Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can she say? Alex did it without her knowledge? Chad did it? She'll have a doosey for sure. She's been betrayed but kept up appearances in HI for wedding photos, beach wedding shots, excursions to other islands.. etc...because she was being blackmailed or whatever...Go with that LVD. Yeah, go with that.

Hmm, I have considered the second to last sentence in your post. If, and again if even plausible, by whom and why? MOO

I'm just a smidge older than her with two kids and thought the same thing, and I'm a woman. She looks amazing. But she's still the devil.
I'me a guy. She looks great smiling and plastered with makeup. After the first month you have to love the woman you wake up with, warts, wrinkles, warrants, and all. I'm pretty sure Chad has regrets about now.

Remind me, please, because I have forgotten. Where was CD working in Idaho Falls in 2018? TIA

He wasn't working. He was writing books, touring around, speaking, selling books <modsnip> While his wife, Tammy, managed the business, designed books covers, went to her full time job as a librarian, paid all of the bills, took care of the house, and worked out to stay in shape for Chad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seeing Lori’s nonchalant attitude during CV’s death, and then again when Nate tried to question her, makes me believe the children are gone.

Her behavior is inconceivable to me. She has to be the most despicable person I’ve ever seen- and that’s saying something.

And she had the audacity to show herself at Tammy’s funeral!?! WTH?

Not to mention, she’s a grandmother!! We are about the same age, and I have withdrawals if I haven’t seen my grandchildren in a week!
I hope CR stays far, far away from that demon and never allows her to see his child again! Rant over MOO

Don't forget the world is a better place without Tylee's dad according to her. People and death meant nothing to her.

This is not about religion, this is about a woman who wanted money, power and freedom

not getting into a debate about what is what i'd rather help find the truth but some of the things you've listed like power and money some people consider prime attributes of religion just saying we all see things differently JMO :) much love

We have no record of a marriage certificate. Chad in his own words said he barely knew her when first asked by police (ETA: plausible deniability). Hawaii court refers to her as Miss Vallow. I'm adding up the evidence and it equals the rumor that the marriage is not official, or in other words, a commitment ceremony. I'm not sure what else it could be.

From the Probable Cause Affidavit of Ron Ball (BBM):

9. I am aware, through contact with the Gilbert and Chandler Police Departments, that Lori’s
husband, Charles Vallow, was shot on July ll, 2019, by Lori’s brother, Alex Cox. Lori Vallow is now married to Chad Daybell, from Fremont County, Idaho. Chad Daybell’s wife, Tammy Daybell, died in Fremont County, Idaho on October 19, 2019. I was informed that Chad and Lori married approximately two weeks afier the death of Tammy Daybell. I later confirmed they were married on November 5, 2019, on the Island 0f Kauai in Hawaii. Through our investigation, RPD discovered photographs of their wedding on beach in Hawaii. Neither J.V. or T.R. are seen in any of those photographs.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News

Chad Daybell’s
wife, Tammy Daybell, died in Fremont County, Idaho on October 19, 2019. I was informed
that Chad and Lori married approximately two weeks afier the death of Tammy Daybell. I later confirmed they were married on November 5, 2019, on the Island 0f Kauai in
Hawaii. Through our investigation, RPD discovered photographs of their wedding on

it looks more and more suspect when its written like that, 2 weeks after a wife of 10 years? iv been with mine for 16 years and id be distraught if she died i mean for months years possibly

I'me a guy. She looks great smiling and plastered with makeup. After the first month you have to love the woman you wake up with, warts, wrinkles, warrants, and all. I'm pretty sure Chad has regrets about now.

I bet that he does. I used to work with a lot of doctors, who would talk to each other, they tend to ignore staff. Anyway, one thing they all agreed on, was that divorce was stupid. "Why trade one "nag", for another one? They all end up the same.".

Quite insightful. Doctors are smart, and very few get divorced. (Or kill their wives).

I sort of wonder if Chad misses his mousy brown hair librarian wife.

not getting into a debate about what is what i'd rather help find the truth but some of the things you've listed like power and money some people consider prime attributes of religion just saying we all see things differently JMO :) much love
Hahaha You are so right. lol

So you think it is possible Chad met Lori in July of 2018? Not before?
Here's an interesting thing I forgot I noticed way back before I started on WebSleuths. I heard about the case and began doing research. I found this:
https://www.whitepages.com/name/Lori-Charles-Vallow/Sugar-City-ID/17begbmv
A Sugar City, ID PO Box (when was that set up?) and a Chandler, AZ address (when was she there?) listed that was different than CV's rented place whereat he died.
Also, (210) 442-2771 - Lori Ryan - Queen Creek, AZ puts her in Provo, UT at some point. Provo being 6 miles from Springville, UT. Is it possible that Lori and Chad met before 2018? Yes.

Remind me, please, because I have forgotten. Where was CD working in Idaho Falls in 2018? TIA
Falls Printing in Idaho Falls, ID 2016-early or mid 2018.

From the Probable Cause Affidavit of Ron Ball (BBM):

9. I am aware, through contact with the Gilbert and Chandler Police Departments, that Lori’s
husband, Charles Vallow, was shot on July ll, 2019, by Lori’s brother, Alex Cox. Lori Vallow is now married to Chad Daybell, from Fremont County, Idaho. Chad Daybell’s wife, Tammy Daybell, died in Fremont County, Idaho on October 19, 2019. I was informed that Chad and Lori married approximately two weeks afier the death of Tammy Daybell. I later confirmed they were married on November 5, 2019, on the Island 0f Kauai in Hawaii. Through our investigation, RPD discovered photographs of their wedding on beach in Hawaii. Neither J.V. or T.R. are seen in any of those photographs.

READ: The documents charging Lori Vallow Daybell | East Idaho News
Yes, thank you. I had addressed that I was wrong on that one. However, we (WS) have yet to see marriage certificate.

I think I missed the Q&A.

Beauty being in the eye of the beholder and all. Put your finger over Lori's hair (which I think is a big distraction), she looks very aged for 46. Even the hair extensions are very bad, but maybe that type of thing is more noticeable from a woman's perspective. The one thing she has going for her is a good figure. We'll see if she can keep that up in prison. Hope she'll be in there for a long time (FOREVER!!!).

I think it's only a matter of time before Chad spills all. He will watch Lori go down and like the coward he is, he will try to save himself by any means necessary.

All MOO.

Clothes cover a lot, so do hair extensions...

I have to say that through this whole thread today I'm feeling a growing fascination with Island culture and life out there. And the guy trying to clean up his island asking chad questions as Chad drove off... yeah, now I want to visit Hawaii. I'm loving this sense of family they tend to have. Just have to say that I'm admiring quite a few things about the people of Kauai right about now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675