Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depending on
I agree in that there would be no special reason to leave her in the park. The thermal features that people would actually know about in the park are in highly visited areas. I can't recall if you drive up to the south entrance from Jackson, WY, don't you have to go through the Grand Teton Nat'l Park entrance gate as well? I hope that with the photo evidence they have some cell tower ping information to help track their journey which could confirm they were truly sightseeing that day.
when you are there you can be near hot springs without others around. Honestly my mom, stepdad, and I were in Yellowstone a few years ago and spent most of the time with no one else in sight besides at the main attractions like old faithful. I bought a book there and heard stories growing up in Montana about people who slipped and fell into the hot springs and even a man who jumped in after his dog. The hot springs will dissolve everything. My first thought when I heard TR was last seen in Yellowstone was “what if her mom pushed her in one of the hot springs?”

its a good idea i just don't know why they'd hide the kids, its not in any of their prophecies that we know about it seems to focus on him and her ( translated being.. or transcedent for the 144,000 ), i mean its possible and probably a smart place to check but its a ton of man power to do it

but didnt they kick him out of the church for calling himself a prophet?

At this point, because possible LDS disciplinary actions are private, we don’t have confirmation that CD was excommunicated.

Well, I just got home from the emergency vet & won't be working tomorrow so I can keep an eye on my cat.

Any word on TD's autopsy?
Oh no, I hope your kitty will be okay. Good kittah Mom (or Dad.)

Haven’t heard anything about TM’s autopsy.

edit: The juxtaposition of you taking better care of your cat than Lori does her children...(I would do the same as you for my pets, and my children.)

Last edited:
Curious, you are clearly not LDS. What drives your interest in this case?
Really? Whacko woman disappears her kids and all the other weirdness? Why would her being LDS matter? I'm actually agnostic leaning toward atheist. But I respect the beliefs of others for the most part. My belief system is science. If you think the earth is flat or under 3 billion years old then we will not agree. But if we are considering a woman abandoning or killing her kids, I don't think whether she or I are LDS matters. We are all human and I would hope that killing kids matters to all humans!

Sheriff’s office is stating it can take up to a year!

Hope Chad doesn't run before then.

Oh no, I hope your kitty will be okay. Good kittah Mom (or Dad.)

Haven’t heard anything about TM’s autopsy.

edit: The juxtaposition of you taking better care of your cat than Lori does her children...(I would do the same as you for my pets, and my children.)

Me too! He is diabetic & didn't eat tonight; he got some fluids & ate when we got home, so fingers crossed it was just slight dehydration (don't know how he always has water).

Just because a cop believes it to be true and swears to it does not mean it is actually true. If he based it on discovery of the wedding pictures that's pretty weak and frankly, poor police work. RPD could easily have obtained the wedding certificate from Kauai County. If it exists it probably would be in the PC affidavit.

I am a little surprised you would challenge the affidavit.

Civil union, is that equal to legal union?
Civil union was created to allow same sex couples to me married exactly like different sex couples. After SCOTUS eliminated sex discrimination in marriage a few years ago, Hawaii civil unions were no longer necessary but are still valid. It would appear that couples, mm, mf, and ff can get married on equal footing in the US. But civil unions may not trigger social security issues. We just dont know.

Really? Whacko woman disappears her kids and all the other weirdness? Why would her being LDS matter? I'm actually agnostic leaning toward atheist. But I respect the beliefs of others for the most part. My belief system is science. If you think the earth is flat or under 3 billion years old then we will not agree. But if we are considering a woman abandoning or killing her kids, I don't think whether she or I are LDS matters. We are all human and I would hope that killing kids matters to all humans!

You often post so I was interested in learning your interest in the case. Thanks.

Well she “stored” them then stopped paying for it and there’s wasn’t a ton of stuff in that little storage room. It was albums, memory blankets like keepsakes, their bikes, and what looked like some of Tylees personal belongings

Hopefully, many photographic memories are now in legal custody and will be protected, for as long as necessary. Not lost. MOO

Exactly. Please don't take my advice as anything other than that. I've just realized that for myself. I was putting a lot of stock in my personal sleuthing and then said to myself, "Hmm wait a minute. Is that even possible?" Other things she has said have been verified by other sources. So, there's that. It's scary some of the things mentioned, if true!
In my theory of the townhomes and Jeep, I mistakenly put Melani in unit 176. That was the unit of the neighbor who was interviewed. I also said I saw Lori at Tammy's memorial on the East side of the chapel. It was the west side. I made the mistake myself and just wanted to openly remind us all to be careful.
There is wisdom in what you say. That's one of the good things about this forum - many people from all walks of life bringing together their thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and life experiences in an attempt to find answers and find the kids. I've benefited from listening to other people, even if I disagree with them on certain points. I've even thrown out crazy ideas that I thought had no merit, later discovering that is exactly what happened. This is such a crazy and complex case with so many people and factors at play that it's hard to know just what is going on and why.

