Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked if a rental car had been confirmed, but their quote didn’t show up here in my post.

Someone posted a page that claimed it as ‘new evidence’ and linked a news broadcast from KDVR, but when I watched the segment, not a single thing was mentioned about cars that may or may not have been impounded or rented.

So far, I think all we have confirmation of regarding cars is that LS mentioned in her interview that they took her daughter’s car.

If others have been mentioned in MSM, I have missed it.
JMO

Anyone know? is it a fact or just rumor that SM rented a car for a day?
Hmmm....I was sure it was in msm.

Apologies if I crossed the rumor line! Thanks for pointing this out. Will search for a link.

ETA - mention of rental car...but not confirmation.:(

Search For Gannon Stauch: Investigators Ask Neighbors To Check Security Video

When asked if Gannon’s stepmother rented a car on the day he was reported missing, Mynatt said, “That’s part of the investigation.”

Last edited:
Yep I don’t mind it was just an early inclination. Just a gut feeling. Means absolutely nothing I was thinking she went north to James Bible park because it was a straight north shot. When I found out they went north to 105 it was about 1/2 way. I really know nothing. So please take this with a very big huge grain of salt.
A quick Google search shows a wooded area and water. Seems a bit more suburban than I would expect her to chose, but also very accessible by car, so possible??

jmo

Apologies if I crossed the rumor line! Thanks for pointing this out. Will search for a link.
Actually I’ve seen it mentioned many times, heard it also. I just thought someone would know for sure. I’m not trying to open thread to a rumor. I cannot keep up with all the posts to know one way or the other. It seems many ideas and scenarios have been discussed. Surely someone would know.

It was asked at an early in presser. LE replied it was all part of the Investigation. Don't make me search for a link to the presser :p I remember it as it caught my attention.

I read something outside of WS and was wondering if any locals here have heard of higgenson pit and if they knew if that was an area that was searched? Read it was about a mile from other area searched? Curious and want to ensure it was looked into ?

Exactly like many of us! We can't sleep so we get up and drive down Google roads, or actual roads for us local folks, look at maps, buy items of support, etcetera.

RD felt in his gut something just wasn't right. He has kids that play with Gannon and his sister (if I remember correctly). He lives right there on that street, in that neighborhood. He honestly has more of a vested interest than any of us and he wanted to be of service with the technology he had available to try and help. Who of us wouldn't do the same thing?

It seems in all situations we have to have a reasonable expectation of what is possible. Because LE has not inserted itself into the life of RD through warrents to search his house/vehicles, it seems highly unlikely that they consider him anything other than a neighbor with a big heart who just wanted to help a father find his son.

You've made a lot of good points. If my neighbor's child had disappeared under mysterious circumstances and I had children at home, I'd sure want to know if there was a predator roaming around snatching up children in broad daylight first and foremost, but I'd also want to help my neighbors and my child's friend.

Someone asked if a rental car had been confirmed, but their quote didn’t show up here in my post.

Someone posted a page that claimed it as ‘new evidence’ and linked a news broadcast from KDVR, but when I watched the segment, not a single thing was mentioned about cars that may or may not have been impounded or rented.

So far, I think all we have confirmation of regarding cars is that LS mentioned in her interview that they took her daughter’s car.

If others have been mentioned in MSM, I have missed it.
JMO
That was me and thank you. I hope there wasn’t one because frankly I don’t know why she would need one or how she would even have the time to pick one up and return it in the known timeline. Whew. threads moving so fast. Thank you for answering me.

We don’t know, Kitty. It has been speculated on here that maybe that was the sifted for item. It’s just an object TS mentioned in one of her verbal hemorrhages, and sleuths have “latched” onto it trying to fit it into their theories. (Get it? Latch, key? :rolleyes:)
GROOOOOOOOOOAAAN.

so for this NEW SEARCH
4wd accessible.
" broad geographical areas,
First- close to home, walking distance for runaway theory 'cos that was the first excuse.
Second- recent search site.
An area familiar to the perp because of the time frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member