found.
If he taped them together to make some sort of protective surface/tarp, did he find the tape and the bags in JD house? Did he bring both bags and tape with him to NC? And if so, why did he need to make a tarp-like covering in NC, unless of course he did some sort of dismemberment in the garage, but one would think it would require far more than 10 rolls of paper towels and leave far more evidence.
Alternatively, if he used this taped together bag to somehow contain or wrap the body, then if he disposed of the body down in/near NC, why would the bag come all the way back to Farmington with him? Only if he emptied the bag of the body, I guess, which would mean in a grave or some other disposal site. But even then it might seem best to keep it all wrapped up in plastic, right, even in a grave it seems like less work and mess at the site to unwrap or empty the body from the bags, and being wrapped up might make it less likely to be discovered.

The second item is related to this line of thought. It is the black plastic bag, with both FD middle finger prints, tied in a knot on one side and ripped open on the other, with red/brown stains and black tape on the interior. This item again appears to have been tied shut and then ripped open, to perhaps empty something. The inside has blood (assuming red brown stains are blood) and black tape on it. Why would this item appear all the way in Farmington if it contained the body and then was emptied? Why was it tied shut and then ripped open? Wasn't FD wearing gloves, how did both of his middle fingerprints get on there?

The presence of her clothes in Albany also suggests that if he did bury or dispose or hand off down in NC area, then he must have taken the clothes off first down there. He had a short time to do the disposal if he did it between leaving Welles in Suburban and being spotted on Merritt parkway heading home, did he disrobe her in the garage? He would have needed to wrap a naked body in something to avoid it being seen as he drove away, maybe the taped together bags. But then how did he end up with those bags up in Albany?

Thinking this through I find it hard to believe that all that stuff of that nature would end up in Albany, if the body had been left down in NC.

MOO.
I’m thinking along those lines too.

Plan A: grave(s) dug by KM for JD and for KM’s wife. Either 2 graves (1 for each) and only one discovered OR they panicked about the grave(s) for some reason and Plan B involved drums weighted with cement to be dumped in a body of water.

Their deal was to help each other kill/dispose of each other’s wives. FD and KM bonded over their contentious divorces. They thought they were smart and they thought they planned it meticulously.

FD, KM and MT have blackmail material on each other to keep each other from turning. I bet FD even passed his proof to another person before he committed suicide. All had insurance policies on each other.

I think KM disposed of the body while FD drove to 80 ms and that was the time unaccounted for before hopping on the Merritt. A quick transfer of body to KM. I’m sure LE is working on tracking KM’s moves as finitely as they did FD’s.

MT probably was the one to remain in Farmington to move around the phones etc. but completely a co-conspirator helping with the phones, trying to corroborate alibis, moving cars, cleaning etc.

I think the time spent at 80 ms post murder was getting evidence out of the Tacoma and putting it somewhere in the interim. Grass? Garage? Basement? Maybe that’s when they used the taped bags. To put the clean-up materials on when they removed them from the Tacoma . Or body too if in fact FD had the courage to drive a dead body to Farmington.

Then they cleaned the Tacoma (seats, bed) and FD cleaned himself (Did he use a hose in the grass or a shower in the house?) Tgdn they had to clean either grass or shower. Then he had to load the Raptor. Let’s not forget they squeezed in lunch at 4 jc!

Also, where are FD’s bloodied clothes etc.? They weren’t at MIRA. Separately bagged and disposed. Perhaps that is the time spent right before The Albany odyssey.

Some thoughts on KM, his fall and concussion... did he seek medical attention? Has he forgotten any other details other than those pertaining to this case? Since he was an attorney, has he forgotten any details in his clients’ cases post fall? Can prosecutors prove that his lack of memory only serves his selective purposes? Has LE seized/searched KM’s car? Does he have a boat or someone in his family/friend ? I hope LE has questioned them.

I hope LE analyzed all of FD’s Home Depot and Ring’s End purchases as he was seen shopping at both frequently.

I know they can trace the garbage bags by brand etc. Even the paper towels can be tracked by brand/color/imprint/pattern etc. to see if they were the ones from JD’s and if they matched the remaining rolls. The same with the towels that were found to see if they matched JD’s other towels.

So much that I wish we knew. We will in the next SW.

moo

Anyone that thinks that LE, Charged and Arrested These suspects on what LE 'thinks', is Deluding themselves.

LE did NOT Charge and Arrest people in This case, without a Tremendous Amount of Evidence that the rest of the world is NOT PRIVEY To, As Of Yet.

WE Only Have What Has Been Released in the Warrants and The fantastical 'snippets' by the defense attorneys WITHOUT a Shred of Evidence that have Actually Damaged their client's cases.

Do people Really Think that LE goes around Charging and Arresting people in HOPES they will find the evidence to make their case in court? (Yes, I know. Sometimes, this does happen, but in This case, LE has a tremendous amount of evidence just based on what we see in the Released Search and Arrest Warrants).

LE Are REQUIRED to make their Probable Cause case with the Judge by Using EVIDENCE to gain the ARREST Warrants and Not on what someone Thinks.

They are NOT However, required to list ALL Their Evidence to gain the Arrest Warrants.

We have seen the release of some 400 pages of SWs, but we have yet to see the Results of those searches.

Otherwise, LE can walk in to a Judge's Chambers and request an Arrest Warrant just because LE does not like the color of My hair.

