Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #48

Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

Pink hearts, and a bouquet of flowers were recently added to the informal memorial for Jennifer Dulos, near the west entrance of Waveny Park in New Canaan. The Valentine’s Day mementos joined the pink, blue and yellow painted rocks that sit on the stone wall near Lapham Road. Another sign that the mother of five, who has been missing since May 25, 2019, has not been forgotten.
920x920.jpg

Remembered in New Canaan

https://twitter.com/Brandelyn70
DULOS FOTIS 1967 Stamford JD Awaiting Disposition 03/03/2020 10:00 AM

TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 03/20/2020 10:00 AM
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 03/20/2020 10:00 AM
https://twitter.com/Brandelyn70
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 03/31/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 04/23/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 04/23/2020 10:00 AM

Last edited:
Pink hearts, and a bouquet of flowers were recently added to the informal memorial for Jennifer Dulos, near the west entrance of Waveny Park in New Canaan. The Valentine’s Day mementos joined the pink, blue and yellow painted rocks that sit on the stone wall near Lapham Road. Another sign that the mother of five, who has been missing since May 25, 2019, has not been forgotten.
920x920.jpg

Remembered in New Canaan
So very pretty, just like Jennifer. I wonder if her Mom allows the children to see photos like this. I don’t know if it would be good thing or bad.

TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 03/20/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 03/31/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 04/23/2020 10:00 AM
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 04/23/2020 10:00 AM

AND, tomorrow, February 25, 2020, is the day that the CT Supreme Court requests the 5-page arguments about the gag order hearing.

Supreme Court wants to dismiss gag order appeal in Jennifer Dulos case

In a brief order filed Tuesday, the state Supreme Court is asking attorneys involved in the appeal, including Pattis and Robert Schienblum, who represented the chief state’s attorney’s appellate unit, to file a memo not to exceed five pages “addressing why the appeal should not be dismissed because the defendant has died.”

The attorneys have until Feb. 25 to file the memoranda.

“The issue is far from moot,” Pattis said Wednesday. “In fact, one could argue the gag order increased Mr. Dulos’ sense of despair.”

The chief state’s attorney’s appellate unit went along with the appeal in the hopes that the justices would set precedent for future gag orders, which are rare in Connecticut criminal courts.

“Our appellate courts have yet to address the appropriate legal standard for imposing a gag order; accordingly, hearing this appeal would provide guidance to the trial bench on the law that applies,” Scheinblum wrote in court documents filed last year.

Scheinblum, however, argued against lifting the order in a brief filed with the high court and during oral arguments in December.

The issue is far from moot,” Pattis said Wednesday. “In fact, one could argue the gag order increased Mr. Dulos’ sense of despair.” Tink56

Oh yeah, THAT was the cause of his increased “despair”. :p

The issue is far from moot,” Pattis said Wednesday. “In fact, one could argue the gag order increased Mr. Dulos’ sense of despair.” Tink56

Oh yeah, THAT was the cause of his increased “despair”. :p

This is baloney, Atty Pattis! He was mad that he wasn’t going to be permitted to malign his wife in death to somehow make himself appear to be a more sympathetic character, for sure, but this isn’t likely what caused him despair. He just did not want to go to prison, and knew that he’d be going for good, if he went back prior to trial-because he “knew what he did”.

Brought over from prior thread:

@MollyDDD, I actually think it could have been the reverse situation. Atty. P. could have been doing the 'same old same old' telling Fd they would prove reasonable doubt. But, as AW3 came out and Fd knew what LE had documented, he was smart enough to realise that Atty. P. was simply running a very expensive billing clock and that life in prison was inevitable. My other guess is that the Fd decision to desecrate the JFd memorial on Jefferson Crossing resulted in some very harsh words as no doubt in the delusional mind of Atty. P. his 'brilliant attempt at reasonable doubt' had been effectively undermined (this seems a ludicrous argument IMO but I can see him saying this). Fd knew what he money situation was and wasn't and realised that once the bond fraud was caught that he was going to 'Door 2' in Stamford IMO.

