Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect that we're starting to see that, one chip at a time, the case is starting to unravel. I'm hoping it leads to a faster and faster disintegration of this bundle of evil. I'm hoping for an avalanche of information in short shrift.

New member here. This story is fascinating and horrible at the same time. In the beginning I believed CD was as responsible as LVD. The more I see him in some of the posted videos, the more I believe she is the only one responsible, including his wife’s demise. I think he has been scammed beyond belief by her.
Ohhh...You think Lori got to Tammy? I never considered that!

I think "cooperating" is a bit of a stretch, but she has been interviewed by the police, per the affidavit (par. 17) and had her home searched (same source). So they did "catch" her once. The detective didn't mention her lying and saying she didn't know any such people, for example; a low bar I know, but someone with the initials "CD", recently has not cleared that bar. :rolleyes:

Well, Tylee's aunt Annie is a Ryan (father's side of the family), and she is involving herself as much as possible, so there's that.

One pair of JJ's adopted and Tylee's natural grandparents are the extremist Coxes, so it makes sense they're not saying anything either. :eek: . Other than that, I don't know.

I think MB's only cooperation to date has been acknowledging LV moved the night police came back looking for JJ.

Annie C. admits having no contact with her brother or Tylee for many years until JR's death so not very involved at all to be honest.

Your comment regarding the Cox family... we really don't know anything in regard to Lori & Alex's parents, do we?

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

·
36m

BREAKING: New documents filed in AZ about the attempted murder of Brandon Boudreaux. Brandon + his attorney say Alex Cox was the shooter and that his ex-wife Melani has confessed (to her new husband) that she set up the attempt on his life.

If you click on Adam's twitter name you'll see the court documents attached. Doesn't sound like Melani's new husband and her are getting along. Good for him telling!

Ruh-roh.

So many fractures and POIs in this cult and case It is looking like Lori may not need to tell us where the kids are, it’s looking like any number of the “involved” may start talking soon if they haven’t already!

I'm guessing there are a lot of people newly thrown by seeing Lori in jail. ;)

wow what does that sentence even mean? I keep reading it over and over and it is just so confusing. with AC dead she doesn't have to kill BB anymore? or With AC dead, she is no longer responsible for the original attempt?

With Alex Cox now dead, no one else is able to testify against her. I expect Lori and Chad will use the same defense...because Alex is dead.

Yeah, that's what I think too. Adam Herbets (?) could have formulated that sentence quite a bit better; but he was probably rushing to get all his thoughts down.

Unless LE has clear video of Alex at storage 10/2, I personally don't believe it was necessarily him there...MOO... His truck may have been used, but it could have been driven by anyone and unfortunately the video provided to the public thus far isn't exactly clear enough to decipher.

FYI... my husband is now engrossed.. and I'm literally eating dry cereal right now like popcorn staring at my screen in disbelief.
BBM And I’m crying laughing at the thought of it! Somebody posted waaaayyyy back that they were going to grab the popcorn and sit and watch this all unfold.
If Melani's current hubby knows what's good for him, he will ask for protective custody and send his children far away from his new wife!!! And get rid of any insurance policies that may have existed... letting her know he did so! That is... if he's smart.
BBM from what I read in Adam’s tweets, IP gave up seeing his kids because he didn’t want them anywhere near MBp. :(

I suspect that we're starting to see that, one chip at a time, the case is starting to unravel. I'm hoping it leads to a faster and faster disintegration of this bundle of evil. I'm hoping for an avalanche of information in short shrift.
And are we going to find out that everyone is being killed over life insurance? Follow the money............

BBM And I’m crying laughing at the thought of it! Somebody posted waaaayyyy back that they were going to grab the popcorn and sit and watch this all unfold.
BBM from what I read in Adam’s tweets, IP gave up seeing his kids because he didn’t want them anywhere near MBp. :(

It wasn't me, but I am literally eating popcorn right now.

Right. While I haven't been to any, I'm positive they exist and can even guess where they would be to some degree (basically close to the areas where the high traffic ones are, but down whatever trail there is that is nearby and not as easily accessible). I think the bigger problem would be knowing which ones would do the intended job (which were acidic enough).

As far as that goes, the idea of hot potting might have been floated to Tylee and she jumped in (if the signage wasn't clear or she could be convinced that it wasn't as bad as the signs said). For that matter, Lori could say it was an accident, but she knew no one would believe her, so they didn't report it.

That's a highly plausible scenario. I doubt if the legality would have concerned anybody; they do not appear to be a family with a real high respect for the letter of the law.

The most acidic pools are in the Norris Basin area, though there are also a bunch around Lewis Lake near the park's southern exit and I think some new ones in the Dragon's Cauldron area. (I'm not counting the back country ones.) Norris is very accessible, very large, and the trails aren't always well marked so it's kind of easy to find yourself off to the side.

Actually I've done a lot of horrifying reading on this, and it typically takes a few minutes. Some people are even able to pull themselves out of the pool before they die.

MOO

I think it depends on how hot the pool is. I've read that some of the hottest pools are over 400 degrees C.

I like the baseball bat theory. At least she wouldn't have known what was happening.

Unless LE has clear video of Alex at storage 10/2, I personally don't believe it was necessarily him there...MOO... His truck may have been used, but it could have been driven by anyone and unfortunately the video provided to the public thus far isn't exactly clear enough to decipher.

Maybe his truck was there to create an alibi because he was driving Tylee's Jeep to commit an attempted murder on BB. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong