Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that audio has the potential to be very important.

It could end any doubt that Gannon never returned (door closing), not that I believe law enforcement has any doubt about that.

It also may have picked up audio from what happened on Sunday night, as I wouldn’t be surprised if it captured an argument.

RD's video surveillance is clearly pointed in the direction of the Stauch's driveway. At least as of 9/2019. If I were, she who shall remain nameless, I would definitely be wary of this camera and take precaution as to avoid any suspicious behavior being caught on it since it also, captures sound.

Well, RD certainly has been helpful, no doubt. The most obvious things that allow me to check him off any suspect list is that the Crime Lab is not parked in front of his house and his vehicles have not been taken into evidence. :)

OH EM GEE! I had to laugh, how about it right? The obvious is at times difficult for some to see!

Loved the post!

RD's video surveillance is clearly pointed in the direction of the Stauch's driveway. At least as of 9/2019. If I were, she who shall remain nameless, I would definitely be wary of this camera and take precaution as to avoid any suspicious behavior being caught on it since it also, captures sound.
You’d think, but it didn’t stop Colorado murderers Chris Watts and Patrick Frazee.

The latter was feet away from a neighbor’s camera, and there’s simply no way he couldn’t have seen it.

It didn’t stop him though.

Here, she may not have known it captured sound.

Context for that Tweet from the Sheriff’s office:

This was put out after questions about fake donation sites claiming to help #GannonStauch’s family.

The fact they had to do is disgusting.

There has to be no lower form of life than someone trying to scam a family in pain like this.

Spencer Wilson on Twitter

That's also in the public document that one MSM outlet reported this week. Major league, big time, IMO.
???
I feel so bad for Landen too.
But I saw her interview as just the opposite of your point of view.
I saw a grieving, heartbroken mother who is very aware that he isn’t coming home and that LE will soon be making an arrest but she wants to wake up and find it’s all been a bad dream, a nightmare, and she can hold him once again. She is distraught and heartbroken. And she knows TS very well.
LH knows TS too well.

This was put out after questions about fake donation sites claiming to help #GannonStauch’s family.

There has to be no lower form of life than someone trying to scam a family in pain like this.

Scammers don’t care about who they hurt. Too bad LE cannot investigate and arrest them. Shameful.

I'm not sure, but I think the poster may be referencing the documents from the Bd. of Ed dispute in SC where the stepmom claimed she was being harassed/retaliated against because a relative of the Bio mom is on the Board (or involved in some way). As I recall, the actual docs from that case were posted several days ago in the msm.

I think this is the right link.

Gannon Stauch's stepmom lost teaching license after 'falsely claiming missing boy's mom was having her harassed at work'

Every cause and every funeral has a Go Fund Me now. Sadly, many of them should be renamed Go Dupe Me accounts.

The initial report, dated January 29, 2020 (two days after), when this was considered a "juvenile runaway" case:

Sheriff's Office Asks for Assistance in Locating a Juvenile

Any information may prove valuable in solving the case and could consist of things as simple as anyone remembering suspicious vehicles or people they saw in or around the area on the date of this incident.

By February 1, 2020, LE still treated this case as a runaway situation, asking citizens to be mindful to look where a child might hide:

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...pdate on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch.pdf

What did LE discover after these initial updates that caused them to seemingly treat this case differently?

There is no reason to assume GS would only check the gate on Saturdays. It's possible SM was attempting to establish GS had performed his "gate" duties on a 'proudly' regular basis.

Yes- Although we don't know for certain he may/may not have checked the gate on other days, only one day in particular was mentioned in her public statement with Fox Denver. Why do you think this is? Why didn't she mention this was a common daily thing Gannon did when his Dad was away? The fact the information was somewhat random and included seems suspicious to me...... haven't put my finger on why. I can only say that it does.

Exclusive: Gannon Stauch’s stepmother releases statement about boy’s disappearance

"Saturday Night G was helping me unload in the garage [...] After this, I noticed G kept going to the side of the house. He told me he was checking to see if the gate was locked [...]." Rsbm

The initial report, dated January 29, 2020 (two days after), when this was considered a "juvenile runaway" case:

By February 1, 2020, LE still treated this case as a runaway situation, asking citizens to be mindful to look where a child might hide:

https://www.epcsheriffsoffice.com/s...pdate on Search Efforts for Gannon Stauch.pdf

What did LE discover after these initial updates that caused them to seemingly treat this case differently?
We know they spoke to stepmom at some point prior to that January 30 press conference.

We know it didn’t go well.

For it not to have gone well, it’s probable in my mind that they already had evidence that she was as lying.

Much respect for Mass guy and all the other seriously amazing sleuths, but I have been so scared that this was going to be Jesse Wilson like..i live in the East Valley of Phoenix. Him disappearing was a big deal, July 2016, adopteded mom and in March of 2018 his remains were foind, 6 miles from his house. The buckeye LE were preparing a no body case against CW. What is the date today? She relinquished the rest of her children to the state and moved out of state. No one has been charged. No one. I hope m is right again. <modsnip>
Please let justice prevail!

Last edited by a moderator:
You’d think, but it didn’t stop Colorado murderers Chris Watts and Patrick Frazee.

The latter was feet away from a neighbor’s camera, and there’s simply no way he couldn’t have seen it.

It didn’t stop him though.

Here, she may not have known it captured sound.
Geez, we sure know how to grow ‘em here in Colorado, don’t we?

At a press conference Thursday, (January 30th) the El Paso County Sheriff's Office said the case had been upgraded from a runaway child case to an endangered child case based on the time missing, the weather, Gannon's young age and because he takes medication.

Missing 11-year-old boy now considered endangered, sheriff's office says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member