As I've said before, the fact that we see Atty. P. PI McKenna part of the Fd fraudulent bond package (he chose to not fill out the required paperwork - why State didn't flag this clear omission immediately and reject the bond out of hand is another head scratcher IMO?), to me signals MUCH Atty. P. involvement in the fraudulent bond as why would a random PI choose to be part of a bond? The other reason the entire Atty. P. involvement in the fraudulent bond seems probable is that Atty. P. has been dealing with intimate involvement in the financial affairs of Fd for MONTHs via the Civil Case and Family Court.

The Atty. P. word salad about the bond referring to 'title issues' as being the reason for the 'issues' is IMO laughable. We saw the delay in the bond being issued and I believe we heard comments from Atty Smith to the effect that 'technical details' were holding it up! Really! To me this says that both Atty Smith and Atty. P had intimate knowledge of the fraudulent bond and so I wonder will their roles in putting forward a fraudulent bond on behalf of Fd be investigated by the State? Why did Atty Colangelo not push to have the fraudulent bond issue and AC role hashed out in Court after the Fd suicide attempt? While its likely that at that time it might have been clear that Fd was brain dead at Jacobi and just waiting for his family to arrive from Greece, the reality was that the bond being a fraud was never at question and Anna Curry was always front and centre in the bond IMO. Why was Anna Curry not detained and told to not leave the State of CT until the situation was resolved? Where is Anna Curry now?

Atty. P. knew that 4Jx and Sturbridge were subject to foreclosure at the time the bond package was submitted IMO. So, why let a client submit a bond package that was fraudulent? We also saw Palmetto as the insurer and are we to realistically believe the the State didn't know that they didn't have the financial wherewithal to support a $6 million dollar bond? It seems like we are looking at ineptness on the part of the State on so many levels and the fact that it took 20 days to figure out after a whistleblower stepped up and pointed the situation out almost immediately is frankly mind blowing as well.

I would hope that the State of CT undertakes a COMPLETE REPORT that will be made public looking at the role of Atty. P. and PI McKenna and ANNA CURRY and GV etc. in the Fd Faux Bond. Will all parties that participated in putting forward a fraudulent bond (including the bonding company and the insurer) be prosecuted? Will the bonding company and the insurer be STRUCK from the State of CT approved list and will tighter controls and financial updates be undertaken to make sure that the companies on the approved list actually can financially stand behind their bonds?

It seems like we have seen one admin related SNAFU after another on the bond from the State of CT and I wonder if there will be any repercussions or will it be swept under the rug? Will we see any repercussions for Atty. P. and Atty Smith or any of the participants to the bond?

When will the report from FPD be released about the Fd suicide to the public? Why is the Press not following up on this report and the prior FPD report about the Glock 19?

This IMO is all so administratively lax to say nothing about the bond fraud being illegal IMO. So disappointing.

MOO
@pernickety

I've been looking at videos online of FD's hearing before Judge White, at which the judge said FD's dismantling of the tribute to JFD was "stupid." But the part I'm looking for I can't find-- where NP asks judge to reconsider taking away FD's right to leave his house for work-related matters, saying something like the "sale of one house will right the financial ship" AND then (to my memory) Colangelo tells the judge that it wouldn't bc the amount of the mortgages exceeds the market value of the houses. And NP doesn't challenge him on that. Can anyone find that? Bc IMO that would show that both NP and Colangelo knew at that time that the collateral put up for the bail bond was insufficient. Maybe at that time RC had been tipped off by the bail bond woman and was dealing with it behind the scenes, but it seems to me that NP was in violation of the RPC on "candor to the court" when he said that the sale of any property would "right the financial ship" for FD. Moo.

@pernickety, I'm with you on being 'quite concerned' about how this entire 'faux bond' issue was handled by Atty. P., Atty Colangelo and the Judges involved.

Here is video to original hearing where $6 million bond and conditions were imposed by Judge Blawie

Coverage of Judge White "stupid" comments following Fd desecration of JFd memorial on JX.

Fotis Dulos Avoids More Jail Time, But Judge Tightens Release Conditions After ‘Stupid’ Bail Violation

11:38 in this video is reference to Sturbridge being mortgaged for more than its worth and Atty Colangelo makes reference to financial information he has as part of the investigation:

------------------------------------------------------

@pernickety, I'm baffled here as I believe the date of this hearing is 1/23/2020 and its clear that Atty Colangelo is well aware of the Fd financial condition issues but YET, we see no mention of possible issues with the Bond at this point.

Why?

Why was Fd allowed to leave the Courthouse if there was any question as to the status of the underlying bond?

Further, Judge White so far as I can tell didn't follow up on the sufficiency of collateral issue that seemed to have perhaps been discussed between Atty. P. and Atty Colangelo in Chambers prior to the hearing?

WHAT IS GOING ON and WHY did things play out this way?

Was the Court giving Fd time to 'right the ship' and possibly 'fix' the deficiencies in the bond? Was this when Anna Curry stepped up and signed a note for $3 million dollars when her stated net worth I believe on the bond application was in the range of $600,000?

If the bond was even in question why was Fd NOT returned to jail pending resolution of the collateral?

What was the State waiting for during this period? What was going on?

The Fd mental health spiral happened IMO between this hearing and the following scheduled hearing when it was clear that he would be returning to jail?

Why was such a 'gap' in the timing of resolution of this matter permitted by the Judge, the authorities that maintain and monitor the bonds and Atty Colangelo?

We saw Atty. P. making comments about 'technical details' with the bond but last time I looked, perpetrating a fraud on a bond is only a 'technical detail' in the world of Pattisville and not the world where the rest of us have to reside.

Why have we seen NOTHING regarding an investigation or Press coverage about this fraud perpetrated on the State by Fd and IMO Pattisville given that they were integral to the crafting of the bond package and even inserted their PI McKenna into the package and this PI McKenna didn't even fill out the paperwork properly?

Where is Anna Curry in all of this and was she required to remain in the State of CT pending resolution of this matter or has she been allowed to flee to North Carolina.

This all seems quite slipshod IMO for one of the largest bonds ever posted in the State of CT.

Where is the Press in all of this as I haven't seen one recent article about this situation at all?

Why hasn't Atty. P. and the attys on his team been held accountable for their role in this 'faux bond'?

MOO

Brought over from prior thread:

@MollyDDD, I actually think it could have been the reverse situation. Atty. P. could have been doing the 'same old same old' telling Fd they would prove reasonable doubt. But, as AW3 came out and Fd knew what LE had documented, he was smart enough to realise that Atty. P. was simply running a very expensive billing clock and that life in prison was inevitable. My other guess is that the Fd decision to desecrate the JFd memorial on Jefferson Crossing resulted in some very harsh words as no doubt in the delusional mind of Atty. P. his 'brilliant attempt at reasonable doubt' had been effectively undermined (this seems a ludicrous argument IMO but I can see him saying this). Fd knew what he money situation was and wasn't and realised that once the bond fraud was caught that he was going to 'Door 2' in Stamford IMO.

As I've said before, the fact that we see Atty. P. PI McKenna part of the Fd fraudulent bond package (he chose to not fill out the required paperwork - why State didn't flag this clear omission immediately and reject the bond out of hand is another head scratcher IMO?), to me signals MUCH Atty. P. involvement in the fraudulent bond as why would a random PI choose to be part of a bond? The other reason the entire Atty. P. involvement in the fraudulent bond seems probable is that Atty. P. has been dealing with intimate involvement in the financial affairs of Fd for MONTHs via the Civil Case and Family Court.

The Atty. P. word salad about the bond referring to 'title issues' as being the reason for the 'issues' is IMO laughable. We saw the delay in the bond being issued and I believe we heard comments from Atty Smith to the effect that 'technical details' were holding it up! Really! To me this says that both Atty Smith and Atty. P had intimate knowledge of the fraudulent bond and so I wonder will their roles in putting forward a fraudulent bond on behalf of Fd be investigated by the State? Why did Atty Colangelo not push to have the fraudulent bond issue and AC role hashed out in Court after the Fd suicide attempt? While its likely that at that time it might have been clear that Fd was brain dead at Jacobi and just waiting for his family to arrive from Greece, the reality was that the bond being a fraud was never at question and Anna Curry was always front and centre in the bond IMO. Why was Anna Curry not detained and told to not leave the State of CT until the situation was resolved? Where is Anna Curry now?

Atty. P. knew that 4Jx and Sturbridge were subject to foreclosure at the time the bond package was submitted IMO. So, why let a client submit a bond package that was fraudulent? We also saw Palmetto as the insurer and are we to realistically believe the the State didn't know that they didn't have the financial wherewithal to support a $6 million dollar bond? It seems like we are looking at ineptness on the part of the State on so many levels and the fact that it took 20 days to figure out after a whistleblower stepped up and pointed the situation out almost immediately is frankly mind blowing as well.

I would hope that the State of CT undertakes a COMPLETE REPORT that will be made public looking at the role of Atty. P. and PI McKenna and ANNA CURRY and GV etc. in the Fd Faux Bond. Will all parties that participated in putting forward a fraudulent bond (including the bonding company and the insurer) be prosecuted? Will the bonding company and the insurer be STRUCK from the State of CT approved list and will tighter controls and financial updates be undertaken to make sure that the companies on the approved list actually can financially stand behind their bonds?

It seems like we have seen one admin related SNAFU after another on the bond from the State of CT and I wonder if there will be any repercussions or will it be swept under the rug? Will we see any repercussions for Atty. P. and Atty Smith or any of the participants to the bond?

When will the report from FPD be released about the Fd suicide to the public? Why is the Press not following up on this report and the prior FPD report about the Glock 19?

This IMO is all so administratively lax to say nothing about the bond fraud being illegal IMO. So disappointing.

MOO
@pernickety

I've been looking at videos online of FD's hearing before Judge White, at which the judge said FD's dismantling of the tribute to JFD was "stupid." But the part I'm looking for I can't find-- where NP asks judge to reconsider taking away FD's right to leave his house for work-related matters, saying something like the "sale of one house will right the financial ship" AND then (to my memory) Colangelo tells the judge that it wouldn't bc the amount of the mortgages exceeds the market value of the houses. And NP doesn't challenge him on that. Can anyone find that? Bc IMO that would show that both NP and Colangelo knew at that time that the collateral put up for the bail bond was insufficient. Maybe at that time RC had been tipped off by the bail bond woman and was dealing with it behind the scenes, but it seems to me that NP was in violation of the RPC on "candor to the court" when he said that the sale of any property would "right the financial ship" for FD. Moo.

@pernickety, I'm with you on being 'quite concerned' about how this entire 'faux bond' issue was handled by Atty. P., Atty Colangelo and the Judges involved.

Here is video to original hearing where $6 million bond and conditions were imposed by Judge Blawie

Coverage of Judge White "stupid" comments following Fd desecration of JFd memorial on JX.

Fotis Dulos Avoids More Jail Time, But Judge Tightens Release Conditions After ‘Stupid’ Bail Violation

11:38 in this video is reference to Sturbridge being mortgaged for more than its worth and Atty Colangelo makes reference to financial information he has as part of the investigation:

------------------------------------------------------

@pernickety, I'm baffled here as I believe the date of this hearing is 1/23/2020 and its clear that Atty Colangelo is well aware of the Fd financial condition issues but YET, we see no mention of possible issues with the Bond at this point.

Why?

Why was Fd allowed to leave the Courthouse if there was any question as to the status of the underlying bond?

Further, Judge White so far as I can tell didn't follow up on the sufficiency of collateral issue that seemed to have perhaps been discussed between Atty. P. and Atty Colangelo in Chambers prior to the hearing?

WHAT IS GOING ON and WHY did things play out this way?

Was the Court giving Fd time to 'right the ship' and possibly 'fix' the deficiencies in the bond? Was this when Anna Curry stepped up and signed a note for $3 million dollars when her stated net worth I believe on the bond application was in the range of $600,000?

If the bond was even in question why was Fd NOT returned to jail pending resolution of the collateral?

What was the State waiting for during this period? What was going on?

