Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tylee was a problem because she witnessed CV’s murder. JJ was a problem because he would ask about Tylee. Plus, LV thought JJ was a nuisance, and she was spitting mad that Kay got CV’s life insurance. Disappearing JJ was a way to hurt Kay back x 100.

JMO
I agree about Lori and Kay. I DO think much of that started as revenge. But I think Lori got in over her head with the revenge. When she found out she wasn't getting the money, other plans had to be formed. Not letting anyone know where they moved, and stifling JJs communication with them...well... sometimes (but not consistent) I believe she was setting up for bargaining. JJ for some money. But when Tylee and JJ were appearing to know too much, and JJ being unable for her to handle...the horrible plans went to getting rid of them.
Sure just do a search of the addresses you are referring to. You will find one of them is for an identical name but you will find it is a 40 something year old man not the son.
But wasn't that an owner, not son of ZP.. P is a maiden name, and she has a few marriages (i think) but not a Lopez marriage...

I agree about Lori and Kay. I DO think much of that started as revenge. But I think Lori got in over her head with the revenge. When she found out she wasn't getting the money, other plans had to be formed. Not letting anyone know where they moved, and stifling JJs communication with them...well... sometimes (but not consistent) I believe she was setting up for bargaining. JJ for some money. But when Tylee and JJ were appearing to know too much, and JJ being unable for her to handle...the horrible plans went to getting rid of them.

But wasn't that an owner, not son of ZP.. P is a maiden name, and she has a few marriages (i think) but not a Lopez marriage...
I should go back and re-review that street data really...sorry

Does anyone know if it is true that a person can take out life insurance on someone (maybe only relative?) and that someone doesn't even need to be informed? It seems I have seen this and, if true, I have never understood it.

Ehh. All depends on the type of life insurance, anything with a large benefit they are going to pull your drivers record, medical history, and send a usually terrible nurse to your house for blood, urine samples. But one of those $5.95 a month policy sure you can. You can also add dependents as a rider on insurance (i.e. You have insurance for x amount of dollars, you can get a percentage of that amount on your kids on that policy for like an extra $12.95 a month

Thank you for reading that, Redvines. I don't know if I could have waded through the whole thing. Were there some other things that you recall, that made you realize he was a real jerk?
Looking back, even to when I met Chad when we were eleven, I think there were always two Chads. I mostly knew the really nice one, but I think there were always two. I got out my yearbook yesterday, and what he wrote to me our senior year was really creepy, giving me advice on who I should hang out with and what I should be doing with my life, like he was all knowing. I think people just didn't realize how weird the "other" Chad was. MOO

SBM for focus

Could Jose be a family member...the home owner being maybe JLs father or ZPs brother? Jose/Joseph is pretty much Spanish-English. So JL could have been his namesake? As others have said though it’s a pretty common name for the area. MOO

The females have some sort of bond which includes "use" of males to further their wants and needs. (Money, ego, getting rid of things they don't like or want).

Ooops! I quoted myself which is not what I meant to do.

Definitely seems to be the case for Lori and Melani. Use 'em up and then murder them for money when you're ready to move on to the next target. At this rate they can make a cottage industry out of this if they aren't stopped.

Ehh. All depends on the type of life insurance, anything with a large benefit they are going to pull your drivers record, medical history, and send a usually terrible nurse to your house for blood, urine samples. But one of those $5.95 a month policy sure you can. You can also add dependents as a rider on insurance (i.e. You have insurance for x amount of dollars, you can get a percentage of that amount on your kids on that policy for like an extra $12.95 a month
Nurses who do insurance physicals are terrible? What possible reason would you have for painting with that broad brush?

Assuming he had a will, there is no way he would leave it to Lori. Assuming he did not, his ex-wife is so low in the line of beneficiaries that I don't see how its possible she received anything. Tylee would be the first beneficiary and assuming she is his only child then entitled to it all.

i keep thinking about this as well. but he likely did not expect to die before she was legally an adult and may not have thought to put it into trust, an extra process beyond simple beneficiary designation. if so, when he died leaving proceeds to minor daughter, the usual distribution is via surviving parent. terribly convenient for Lori!

They had been divorced for 15 years, he had a bitter relationship with her. Are you really suggesting he never got around to changing it?
If the beneficiary is a minor the guardian can easy access/deplete the funds. Happened to my family members, and they didn't find out before they turned 18. You can sue your parent. Tylee may have learned the money was gone when she wanted to attend college at the younger age of 16? So, she may have inherited the money and her Mom stole it.

If the beneficiary is a minor the guardian can easy access/deplete the funds. Happened to my family members, and they didn't find out before they turned 18. You can sue your parent. Tylee may have learned the money was gone when she wanted to attend college at the younger age of 16? So, she may have inherited the money and her Mom stole it.
:(

Interesting that Chad's children were apparently not a part of chosen 144,000?
we dont know that, i think its possibly being assumed. but i think its interesting how uncooperative most of the direct family members of both Chad and Lori have been. MAYBE uncooperative is a bit strong, maybe i should say reluctant to speak up. Colby and family members on the deceased spouses sides are the only ones ive seen crying out for resolution and return of the missing children. someone please correct me if im wrong, i'd love to read statements from both Chad and Lori's direct fam (besides CR) that are focussed on behalf of the missing kids. its perturbing me no end that i've seen nothing! cant help wondering if the silent ones, or at least some of them, remain so because they too are part of this freaky Cult

This gets to the heart of my question...I'm not sure there's any other proof that ZP and her son Jose actually lived in the same neighborhood as MG, other than the name 'Jose Lopez' showing up on a search close to MG. Are we just going by that coincidence, or is there more solid proof that it's the same Jose Lopez? I'd argue that's a very common name in that area given population demographics...MOO!
I honestly haven’t looked to see if assessor records are available online there. We could do that. Unfortunately not sleuthable here.

And depending on the situation I suspect that is not only legal (as in Mom didn't steal it) but might be the intention. I certainly think Charles' intention for his life insurance was that the money be available to take care of JJ and having figured out that Lori's priorities might not be the same I suspect that figured in to him changing the beneficiary.

Nurses who do insurance physicals are terrible? What possible reason would you have for painting with that broad brush?

No no, nurses insurance companies hire are usually terrible unless they are fresh out of school, it pays really poorly compared to other nursing jobs so it usually only attracts the bottom rung, I just have never heard a positive and have a lot of experience with them, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname