Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're referring to an earlier post; no one was 'lecturing'.
It seemed like someone was making light of the suffering of Gannon's parents and I responded.
It was not a lecture but a response.
Since they were only pointing out errors made by LE and the neighbor (RD) it was a case of being mistaken.
That's all.
Hoping for answers for Gannon's loved ones soon.

For me personally, I am feeling tender and raw today. This situation combined with other things in my personal life make me feel reconciliation is more important than being right. I don’t condone the cavalier attitude taken earlier by anyone but I also think it is important to admit when I may have done something that caused another to feel lectured. I wouldn’t like that feeling either. So.

Last edited:
bbm
Indeed, we do not know what 't' has revealed to LE. However, unless LE has secretly sent investigative teams to other homes, and/or crime labs to other locations, (totally missed by what appears to be a rather motivated local media) it is apparent to this untrained eye that the focus is on THAT PLACE where 't' left with Gannon that day.

So, logic leads my mind to deduce that it is 't' who could answer the questions as to where Gannon is. And indeed, she may have done so with LE. AND, if she DID spill all the beans to LE, then the rest of the investigation from that point forward has been totally kept under LE lock and key, without any inkling of anything else going on at all.

carry on :)
SPECULATION

Not necessarily. At least, not directly IF this case includes an accomplice. It may have been left out of a 't's hands. Manipulators manipulate, plausible deniability. Of course, that could have been the plan before the RD video surfaced; it doesn't work in current state.

The waiting is hard.
Esp. for Gannon's loved ones.
I think LE may have a mountain of evidence.
And that we know about 1%.
They are not going to just give up and go away.
I admit I want to listen to that 911 call.
It must have evidence through what was said--- and I'm betting it could be a doozy as far as what wasn't said !
They’re going to find his body, I’m not worried about it. They are searching those areas for a reason, and they’ve been hampered by snow.

The snow will melt, and searching will become easier. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is ultimately discovered in the exact areas they have searched.

Find his body, and charges will follow.

They’re going to find his body, I’m not worried about it. They are searching those areas for a reason, and they’ve been hampered by snow.

The snow will melt, and searching will become easier. I wouldn’t be surprised if he is ultimately discovered in the exact areas they have searched.

I also feel they are getting close and the reason I feel like this won’t be a Haleigh or Kyron case is because of all the electronics available now - they are gathering evidence IMO

I'm so worried about it becoming a cold case. I think of Madeline McCain and Haleigh Cummings and my heart breaks.
I think if it were going cold, the authorities would be BEGGING for the public’s help with leads, search parties, etc. But they are not, which means they have plenty to work with. Patience.

The cold weather is helping; imo.

Graphic description follows :

The snow will preserve evidence of internal injuries, broken bones or healing fractures, tool marks from woodworking implements, overdose from Benadryl, etc.

I have to say I never thought of woodworking tools at all , until someone mentioned Gannon's blood being found on them.
Ever.

But they aren't searching anymore, are they?

jmo

bbm
If you're referring to an earlier post; no one was 'lecturing'.
It seemed like someone was making light of the suffering of Gannon's parents and I responded.
It was not a lecture but a response.
Since they were only pointing out errors made by LE and the neighbor (RD) it was a case of myself mistaking it for something else.
Sorry, that's all.

Hoping for answers for Gannon's loved ones soon.

Unless she harmed him herself I am wondering if TS had a new boyfriend ---that is if the marriage to Albert was on the fritz ?
She seems like the sort to 'move on' if things are dissolving.

I wish LE could talk to the older child in the house as I feel like there may be a weak link.
To clarify, the post highlighted a perceived absurdity of a 'stranger' instructing a father that his child "looked drugged", as if the father would be unaware of how his own child should appear. It was a brief moment in a sea of tragedy.

We've seen it in other cases used in an attempt to get info/find out where a body is. That's what they did in Lucas' case when EG wouldn't tell the truth.

He was in her care.

3.4. Position of trust
For purposes of Colorado's child abuse law, you are in a position of trust with respect to a child if at the time of the unlawful act you are responsible for a child's health, education, welfare, or supervision, no matter how briefly.

Colorado "child abuse" laws | 18-6-401 C.R.S.

ETA: child endangerment charges

I'm so worried about it becoming a cold case. I think of Madeline McCain and Haleigh Cummings and my heart breaks.
I think they are a long way off from that possibility. In fact I'm hoping after that intensive search in one location and LE returning to the house again means that they have gathered enough evidence and are busy putting the pieces together before they make an arrest.

Imo

No, but I’m sure they will when the snow melts.

I agree. The search experts and managers probably don't consider they really had a good search. 100 searchers with poles moving forward in lines, they can only say that probably they would find a body if it was right in the path. But 2 feet over and they would miss it. They put in a huge effort though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member