Found Deceased TN - Evelyn Boswell, 15 months, Sullivan County, 26 DEC 2019 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she just met this guy in November and he characterizes their relationship as on/off but she’s already using his last name?! Yikes!

Strange indeed. I believe she wanted to believe there was more to the off, and on relationship than really existed.

Imo, its weird for anyone to claim someone else's last name illegally, period, but to do it so quickly is just as strange.

Jmho

I'm on the same page. I dont know if I even believe Evelyn ever had a broken arm, and certainly not the story the mom has said about it.

Jmho

I think we have to remind ourselves that it was Hunter (in an interview) who said that Maggie told him that Evelyn had a broken arm. Maybe she told him that, and maybe she didn't. No way to know what the truth is here.

But Hunter sure was quick to retell that tale , unsolicited, to reporters, wasn't he ?

Last edited:
So she just met this guy in November and he characterizes their relationship as on/off but she’s already using his last name?! Yikes!

That seems crazy to me at the ripe old age of 42. But, my sons are 21 and 18 and it's pretty common among their friends.

I do think she may be more into him than he is to her though. It's hard to tell if their relationship was as casual as he said or if he just said that in the interview to distance himself from this situation.

It has been said on here that the owner of the car is HW's brother.
Sadly we don't have any confirm from a reliable source about who exactly owns the car. I believe all we know from LE or MSM is that the owner (whoever this might be) reported the car stolen and that triggered the entire sequence of events that have been unfolding over the past 3 days.

B
I’m wondering the same thing you are, especially the “private adoption” part of it. Maybe they traded the baby for the car. Honestly, that would probably be the best situation here, imo.
But if they got a child out of it, why report it stolen? There are just too many facts missing right now. Hopefully we get an info dump soon before we all lose it!

A lot of girls/women tend to do that. It's super cringe but whatever. I wouldn't be too surprised if he wasn't as serious as she was regarding their relationship. It happens and it can go both ways. Sometimes, dudes are super into a girl but she's just... casual. This relationship looks like that, maybe she really liked him and wanted it to work but he wasn't that interested.

Agreed. And unfortunately how many times do you hear about people stringing their partner along when they have no interest in actually settling down? Dating blogs and teen magazines are full of these stories. There are so many stories of men (or sometimes women!) saying oh yeah we’re going to get married, this is our house, we’re so serious and behind their partners back they’re looking for someone else or seeing someone else. These are essentially teenagers, I don’t think we can take their doodling on FB or insta seriously.

(WJHL) – Officials with the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation issued a statement Saturday saying that over 300 leads have been followed since issuing the AMBER Alert for missing 15-month-old Evelyn Mae Boswell on Wednesday.

“None, however, has produced any credible sightings regarding the whereabouts of Evelyn Boswell,” the statement read. “During the investigation, authorities have received a number of conflicting statements. That, combined with the fact that Evelyn was not immediately reported missing, makes this a complicated case.”

Captain Andy Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told News Channel 11 Sunday morning that there have been no new developments in the search for missing Evelyn.

The sheriff’s office is warning the public against misinformation being spread on social media, after photos of investigators circulated, as well as information for a page

AMBER Alert update: TBI chase down 300 leads; sheriff’s office warns against social media misinformation; Evelyn Boswell still missing

I think we have to remind ourselves that it was Hunter (in an interview) who said that Maggie told him that Evelyn had a broken arm. Maybe she told him that, and maybe she didn't. No way to know what the truth is here.

But Hunter sure was quick to retell that tale , unsolicited, to reporters, wasn't he ?

Hi Kat! NTSY!

At least he told them, and said this is what she told him.

He did this knowing LE is closely watching anyone who speaks out to the press like they do in every case.

I'm sure he's been interviewed by the investigators, and I imagine he told them the same thing, and also they have asked her about it as well.

I tend to believe she did say it, but is it true remains the question for LE to answer. I'm sure it wouldnt be hard for them to verify it one way or the other.

Jmho

And oddly or not that profile has existed before he says they even met, she may have changed the name on the profile but another point of contention for me.

interesting observation. I can’t help but feel like there is more to their relationship that he let on. He was very quick to get in the news and distance himself from Evelyn.

Things I want to know:

When was the BMW reported stolen? Before Evelyn was reported missing or not until after and the story started coming out? When did people start to notice when AB driving it? Back in December or much more recently? When do MB and the owner of the car say MB was trying to buy and/or test drive it? Does the owner of the BMW have any neighbors/friends/family that can verify when the owner had possession of the BMW or when/if they started driving a different car? Did the owner of the BMW suddenly obtain a new kid? What is the relationship of MB and AB in relation to the owner of the BMW?

Where does everyone involved live? Together? Separate houses? How long has AB been driving the BMW and are there neighbors or other people who can attest to that? When was the last time anyone saw AB or WM? Have they just been living their best lives around town and suddenly decided to run after EB was reported missing or have they been gone since December?

Did MB have (for lack of a better description) organized, stable daycare for EB like a day care center or in someone’s home where it would be weird and absolutely noticed when EB stopped attending? Or was it just kind of piecemeal, based on whatever family or friends could watch her at the time so it wouldn’t be unusual if any particular babysitters didn’t see her for weeks or months at a time?

I have so many of these same questions. Also, was AB and the dude she was with actually on the run, or were they just in a somewhat nearby town doing errands or something? It sounds to me like they weren’t that far away from home (Assuming they live nearby MB) given how rural and spread out everything is there.

If the 2018 vehicle had been sold/repossessed and MB and AB were close the 2007 BMW could have been a mode of transportation for both of them to share. With MB working the deal with the Wood's. MB could have currently been "borrowing" the BMW but it became theft when AB and WM left with it. We still don't know if they were living together or apart or where EB lived for that matter.
I guess I'm lost again. What 2018 vehicle and what deal with the Woods? Can you please link the source for me? I would appreciate it. :) MOO

Hi Kat! NTSY!

At least he told them, and said this is what she told him.

He did this knowing LE is closely watching anyone who speaks out to the press like they do in every case.

I'm sure he's been interviewed by the investigators, and I imagine he told them the same thing, and also have asked her about it as well.

I tend to believe she did say it, but is it true remains the question for LE to answer. I'm sure it wouldnt be hard for them to verify it one way or the other.

Jmho

Hi, Ocean ! Always good to see you too.

I also tend to believe that she said it. That's a gut feeling, of course, but from my point of view, we have the grandfather saying MB lied repeatedly about Evelyn's whereabouts, we have the Sheriff saying her statements were inconsistent and that the info she gave them wasn't born out by surveillance or eyewitness accounts, so it doesn't seem a stretch for me to imagine that she might have lied to HW as well.

JMO

From the article:

Captain Andy Seabolt with the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office told News Channel 11 Sunday morning that there have been no new developments in the search for missing Evelyn.

[...]

Crews were spotted by bystanders Saturday investigating around the property said to be owned by Evelyn’s grandfather. Seabolt told News Channel 11 that the crews were simply investigating the scene to follow possible leads and that there was no “digging” done, as some social media posts have indicated.

“They weren’t digging, we’re exploring any and everything we can,” Seabolt said. “That’s the problem with social media, it creates so much stir.”

[...]

“We have no knowledge of it, we did not create it,” Seabolt said of the [fundraiser] page.

From the article:

[...]

Crews were spotted by bystanders Saturday investigating around the property said to be owned by Evelyn’s grandfather. Seabolt told News Channel 11 that the crews were simply investigating the scene to follow possible leads and that there was no “digging” done, as some social media posts have indicated.

“They weren’t digging, we’re exploring any and everything we can,” Seabolt said. “That’s the problem with social media, it creates so much stir.”

[...]

“We have no knowledge of it, we did not create it,” Seabolt said of the [fundraiser] page.
There did appear to be many investigators on the property, it is almost 11 acres though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