Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an 11 year old.
Today is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I am dedicated to tending to my child's needs .
I will do all that I can to watch over my child.
Like so many others .. I will do what needs to be done to make certain my child is safe.
If...by some unimaginable twist of fate.. the horror that I cannot even BEGIN to fully grasp...my child went missing tomorrow afternoon..
I swear , by all that is holy, unholy and anything in between..
I would NOT grant an interview in which I demanded apologies from anyone and everyone for looking at me with suspicion..
I would NOT take the liberty to tell everyone that I drove across country and sacrificed years of my life doing the job THAT I SIGNED UP FOR.
I would be pleading for help.
I would be retracing my steps.. my child's steps.. everyone's steps that could know something..anything.
I would NEVER EVER stop talking about my child.. and begging for everyone to help me.
The mothers that I know would do EXACTLY the same.
Today.. is Sunday.
My 11 year old is ill.
I thank God my child is in my care .
I thank God my child is safe.
If SOMEONE knows what happened to GS .. for the love of that child and for all children .. SPEAK UP.
Have the guts to spill what you know.
It is the RIGHT thing to do.
AMOO
IMO
MOO

^^this!^^

I think we will only keep going round and round until LE makes an announcement or an arrest.

I keep thinking if LE felt he was alive, they'd have released photos of him from places he visited on the shopping trip Monday and/or other neighbors videos as the "last known photos" showing precisely what he was wearing.. yet they haven't. Either this video surveillance doesn't exist or they're convinced it isn't necessary for the public to BOLO. They are asking us for information, but they aren't asking us to look for him.

IMO
MOO

I think we will only keep going round and round until LE makes an announcement or an arrest.

I keep thinking if LE felt he was alive, they'd have released photos of him from places he visited on the shopping trip Monday and/or other neighbors videos as the "last known photos" showing precisely what he was wearing.. yet they haven't. Either this video surveillance doesn't exist or they're convinced it isn't necessary for the public to BOLO. They are asking us for information, but they aren't asking us to look for him.

IMO
MOO

:(:(:(:(:(

bbm

To clarify, the post highlighted a perceived absurdity of a 'stranger' instructing a father that his child "looked drugged", as if the father would be unaware of how his own child should appear. It was a brief moment in a sea of tragedy.
There is no evidence he 'instructed the father'
he was merely attempting to describe the child's gait.
Facts are important.

bbm

To clarify, the post highlighted a perceived absurdity of a 'stranger' instructing a father that his child "looked drugged", as if the father would be unaware of how his own child should appear. It was a brief moment in a sea of tragedy.
Yes....I know what you meant now.
My other post reflected that.

At this time, I'm thinking that the neighbor had only good intentions.
It seemed like LE were thinking along the same lines; in that they didn't dispute the video.
My bet is that they have a far more clear copy and more footage.

It looks like if something nefarious happened to Gannon that only the step mother is involved.
But from the beginning presser LE have treated this as more than a runaway.
And my .02 is that there's an electronic trail they're following.

Tick- tock, TS.

bbm

SPECULATION

Not necessarily. At least, not directly IF this case includes an accomplice. It may have been left out of a 't's hands. Manipulators manipulate, plausible deniability. Of course, that could have been the plan before the RD video surfaced; it doesn't work in current state.

Easy, 't' would name the accomplice. And before you say, OH, but she MAY have, yes, she may have. Which leads directly back to my statement, being, if 't' did cooperate with LE in all matters, then the investigative avenues OTHER than that house 't' left with Gannon in the truck, those investigative avenues have been kept totally under wraps. :)

IMO, given the reactions of LH and AS during their plea video I suspect LE had already prepared them of the likely chance that GS might not be found alive as based on the evidence gathered (and not gathered) to that moment.

LH' subsequent appearances in recent MSM videos reveal someone who is struggling on-the-edge, attempting to deal with an inevitable realization but with an enduring hope. I can not imagine such pain. I'm sure AS' must feel so much guilt, and I hope he realizes that fault lies with those responsible.

