Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible that Lori, Alex and JJ stopped somewhere on their way home from Yellowstone where there were cameras and Tylee was not seen with them?

Certainly possible and, if LE has those pictures, depending on the specifics, it might direct their investigation. I've wondered about the possibility of pictures being taken of cars exiting the park and whether they had such a picture.

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

MELANI REMARRIED: Fox 10 obtained marriage cert for Melani Boudreaux (Lori Vallow’s niece) & Ian Pawlowski (11/30). 2 weeks after her arrest in Utah, 3 days after Rexburg PD searched her apt when JJ’s grandma reported him missing & 1 day after Alex Cox (uncle) also married in LV.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

From the Affidavit of Probable Cause (Page 7, #26):

"We have obtained a photograph of T.R. at the park entrance through the National Park Service."

Getting a photograph at the park entrance could be from the YNP webcams.
YNP Webcams
Maps | National Park Service

From Rexburg, the likeliest option is through West Yellowstone (83 miles from Rexburg) at the West Entrance. South Entrance is possible through Grand Teton NP, but not as likely. It's through Jackson, WY, (about 3 hours one way) and there's no webcam there. Mammoth Hot Springs on the North Entrance is also a possibility but farther drive (4 and half hours).

You've got to be determined to go to Yellowstone with a child with autism and drive 3+ hours just to get there, knowing it's the same distance driving back. Even the hour and 15 minutes to West Yellowstone (Edit: changed would to could) could be trying. Serious premeditation to come back without Tylee. If she was left there, it was no accident.

You know there is no camera at the south entrance? I was thinking the west entrance was almost for sure where they entered, but if it has a camera and the south doesn't then that seems as close to sure as we can be. (If it was a different entrance than that it would be a brand new can of worms.)

My assumption has been they entered the park at the West entrance (actually more NW, but the official name is West entrance) in West Yellowstone which is about 80 miles from Rexburg, but I don't think we can rule out the south entrance (about 140 miles). If they were specifically headed for somewhere in the south part of the park or were planning on doing a loop through the park and wanted to come out an entrance they didn't use to go in then that one could make sense. Have they released the picture of them entering the park?
I don't think LE has released the photo yet. I hope at some point they do, not that I have any way of solving anything by looking at it, but I would love to see the facial expressions on everyone..were the kids happy? Annoyed? How about Lori and AC? What were their moods, based on expressions?

@DoctorAttorney and @Anonymous91 I think you both may right. Is it possible one of you is using BPD to stand for borderline personality disorder (no true emotions, etc) and the other Bipolar personality disorder (overly emotional). I’m not sure which one it’s officially the abbreviation for myself.

The problem is that many mental illnesses/conditions are co-morbid. Which means someone who is Bipolar could potentially also have BPD, but that does not mean every single person who has Bipolar also has BPD. And so on and so forth. It can be confusing even for professionals (of which, I should note, I am not). It's very possible that Lori has a large amount of mental illnesses all together. Honestly, in my non-professional opinion, this is what I think is the case.

Yeah, as there's little doubt he's also, at minimum, a mental adulterer.

Well, it does hold up; but it's telling.

I went the opposite way of Tylee, though granted my younger sibling is neurotypical. I didn't increase my affiliation with her; I in fact fought to get away from it, partly because my evangelical authoritarian parents "didn't believe in" paying anyone for things that involved this sacred cow called "Family".

Because Family, should want to do everything for free out of love, no? And if not "love", general responsibility. I never got a cent of allowance for doing chores around the house either, never mind babysitting, because "Chores Are What You Are Supposed to Do, and In Our House, We Don't Pay People to Do Natural Family Obligations".

So, I'm pretty sure that if Lori was angling for Tylee's benefits from her father, I'm not surprised she wouldn't empty her pockets to pay Tylee for babysitting either; and my reaction would be the same if we found out that Tylee never asked for a cent to babysit. If she had done so, "Family" would have been Lori's answer as to why not. Tylee probably knew better than to even ask.

I grew up in a similar household. The common line you would hear;

You are given an allowance. You are allowed to have a roof over your head, food on the table, and clothes on your back. Of course, I'm old enough to remember corporal punishment in Elementary school, different time. :)

RSBM

I totally agree with your complete post but particularly the parts I snipped. Also, I believe many of us have shared this viewpoint from very early on in this case. I want to know more about members and actions of the cult which CD and LVD belong. It seems this cult just picks, chooses, and manipulates/twists LDS teachings to their own advantages... and the end result is sinister and dangerous.

I also agree with these points, and would like to add a couple of my own thoughts. There is so much out there in MSM, but the info that is pertinent, IMO, is this "belief system" of theirs, which you mention, and gives major insight into what is going on. (I have added MSM links for reference to where I received my information, see below).

