Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mentioned very early on that LS may have been trying to frame AS. We have some new, but not confirmed information about the red truck and the airport. We also have AS's tools srewn about the garage floor causing Gannon to cut his foot, and while we are at it...LS is a vindictive witch towards LH, all kinds of accusations hurled toward BioMom. Hmm. I don't think LS will get away with this and I don't think she's the least bit innocent.

I actually think we have a lot of new speculation about the the red truck and the airport, but no new information.

This!
What is she carrying into the house???
I cannot identify it, in early clips and final clips too?
What is it? Can anybody blow it up?
Looks like a cardboard box and some type of bag similar to a book bag to me. JMO
And then later a camera with strap.

Attachments

• D2D5E208-2D8D-4C9E-BAB7-102A41F602B8.jpeg
    D2D5E208-2D8D-4C9E-BAB7-102A41F602B8.jpeg
    319.1 KB · Views: 259
  • F3FFB759-EEA8-41C1-8A3B-9E12B39E8704.jpeg
    F3FFB759-EEA8-41C1-8A3B-9E12B39E8704.jpeg
    148.7 KB · Views: 241
I actually think we have a lot of new speculation about the the red truck and the airport, but no new information.

On the contrary, I think we have a lot of new information. I'm thinking the video released to the public is actually just a tid bit of what is actually known, it just hasn't been properly sorted and reported on by MSM. I'm holding my breath until then.

ETA- I'm also certain that's purely strategic on the part of LE.

On the contrary, I think we have a lot of new information. I'm thinking the video released to the public is actually just a tid bit of what is actually known, it just hasn't been properly sorted and reported on by MSM. I'm holding my breath until then.

ETA- I'm also certain that's purely strategic on the part of LE.
Okay, but how is the video new information?

I will listen to the first interview, but I think it was a statement she made later.

Well here's the interview I'm talking about. At 7:34 the reporter asks "Where'd you guys go hiking?" and she responds "Garden of the Gods". In her second statement while she does mention a hike she doesn't say anything about where they went hiking or if it was crowded or not. She's only done one interview and made one statement so far to the media that I know of. I could have missed one. She said "...we did a hike on Sunday (cleared)..."

VIDEO: Stepmom of missing Colorado boy speaks out
Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

It's not new information. But what was 'released' for public viewing is likely just a tiny tiny bit of what the entire video (or other videos) shows (which law enforcement is investigating). As far as new information, there hasn't really been much released to the public but if you watch the actions of the LE team, it says a lot. It's obvious that they're doing something for some reason.

If the neighbor, LE or FBI went back and found more information regarding Sunday night on the neighbor's cameras or other neighbor's cameras,
as opposed to the footage released which occurred on Monday and was released to the public, .... she left at 10am and returned at approximately 2 PM. I'm not saying it's new information, I'm saying it's common sense. A further step in the investigation. It only makes sense that after the run away scenario was debunked and after Tee spun a web of abduction, she looks more even more gilty so its common sense to go backwards and try to figure out if she intentionally mislead investigators with the timeline she wanted everyone to think was a FACT.

I don’t recall a case ever consuming me more than this one. I dream about it nightly only to wake up and realize this sweet boy has yet to make it home to his family. Goodnight all, hoping for peace and comfort for sweet Gannon and all who love him.
I did that years ago with Dylan Redwine. I eat and slept that case. I was so obsessed with it and everything I thought, everything I believed was wrong, wrong, wrong. I’m still paying penance for that. I never forget the lesson.

I couldn't see whether they were packaging or board?
Whatever the brown things are, there are four folds or four items. If you look closely (an on full screen) at time marker 1:50, you can see four distinct edges with space between them. Could be boxes that unfold and might be two boxes + two lids, or four bags/boxes...might be for carpet pieces or other evidence.

Whatever the brown things are, there are four folds or four items. If you look closely (an on full screen) at time marker 1:50, you can see four distinct edges with space between them. Could be boxes that unfold and might be two boxes + two lids, or four bags/boxes...might be for carpet pieces or other evidence.
That's what I think I see too, but I never saw anything similar in evidence harvesting or removal?
They would use stronger storage boxes, plastic or something durable for many exhibits..
Unless, it was some type of testing materials, a box of plastic seal able bags or transparencies..

At this stage of the investigation anything , even a pebble is a source for my demented speculation.
JMO

@Dave F. I think you misunderstood. AS went to the airport first to fly wherever he was going for training. The discussion centred around whether or not he left his truck at the airport or did someone drive him to the airport and bring his vehicle home.
I shoulda kept reading. I thought my previous post was a response to something being focused on. I am reeeeally tired it seems. I should remove my post, if possible.

Just noticed the collage on today's EPCSO update. Nice touch. Impressive depiction of resources being utilized. Love that the crime lab van in front of the house was included to represent the dual investigations.
85258037_2540335542921415_6200721538811953152_o.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member