Nicole Fiero Feb 3. Prior to publication of the RD truck video.
Police Crime lab there afternoon Feb. 3, taking bags of evidence.
Video is there, looks like a blur with a white play triangle.

Gannon Stauch: Newly-found security footage makes father break down crying in connection with missing son
Thanks for the link !

LE probably have much more video from the days before that time.
Also, when did Gannon last speak to his LH or AS on the phone ?

And this is speculation-- but when did HH last see Gannon ?
I'm assuming she went to school Mon.am.
But did the kids all eat breakfast together ?

And if Gannon wasn't up on Mon. morning-- what did TS say to explain for his absence ?
"Oh, he's sleeping in." --Would work as HH isn't going to go to his room and check.

Who knows what she may have said to the kids and to others, to fool them ?
I think LE will be a lot harder to 'fool'.

Resourceful. Brochure in link.

The El Paso County Sheriff’s Office Community Video Partnership program works on a voluntary basis with property owners who have private video security systems that record public areas – streets, sidewalks, parking lots, etc. Police who respond to burglaries, assaults, and other crimes will be able to see a list of nearby locations with cameras so they can quickly contact registered video partners that may have captured footage related to the incident.

Community Video Program

Easy, 't' would name the accomplice. And before you say, OH, but she MAY have, yes, she may have. Which leads directly back to my statement, being, if 't' did cooperate with LE in all matters, then the investigative avenues OTHER than that house 't' left with Gannon in the truck, those investigative avenues have been kept totally under wraps. :)
According to TS she did give investigators the name of the person who came to get Gannon and who may have sent them.

I would be very interested to know who those people are and what they had to say.

I'm pretty sure when LE was asked about a week into the investigation about the kidnapping story and the person who gave them the information, they said that those leads had been "exhausted." I wonder if that means they followed through with everything TS had told them and it led to nowhere.

Imo

IMO
MOO
ITA! I don't recall LE specifically asking neighbors to look in their back yards, garden sheds, etc. like we often see in cases where a child has wandered off or run away.

Also, looking at the Google maps street view of the neighborhood there are a number of houses with cameras yet so far all we've heard from LE is the early statement (before RD) that Gannon wasn't seen on any of them. LE hasn't changed their stance that I know of.
Surveillance video may show Gannon Stauch leaving with stepmom - KRDO

ETA: I misspoke - LE did ask people to look around their homes. From January 30:
The Sheriff's Office is reminding residents of the Lorson Ranch area -- where Gannon was last seen -- to check for areas on their property where a child might hide. Those include yards, window wells, outbuildings and culverts.
Authorities say Gannon Stauch 'missing and endangered' after days gone - KRDO

I couldn't find anything more after the 30th.

I believe RD is just a neighbor who was minding his own business, couldn’t sleep because a night or kid he liked was missing, so he decided to check out his security footage to see if there were any answers as to what could have happened to the neighbor kid.

He found something and alerted LE. He also showed it to the boy’s dad who definitely has a vested interest in all of this.

I don’t think RD did any of this for nefarious reasons, other than to be helpful and help get answers about what happened to Gannon.

How was he to know Stepmom was going to lie? How did he know surveillance would prove her wrong?

Him having video of what went down that day wasn’t because he had it in for stepmom or anyone else.

I don’t see him as an attention seeker, either. What were the odds all the planets aligned for this guy just so he could get attention? IMO
I completely agree. He is being labeled a suspicious character, his motives are being questioned. He is probably being trashed in social media also although I don't know that. All he did was provide a video and his interpretation of what it shows to LE. It is up to them to discern it's value or clarity or if they want to use it as evidence in the future. What motive would he have to hinder this investigation? And I personally don't care if he was paid for it. Reporters can be pushy and maybe he was caught off guard. I doubt he is looking for his 15 minutes either. And IF he did say to AS that GS looked drugged, IMO that is just a phrase he used to mean GS seemed to appear sluggish. I don't think he meant to make AS feel any additional duress by saying that. Some people aren't great with how to express things. Then they think about it later and wish they hadn't worded it that way. I have empathy for him at this point. I could be all wrong, it's happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member