The Fd mental health spiral happened IMO between this hearing and the following scheduled hearing when it was clear that he would be returning to jail?

Why was such a 'gap' in the timing of resolution of this matter permitted by the Judge, the authorities that maintain and monitor the bonds and Atty Colangelo?

We saw Atty. P. making comments about 'technical details' with the bond but last time I looked, perpetrating a fraud on a bond is only a 'technical detail' in the world of Pattisville and not the world where the rest of us have to reside.

Why have we seen NOTHING regarding an investigation or Press coverage about this fraud perpetrated on the State by Fd and IMO Pattisville given that they were integral to the crafting of the bond package and even inserted their PI McKenna into the package and this PI McKenna didn't even fill out the paperwork properly?

Where is Anna Curry in all of this and was she required to remain in the State of CT pending resolution of this matter or has she been allowed to flee to North Carolina.

This all seems quite slipshod IMO for one of the largest bonds ever posted in the State of CT.

Where is the Press in all of this as I haven't seen one recent article about this situation at all?

Why hasn't Atty. P. and the attys on his team been held accountable for their role in this 'faux bond'?

MOO

Afitzy-- I hope those questions will be asked of DA in his online HC forum-- Is it tomorrow?

Back to the 3 MT AWs:

Reposted from prior thread to continue discussion:

I've been working and working and working on puzzling out the MT alibi word salad. So far there are kinda/sorta/maybe 3 different alibis that kinda/sorta/maybe intersect possibly. I'm exhausted but will keep plowing ahead!
I'm curious about the party the night before the Murder date. Seems an 'odd date' - Thursday before a long holiday weekend to have a party. How many folks here would have a party on a school night?

But, as it relates to MT she kinda/sorta/maybe hasn't been able to place her daughter anywhere in her timeline with any specificity so far as I can tell. She has been consistently unable to shed much light on this topic IMO although at least she referred to it in her AW3 but I'm not 100% convinced her daughter was anywhere near 4Jx on the evening before or day of the Murder. Curious what others see on this point as I have to admit to being confused...

If her daughter had school on Friday before long weekend at EW School (believe this was previously verified) would you have had a bunch of folks over on a school night (assuming that these folks had children that had to go the school the next day too)?

So, this got me wondering was MT daughter NOT AT 4Jx and was she at a friends house Thursday night?

I'm sure LE has sorted all this out but for purposes of us talking about 'gaps' in MT schedule - of which there are MANY IMO - its important I think.

We have MT not willing to verify the location of Fd on the Murder Date and from the AWs Fd is described as having left from 80MS.

We then have the uncorroborated info from the series of articles that MT and Fd didn't sleep together on the night before the Murder. I didn't think this made sense as both were probably up late the night before at their party so where would Fd go to sleep if not 4Jx? We have Fd leaving the party to allegedly meet KM which we don't have much info on either IMO.

If MT didn't have her daughter at 4Jx due to the party it seems like this 'choice' proves clearly premeditation and it would free up school pickup and drop off duties possibly as well IMO.

Its a bit wild I think to not have visibility on MT daughter after 3 AWs. But I do wonder if this means that she was not at 4Jx? IDK.

MOO

Dear Pattis,

I am sorry for your loss.

I must refer you to the handwritten missive and inform you of the following.

Pattis, my dear, the deceased did not himself claim “despair.” He claimed he would nobly offer his head to stop the prosecution. I believe his strategy will work; we shall see on March 3!

I have just one more minor suggestion. If despair were indeed the issue, I suggest researching any attempts at ameliorating the alleged despair and checking to see the impact the remedy might have on others.

Spreading malicious false stories about one’s victim has the potential to harm others. Rumor has it that the deceased had a picture of some examples of this with him in his last minutes. This would not be an appropriate way to relieve psychic pain even if one were around to enjoy the relief.

As it turns out, the remedy above would achieve nothing, zip, nada in exchange for the damage. Being that the deceased is, ummm, dead—-not even the dubious satisfaction of hurting others is available to him.