• CD and LVD are "sealed" to each other through some ritualistic meeting, by Moroni. They also believe that they were already married in other lives.
  1. Moroni according to the Book of Mormon, was the last Nephite prophet, historian, and military commander who lived in the Americas in the late fourth and early fifth centuries
  • CD and LVD are the "Leaders" and are now responsible for gathering the couples for the 144,000.
  • They make charts of who the people are and how many probation's they have had and who they have been in past lives. The 12 apostles are also on this list. (Tammy was once on this list and was noted as once being married to John the beloved who was also Enoch).
  1. Probation's - definition: previous lives
CD and LVD are "responsible" for deciding if a man and a woman might be destined to be together, even if that person is married to someone else. Like multiple probation's, (this is not a Latter-day Saint belief). Within their circle, this appears to be a predominant issue.

CD teaches that people can essentially be reincarnated and live multiple times — and have multiple probations — on earth. (Reincarnation is not accepted Latter-day Saint doctrine.)

An interesting note ...
CDs autobiography states he does not believe in reincarnation.

“He goes out there, but he doesn’t go that far out,” Bertram said. “He’s making some pretty strong assertions, he just knows that there’s a line and he’s going to stay behind that line.”,

BUT.. LVD, however...
The documents indicate LVD reportedly told her now-deceased husband Charles Vallow she is a “reincarnated God” who would “murder him if he got in the way of her mission.”
  1. Starting in February of 2019, Charles Vallow filed for divorce from LVD and requested full custody of JJ. The court filing claims that LVD had "become infatuated and at times obsessive about near-death experiences and spiritual visions."
  2. LVD also allegedly told Charles that "she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life."
  3. Weeks before the divorce filing, Charles said LVD told him that "she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium.
  4. "The divorce documents allege that Lori believed that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in July 2020 and only 144,000 would live through it.
  5. Charles also claimed that Lori threatened to kill him if he got in the way of her mission. "I mean imagine what you would do if you had a god speak to you would start feeling a little bit empowered and it looks like that is exactly what happened," Chad Daybell's old missionary friend told Dateline.

At the beginning of CD's autobiography is a dedication to his wife Tammy: “My one and only.”
The autobiography goes on to describe marrying Tammy Daybell at the Manti Temple and working as a grave digger at the same cemetery where she would later be buried.
CD wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children. This info found shows why his children support him and why they are all still alive.

So it is obvious, that early on, the two shared different core beliefs, this has changed. We see the change in CD after becoming closer to LVD. remember, he had one wife for 30 years. LVD on the other hand, who at 46 years old, has 4 husbands before CD.

The following bits of info, I believe are very important, imo

• Zombie - CD believes that a person's spirit can be hijacked by an evil spirit. Then the spirit is in limbo.
  1. CD told LVD that Charles Vallow became Ned Snyder and has now become a zombie, his spirit has been hijacked by an evil spirit. His actual spirit is now in limbo. (Ned Snyder?)
  • CD tells Alex that he was an angel that had come and stopped Laman and Lemuel from hurting Nephi and was now Lori's protector.
  1. Laman and Lemuel are the two eldest sons of Lehi and the older brothers of Sam, Nephi, Jacob and Joseph.
  2. Nephi is one of the central figures described in the Book of Mormon. He was the son of Lehi, a propeht, founder of the Nephite people
  • Alex becomes the "hitman" This is immediately before Charles untimely death.
  • Tammy becomes suspicious of CD and LVD's relationship (aware they are taking trips together) and voices this suspicion so,
  1. CD tells LVD that Tammy has become a Zombie. Her spirit has been hijacked. This is before Tammy's untimely death.
  • Then at some point CD declares Alex, Tylee and Kay are all Zombies.
  1. Tylee disappears,
  2. JJ disappears
  3. Alex dies,
  4. Kay however is still alive.

Recap of their beliefs, imo...

If we take these beliefs, and try to sort them out...
1. You are like/a God.
2. You create the chart of chosen people
3. You decide who should be married
4. You then declare the other spouse/children a zombie
5. Once they are declared... their life no longer matters because their actual spirits are in limbo
5. You then file to receive their life insurance $ (because human greed always has a part to play)
6. The cycle continues.

I write all of this to say.....IMO, killing someone who has become a "Zombie" is not a problem, if your core beliefs are these described above. You are above human/earthly laws and you will be reincarnated anyway. "Death is a non-issue" Which can explain CD and LVD's arrogance and non emotion in regard to any of the missing or those that are deceased. "Their end, justifies their means" Again, all IMO.

