Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts, too. We've all been trying to figure out how AC could be in both places, but isn't it much more likely that he was involved in the BB shooting attempt than participating in the storage unit activities? Maybe the man on the storage unit video is actually IP or someone else. MOO
"AC, on 10/2, in the Gilbert Observatory, with the rope" Thread #17, post #25

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Adam Herbets
@AdamHerbets

Brandon Boudreaux feels as if he is the “spouse who got away” from a cult that includes Chad, Lori, and Melani. He wishes Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell could have also survived, for the sake of the kids. Especially JJ and Tylee. Now he fears for the life of his own kids.

8:07 PM · Feb 22, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Sorry for if this is a double post but...how in the world are these people having professional pictures taken celebrating life with all the death and destruction surrounding them? MOO
I think this is an older photo of Melani and Brandon. Happier times.

• On Oct. 1, 2019, Lori Vallow Daybell rents a 10×10 storage unit from Storage Plus in Rexburg. Surveillance cameras at the facility show Daybell and a man associated with her visited the unit nine times in October and once in November. Often the man, who appears to be Alex Cox, Daybell’s brother, came alone.
  • On Oct. 2, 2019, Brandon Boudreaux said he was shot at with the bullet missing his head by inches. Arizona Central reports the shooter was driving a Jeep registered to then-dead Charles Vallow.
  • Days later on Oct. 9, 2019, Tammy Daybell called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun. She wrote about her experience in a Facebook post, saying she has no idea what the motive was.
https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/northwest/idaho/article240500011.html

There is a video somewhere with the exact dates of the storage visits overlaid on it but I cant find it, hopefully someone else kows.
Thank you I will keep searching. Thanks for the help.

BBM And I’m crying laughing at the thought of it! Somebody posted waaaayyyy back that they were going to grab the popcorn and sit and watch this all unfold.
BBM from what I read in Adam’s tweets, IP gave up seeing his kids because he didn’t want them anywhere near MBp. :(

As a response to your mention of IP, and is that allowed now, has he been mentioned by LE or MSM? He is an adult and makes his own choices. Regarding his divorce, before he married MB, he was arrested for a domestic violence charge, in Idaho, in early 2019? MOO

Can’t find the post, but someone was asking what’s needed for minor accounts in Hawaii. A Hawaiian credit union that I will not name requires both birth certificate and SS card in addition to parent/guardian identification. This credit union does not have any branches on Kauai, but does have them on maui and other islands. I just confirmed with someone that my memory serves me and this is accurate. :)

i have a bad feeling after watching the dateline show on this that in those heavy tubs which you see in the CCTV footage from the storage locker were bodies

because when the locker was opened those heavy tubs were gone and everything else was still there ugh - JMO

where are those tubs now would be great if they could find them

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Brandon Boudreaux and his attorney say Lori’s niece Melani + Alex Cox tried to kill him so they could cash in on his $1 million life insurance policy to help fund “the cult she is believed to be a part of.” Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell also had life insurance policies.

How much time was between shooting and storage unit siting? That was so many threads ago I can't remember and I don't see it on timeline.

See this post in the Media thread where it discusses locations associated with the shooting at Brandon.

ID - ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE* NO DISCUSSION

It says the 911 call (shortly after the shot fired) was at 9:14 AM on 10/2 and a few entries down it talks about the people visiting the storage unit that day at 1:28 PM. That time of year would be when AZ is an hour later than Idaho, so it would have been 3 hours and 14 minutes between the two.

My thoughts, too. We've all been trying to figure out how AC could be in both places, but isn't it much more likely that he was involved in the BB shooting attempt than participating in the storage unit activities? Maybe the man on the storage unit video is actually IP or someone else. MOO

Exactly. Or maybe the person claiming AC was the shooter has reason to lie because that person is actually the shooter. We're probably not going to figure this out until someone is arrested for the attempted murder plot and police release more info. MOO.

Autopsy itself doesn't take long. But toxicology could take a very long time and find nothing because the body was buried for nearly two month and embalmed. I think if they found some criminal cause of Tammy's death via autopsy they would have arrested Chad.
We discussed in the last thread that KSL TV in Utah ran a story last night that included an interview with the Chief ME who performed the autopsy on Tammy. The lead in to the story said that Tammy’s results will be released soon. The weird thing about this is that story disappeared. It was never posted online. Others here on the forum located in Utah confirmed this as well. I reached out to the reporter but haven’t heard back.

I think LE may have at least preliminary results and is holding back because they want Chad to return to Idaho with Lori to avoid extradition.

Adam Herbets on Twitter

Brandon Boudreaux and his attorney say Lori’s niece Melani + Alex Cox tried to kill him so they could cash in on his $1 million life insurance policy to help fund “the cult she is believed to be a part of.” Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell also had life insurance policies.
Do we know what the policy payouts were?

Exactly. Or maybe the person claiming AC was the shooter has reason to lie because that person is actually the shooter. We're probably not going to figure this out until someone is arrested for the attempted murder plot and police release more info. MOO.

Yup. And shy of Alex doing the shooting and then having an obsession about being there to go to the storage unit which they insist has to happen just after 1 PM and him figuring cost is no object and having hired someone with a very fast private jet who is waiting for him at the airport (along with someone to take Tylee's Jeep somewhere after he jumps on the plane) then there is no way he's going to be in both places.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member