I understand these are hard times for you. It could be hard to see this. But you are not being an advocate for anyone. You are only clamoring to hurt others for the (dubious) benefit of your client who is indeed dead.

Your friend,

Rumination

@MarissaAlter

For those wondering, Judge Blawie was at work but in his office at the time of Kent Mawhinney’s ct appearance last wk. Though back, he’s on crutches due to foot surgery. With Mawhinney’s hearing so brief, White just presided over it so Blawie didn’t have to come down.

Dear Pattis,

I am sorry for your loss.

I must refer you to the handwritten missive and inform you of the following.

Pattis, my dear, the deceased did not himself claim “despair.” He claimed he would nobly offer his head to stop the prosecution. I believe his strategy will work; we shall see on March 3!

I have just one more minor suggestion. If despair were indeed the issue, I suggest researching any attempts at ameliorating the alleged despair and checking to see the impact the remedy might have on others.

Spreading malicious false stories about one’s victim has the potential to harm others. Rumor has it that the deceased had a picture of some examples of this with him in his last minutes. This would not be an appropriate way to relieve psychic pain even if one were around to enjoy the relief.

As it turns out, the remedy above would achieve nothing, zip, nada in exchange for the damage. Being that the deceased is, ummm, dead—-not even the dubious satisfaction of hurting others is available to him.

I understand these are hard times for you. It could be hard to see this. But you are not being an advocate for anyone. You are only clamoring to hurt others for the (dubious) benefit of your client who is indeed dead.

Your friend,

Rumination

Very well stated @Ruminations! Almost forgot to mention, for those who may have forgotten, the Hartford Courant also filed an Amicus Brief to protect the public's interest in this case. DA must be finding it difficult to get information without his pal NP....but he continues to post information from sealed family court records, anyway.

THE HARTFORD COURANT COMPANY LLC
Juris: 428858 HINCKLEY ALLEN & SNYDER LLP
N/A Amicus

FOTIS DULOS
Juris: 408681 NORMAN ALEXANDER PATTIS
Juris: 423934 PATTIS & SMITH LLC
Defendant Appellant
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Juris: 410626 ROBERT J SCHEINBLUM
Plaintiff Appellee

After watched the last 2 Fd Court hearings again this morning and realising that he chose to die rather than come back to Court again after the fraud of his bond was discovered I ran into this article pointing out the illogic of Atty. P. "Gone Girl" theory in particular.

Legal Expert: Fotis Dulos Defense’s ‘Gone Girl’ Theory Has Glaring Weakness

Quotes from article:

Norm Pattis, the lead defense lawyer for Fotis Dulos, 51, is suggesting that missing Connecticut woman Jennifer Dulos, 50, might have faked her disappearance in a “Gone Girl”-esque plot. A legal analyst monitoring the case says, however, that there’s a huge weakness in this theory: Authorities said there’s proof showing the defendant getting rid of evidence.

“‘Gone Girl’ is a work of fiction, in which an extremely troubled woman frames her husband for her ‘death,'” New York criminal defense lawyer and Law&Crime legal analyst Julie Rendelman told Law&Crime. “Fotis Dulos is using this fantastical story to try to undermine the people’s case and place doubt in the mind of potential future jurors and public opinion. Either way, if the allegations are true that Fotis was disposing of bloody items containing Jennifer Dulos’ DNA, that would clearly undermine any suggestion that she is setting him up.”

------------------------------------

Yes, Fd is dead but MT and KM remain alive and the process of seeking Justice for Jennifer continues.

The above point made by the Law&Crime Legal Analyst regarding the video proof of getting rid of the evidence is relevant IMO to MT as we see MT present WITH Fd every step of the way as the State presented 3 AW complete with video evidence, pictures and eyewitness accounts. Yep, pictures and videos and cell phone pings and a path of narrative that has me very much wondering why she isn't sitting in jail to get the benefit of 'time served' rather than sitting in her 1,000SF condo on 'house arrest'?

In looking at the MT 3 arrest warrants again yesterday it clear IMO that Fd and MT are a team and that its rare in the AWs to see one without the other. In fact when one or the other is named but the location of the other is a bit murky, its hard not to imagine that both were together almost always IMO as that seems how the operated always.