LE does not go around saying 'Oh, I don't like this person so let's get a Judge to sign off on the Arrest Warrants even though we have absolutely no evidence, you know, because we have a quota to meet.'

Once we SEE Everything that LE Has Against MT and KM, every single doubter will be Astounded.

MT's DNA is ALL OVER THE EVIDENCE and she has Lied, Lied, and Lied some more, From Day ONE. I have NO DOUBT that LE has So Much More to Show Us.

We have Yet to See How KM is further involved, but I can GUARANTEE that LE Has Everything they Need on him as well.

Currently the Public, Does NOT Have All the Search Warrants and the RESULTS of the Search Warrants.

CT LE is being Watched by the World with This Case. No Doubt in My Mind that They have SO MUCH MORE INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE, but are taking their time to 'get it right'. Just like they did with the Murder and Conspiracy Charges.

LE Does NOT Have to Release this Additional Information to Us Spectators and They HAVE NOT.

Any Reasonable Person will use Known Evidence in their Statements Instead of saying that LE has no evidence or even dispute the fact that JFd suffered a Serious Physical Assault in Her Garage.

Just saying someone is innocent, does Not make someone innocent. Especially with all the Evidence we have seen so far.

Fd even thought that LE would drop their cases against MT and KM just because Fd said the two were innocent. NOT.

Yes, there are some LE in the world that are 'suspect', however, that is NOT THE CASE HERE.

IMO.

IMO.
I don’t like this post.... I LOVE this post!
Yes, LE is only divulging the bare minimum.

They have SO much more and it be be worth the wait for both MT and KM’s trials!

I hope MT’s family starts preparing themselves as it’s not a catwalk... it’s a murder trial for a murder of a mom of 5.

FD knew the outcome so he opted out voluntarily. If he was innocent, why the suicide? Why not fight until the end? Why not fight for your innocence, for your children, for your family, for your supporters???? That simple.

If his attorney was so awesome and confident...why kill yourself???? That’s a big sacrifice for what?

Moo

This is the best post I have read so far this evening. Speaking Only for myself, I never feel compelled to answer a post I suspect is disingenuous or diversionary nor am I obligated to read what every poster writes.
Sometimes the posts say more about the poster than the case so I just move on ! IMO
Well, I think I can speak for a lot of the posters who have been here on this case from the beginning, that Afitzy is one of the very best “web sleuthers” on here. Amazing skills, extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, honest, respectful, generous, helpful, detailed, professional, friendly, funny, kind, patient and understanding. She pours her heart out every day and provides all of us with the facts, up to date information and her heartfelt opinions. Most everyone truly appreciates her hard work and the time she puts into every single post. IMO

To me this is just common sense. How many times have we hustled our kids in from the garage never paying attention to the floor and walls?
Flurry of activity and no reason to suspect or pay any heed?
Why would she notice if a cleanup has taken place if she wasn't keyed into it?
This whole discussion is inane and silly, IMO.

It's not just common sense; it's a matter of safety. JFd and LA were always concerned about their safety, and that of the children. They were worried about the potential of Fd (&/or MT) showing up. LA, sadly, had to look out for the safety of the children when she was the main caretaker, as she knew the danger Fd and MT represented.

That means NOT looking at the floor; it means looking at doors, cars, windows, main surroundings when walking into a room. And that's precisely what she did. She was very observant of what she should have been. Amazingly so.

Anyone who has been there, or defended or treated a DV victim, 'gets' this.

Last edited:
And to continue on my previous post about Michelle Troconis and
her handling of the body bags and disposal around
Middle St., Bristol, I'll go a step further and suggest that the reason KM is so quiet and protective of FD is because his job as FD's
Male Crime Assistant was to dispose of the remaining body parts by using his boat and
taking them to some large lake or reservoir
in Ma. or out off shore in Ct.
So, IMO, Michelle Troconis and Kent Malwhinney both helped dispose of the body.
And because they're both so complicit, neither
really wants to come clean because of the grue
someness of their deeds.
Both are damned if they do and damned if they don't.
So since they’ve got nothing to gain by telling the truth, they’ll just take their chances on that one hold out juror. IMO

Well, I think I can speak for a lot of the posters who have been here on this case from the beginning, that Afitzy is one of the very best “web sleuthers” on here. Amazing skills, extremely knowledgeable, dedicated, honest, respectful, generous, helpful, detailed, professional, friendly, funny, kind, patient and understanding. She pours her heart out every day and provides all of us with the facts, up to date information and her heartfelt opinions. Most everyone truly appreciates her hard work and the time she puts into every single post. IMO
Hear hear!

Who really cares about MT, or her home, whaaaa confinement, IMO

how MT appears to a jury might be important; home confinement seems to be a money saving thing for states, but reading about it in this case makes it seem that every restriction has an exception and every exception leads to another exception.

And to continue on my previous post about Michelle Troconis and
her handling of the body bags and disposal around
Middle St., Bristol, I'll go a step further and suggest that the reason KM is so quiet and protective of FD is because his job as FD's
Male Crime Assistant was to dispose of the remaining body parts by using his boat and
taking them to some large lake or reservoir
in Ma. or out off shore in Ct.
So, IMO, Michelle Troconis and Kent Malwhinney both helped dispose of the body.
And because they're both so complicit, neither
really wants to come clean because of the grue
someness of their deeds.
Both are damned if they do and damned if they don't.

do we know that KM has a boat?

I second that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member