And you're right. We do need to be careful. Not just in what we listen to or accept, but also in what we say and post. Please don't take this as calling you out - I'm not. I'm certain I've been guilty of posting things that others might find hurtful or offensive without thinking about how it might affect them.

Earlier I expressed outrage at a young lady for sticking her tongue out and making faces at others in a situation that I felt demanded more respect and consideration. And yet isn't that what many of us, myself included, are doing figuratively when we make hurtful comments (as an example, such as comparing Chad to a frog) when there are real people with real feelings involved? We should be treating everyone with dignity and consideration, even if, no - especially if - they are guilty. Why? Because there are still innocent victims involved that might not be at the forefront of the case. Innocent victims that might call Chad father, grandpa, brother, uncle, son, friend. And when we try and hurt Chad by calling him names, mocking him, threatening him, or whatever the case may be, we are, by extension, doing those very same things to these other innocent victims we don't hear about and hurting or offending them.

And I'm not saying that we shouldn't expose corruption and crime wherein we find them, just that we perhaps ought to do so a little more carefully. That is, after all, part of what this website is about, right? Being professional and courteous towards all people, even if we disagree.

Just one man's humble opinion. FWIW.

ETA. Oh, and I believe for the most part everyone does treat each other with respect and this site has been very professional. But there is still room for improvement. Myself included.

Last edited:
Really? Whacko woman disappears her kids and all the other weirdness? Why would her being LDS matter?

whatever this thing is that they believe in now it doesn't really seem like LDS its more like a cult and i am not saying LDS is a cult just that these two people have mixed their faith up into something else entirely

i think people are just saying LDS to call it something, but its not really fair to the LDS or their followers, this is some other kind of... not even sure the word for it.. doomsday scenario they are following

There is wisdom in what you say. That's one of the good things about this forum - many people from all walks of life bringing together their thoughts, ideas, perspectives, and life experiences in an attempt to find answers and find the kids. I've benefited from listening to other people, even if I disagree with them on certain points. I've even thrown out crazy ideas that I thought had no merit, later discovering that is exactly what happened. This is such a crazy and complex case with so many people and factors at play that it's hard to know just what is going on and why.

And you're right. We do need to be careful. Not just in what we listen to or accept, but also in what we say and post. Please don't take this as calling you out - I'm not. I'm certain I've been guilty of posting things that others might find hurtful or offensive without thinking about how it might affect them.

Earlier I expressed outrage at a young lady for sticking her tongue out and making faces at others in a situation that I felt demanded more respect and consideration. And yet isn't that what many of us, myself included, are doing figuratively when we make hurtful comments (as an example, such as comparing Chad to a frog) when there are real people with real feelings involved? We should be treating everyone with dignity and consideration, even if, no - especially if - they are guilty. Why? Because there are still innocent victims involved that might not be at the forefront of the case. Innocent victims that might call Chad father, grandpa, brother, uncle, son, friend. And when we try and hurt Chad by calling him names, mocking him, threatening him, or whatever the case may be, we are, by extension, doing those very same things to these other innocent victims we don't hear about and hurting or offending them.

And I'm not saying that we shouldn't expose corruption and crime wherein we find them, just that we perhaps ought to do so a little more carefully. That is, after all, part of what this website is about, right? Being professional and courteous towards all people, even if we disagree.

Just one man's humble opinion. FWIW.
I respect your opinion of course, but to me there is a difference between someone directly contacting Chad or Lori to harass them and people posting about them on a random website. If someone who knows them stumbles across this site and is offended, trust there are much worse things being said about them than what is said here. This site is very tame. I don’t think anyone owes Chad and Lori the right to professionalism and courtesy. Where are your kids, Lori? Why did you marry Lori two weeks after your wife’s suspect and tragic death in an extravagant Hawaiian wedding, Chad?

Edit: Has someone here threatened Chad? I know that is not allowed AT ALL. Please report any post threatening someone.

Last edited:
its a good idea i just don't know why they'd hide the kids, its not in any of their prophecies that we know about it seems to focus on him and her ( translated being.. or transcedent for the 144,000 ), i mean its possible and probably a smart place to check but its a ton of man power to do it

but didnt they kick him out of the church for calling himself a prophet?

No official indication yet that CD has been excommunicated. MOO

In Hawaii people get married by "wedding performers." You can easily become one by getting ordained online for that specific purpose. Also realize that Hawaii was an independent country with its own religion before it was illegally overthrown by the US marines on behalf of commercial interests. So the State effectively only has weak authority over things like native religion and stuff like marriage.

It's really not like the rest of the US.

For a marriage to be considered legal, within the 50 US states, including Alaska and Hawaii, they follow some common legal requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44