Atty Weinstein in Civil Court with the MT ' deposition that never was' IMO did a masterful job of showing in his questions that MT and Fd were a team and that there was nothing that Fd got up to that MT wasn't aware of. These 2 cheaters in life didn't seem to trust each other much and so were constantly watching each other it seems. This is interesting because it gave MT a whole slew of things to hold over the head of Fd to blackmail him with as she might have felt he was straying or returning to his old ways or hitting the road again to party or spend time with Anna Curry and who knows how many others like Anna Curry too! MT IMO wasn't weak and she was strategic in a street smart way and she had ways (including sex) to control Fd and keep him in line. She also had the advantage that she was convenient and installed at 4Jx and no doubt catered to propping up the Fd ego in a way that JFd had no patience for and many other women would balk at. MT had grown up in a culture where the female role was quite different from what most American women experience and Fd growing up in a similar traditional culture no doubt appreciated this different from JFd IMO.

I do continue to puzzle out the MT alibi/s (up to 3 and counting!) for the Murder date. Given that we know that the 2 are almost always together and we don't know where MT daughter was on the evening before the murder date, I do very much wonder if MT wasn't closer to Fd on the Murder Date than any of us might have originally thought? Why has LE been vague on the MT locations on the Murder date or even the day after the Murder date?

In the last thread the issue of Fd using MT as a 'tool' against JFd to torture and torment her was discussed extensively. Fd loved his revenge fantasies and who better to torture and torment JFd than the aging party girl and ski bum who reached the age of 44 without really doing much other than living for moment and having a good time and doing it courtesy of rich guys she hooked up with? MT was truly the antithesis of JFd and so in picking her Fd found the precise 'piece of work' that would be guaranteed to push every button that JFd had IMO. I do think that the early plan for Fd was to keep MT at 585 DC or possibly 123 Hunter as a true 'side piece' 'paraho' as he was very clear that he wanted JFd and the children to remain at 4Jx IMO when he originally presented his 'list of demands' to JFd. I do think Fd was enraged that JFd and the children would leave and his view of them all was that they were possessions and possessions didn't have voices and they didn't have any rights to self determination and most of all they did what they were told! JFd saw things differently and was horrified at the Fd original proposal and so she packed up and left.

But, MT was IMO never someone that Fd would have kept around for long after she served her purpose as she didn't have money, social connection and was far from his intellectual equal. Nope. MT was just a convenient tool to torment JFd, someone to do things that Fd wasn't good at or didn't want to deal with (such as computers and organising and details and planning) and a sex party buddy. I really don't think that Fd would have moved MT into 4Jx unless JFd had moved out.

But, why did MT move to CT to begin with? What might have Fd have promised her? Was it the promise of the $120,000/yr salary for doing basically nothing other than showing up and having sex? I do wonder if MT simply was suited to the life of the 'paraho' as it fit her ambitions and allowed her to do what she seemed to prefer doing which was focusing on herself and doing her hair and her facials and her waxing etc.? Culturally too, it seems that MT grew up in a time in Caracas when mistresses were very much an accepted part of the marriage transaction and so it was no big deal for her to be seen in the role of the 'side piece' whereas people who grew up in different circumstances would have viewed being 'on hold' for over 3 years in a relationship where the divorce was years away from resolution as absolutely untenable as perhaps their sense of self worth and personal standards differed greatly from what was acceptable to MT by virtue of who/what she is and the cultural framework in which she grew up?

I do wonder at what point though MT started to push Fd for 'more' and 'more' whether it was travel or money or sending plane tickets for her family to come visit and when did MT decide that she didn't want to be a 'paraho' any more and that she wanted to have everything and anything that JFd had and more than this that she was entitled to all of this and MORE!?!?! How hard to MT work to manipulate Fd and feed into his great need for revenge against the Farber's and JFd in particular? My guess is that MT worked it hard and fed into every crazy thought that Fd had and even added additional factors into the sick and demented plans that Fd had to torture and torment JFd. My guess is that MT also wound up Fd on the issue of the 5 Dulos children as she had previously had access to them when they were in Miami all together (before JFd figured out what was up) and so she must have been first annoyed and then enraged about not being permitted access. But, I do think that she spun her rage about the children into the eventual Fd plan to 'weaponise' the children against JFd in Family Court where Fd didn't have access to his children for nearly 10 months. Fd has said that he 'respectfully disagreed' with Judge Heller about MT having access to the children but he must have realised that walking away from his children for such a long period of time would adversely impact him eventually in Court. I do believe MT pushed the Fd buttons here and played upon his fantasy of having the children together with him at 4Jx.

I'm also wondering greatly about the Troconis Family role in the Fd/MT relationship as they by all accounts on social media embraced the couple. I'm not sure how many families would have behaved in the same manner. I also wonder too how many families would embrace the idea of a fellow family member NOT COOPERATING with LE to find a missing woman and how many families would embrace LYING TO LE FOR MONTHS? Its very odd to me to see a family showing up in Court with their sister and knowing that these same family members are mothers and even have twins too like JFd did. It makes little sense to me to see these family members not encouraging their sister to EVER do the right thing and step up and help the investigation.

Nope. Instead we see the family members smiling and hair flipping and wearing designer duds to 'support' their sister in Court as their sister spent months lying to LE. Effectively we have a group of mothers (from Mama A to each of the MT sisters) choosing to NOT SUPPORT MT in doing the right thing to initially help find missing mother JFd and then they choose to further support their sister in her actively thwarting the investigation. I do find this stunning to see in terms of behaviour but I guess its just the way the Troconis/Arrezea crew rolls. Where many folks would be ashamed of the behaviour seen in MT over the course of her relationship with Fd and her eventual decision to not help and actively hinder the investigation, we see the exact opposite from the Troconis/Arrezea crew. Frankly knowing that Mama A was a trained mental health professional (no longer thank goodness!) as is one of the sisters to me makes the support frankly even worse and more despicable.

Who are these people and why are they supporting behaviour that IMO is absolutely unsupportable???????

I do wonder when MT realised that Fd was slipping away and wandering?? Did MT realise that Fd probably would have taken back JFd in a heartbeat if that is what she wanted? MT had to realise that she was nothing like JFd and was frankly inferior in every way too and this wasn't something she could ever change either? If MT sense Fd slipping away it seems logical that she might have threatened him with what she knew and what all she had seen and I wonder if possibly this is why the MT 'household items' and 'artistic pictures' were left strategically at 4Jx? It looked like MT thought that she would return to take up her role as "Queen of 4Jx" once the furor of the situation died down. It was delusional thinking on her part and its clear that Fd didn't skip a beat before replacing her with a 'new improved' model that was much more along the lines of JFd, shortly after MT left.

MT never had much to lose by coming to CT (she had a 2 BR condo in Miami and not much else other than her child support of $4,000/month) but given that she had sunk in 3+ years into the relationship and was now 45 years old it seemed like she had so much riding on the scheme she and Fd hatched up to 'keep the money flowing and the party going indefinitely' IMO.

What would MT be willing to risk in terms of criminal behaviour and possibly getting caught in order to preserve her newfound 'lifestyle' of doing even more of what she was equipped to do which was 'nothing' IMO! My sense is that MT schemed and plotted and fed the Fd ego and schemes with every one of her no doubt limited brain cells and my guess is that she pumped Mama A for ideas too on how to keep Fd in the fold too. Could MT have been duped and lied to by Fd? Sure, its possible but IMO she and her entire family were stupid enough to not look at the bigger picture of what was really going on. What was so stunning to me was that the all the documents in the Family Court and Civil Court were public for anyone to view. Did MT know or care what was going on with Fd and FORE? OR, did she not care about any of it as she had enough dirt on Fd and his deeds over the years that she was comfortable that she was financially set for life?

My guess is that MT didn't care about anything other than herself and $$$$. IMO MT never 'flipped' on Fd because her role in the overall scheme of Fd/FORE and the Murder was so integral that she knew it was never possible. So, MT IMO did the only thing she could do given what all she did which was to lie.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member