I would like to add this scripture, not from the Book of Mormon, but the Bible.

1 John 2:15-16 -
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him, because all that is in the world is the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the arrogance produced by material possessions.

Obviously, the core beliefs of this family are off the beaten path, but it is these basic scriptural principles that humans generally struggle with and are the root causes of many bad choices and lifelong problems. IMO

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

Court docs allege Lori Vallow's niece knows location of 2 missing Idaho children

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Deaths, divorce papers and the apocalypse: How police reports and 911 calls detail Lori Vallow's life | ktvb.com

Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths

Moroni (Book of Mormon prophet) - Wikipedia

Moloch - Wikipedia

Does Lori Vallow's niece know where missing Idaho kids are?

Lori Daybell's niece knows where JJ and Tylee are, ex-husband claims in court documents | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow: Tracking the Movements of Idaho Mom Now Under Arrest After Her 2 Kids Went Missing

Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin Knows Where They Are But Won't Help, Ex Says

Laman and Lemuel - Wikipedia

Nephi, son of Lehi - Wikipedia

Last edited:
The problem is that many mental illnesses/conditions are co-morbid. Which means someone who is Bipolar could potentially also have BPD, but that does not mean every single person who has Bipolar also has BPD. And so on and so forth. It can be confusing even for professionals (of which, I should note, I am not). It's very possible that Lori has a large amount of mental illnesses all together. Honestly, in my non-professional opinion, this is what I think is the case.

Someone in my family at one time had a diagnosis of Bipolar but I think it got changed at some point to BPD. I'm not seeing many of the symptoms I see in that person among those being discussed here or what I would say I see in Lori. Now the Narcissist description (also a mental health diagnosis) is one that the symptoms I've heard discussed seem to fit Lori.

MOO

Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter

MELANI REMARRIED: Fox 10 obtained marriage cert for Melani Boudreaux (Lori Vallow’s niece) & Ian Pawlowski (11/30). 2 weeks after her arrest in Utah, 3 days after Rexburg PD searched her apt when JJ’s grandma reported him missing & 1 day after Alex Cox (uncle) also married in LV.
Seems odd that AC was a witness at their ceremony, but they were not witnesses at AC/ZP ceremony, the day before. MOO, but I would have figured AC and MBP would have driven together to Vegas to meet up with their soon to be spouses. Obviously, I'm way off on this one. My brain hurts. Too many missing puzzle pieces to fully connect the dots.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

From the Affidavit of Probable Cause (Page 7, #26):

"We have obtained a photograph of T.R. at the park entrance through the National Park Service."

Getting a photograph at the park entrance could be from the YNP webcams.
YNP Webcams
Maps | National Park Service

From Rexburg, the likeliest option is through West Yellowstone (83 miles from Rexburg) at the West Entrance. South Entrance is possible through Grand Teton NP, but not as likely. It's through Jackson, WY, (about 3 hours one way) and there's no webcam there. Mammoth Hot Springs on the North Entrance is also a possibility but farther drive (4 and half hours).

You've got to be determined to go to Yellowstone with a child with autism and drive 3+ hours just to get there, knowing it's the same distance driving back. Even the hour and 15 minutes to West Yellowstone (Edit: changed would to could) could be trying. Serious premeditation to come back without Tylee. If she was left there, it was no accident.

This was 1 week after she moved them to Rexburg. Why not just do the deed on the way? No one in Idaho would ever have seen her. No one in Arizona would miss her because the family moved.

I just wanted to thank you for joining the message board and posting your insights. I have read Krakauer's book as well as the earlier book by Richard Ostling but I know that (some) LDS felt both representations were not fairly balanced. It is really nice to have a practicing LDS member offer their viewpoint on how these fringe/extreme groups can come to exist.

I do think it is very important (not just in LDS, but the many other examples of religious-based extremism) to understand how someone can get to the mindset of willingness to commit a crime (or even just a "social crime" such as scientology's extremely cruel disconnection policy) for what they perceive as "the greater good".

Thanks for the note.

I've read Ostling's book (and thought it was pretty well done), but haven't read Krakauer's. Despite being interested in the Daybell case, my real interests are not connected to extremist religious groups/violence, and so I can't claim any special expertise on this.

I've been reluctant to get into the Krakauer book partly because some (though not all) who read the book seem to take away the message that there's something about Mormonism that's uniquely prone to violent extremism. I prefer your position, and think there's plenty of backing for it historically and sociologically. That is, virtually any religion -- indeed any almost any complex system of thought, whether religious or non-religious -- can lead people to countenance and sometimes become involved with unspeakable horrors.

But it is true that each system of thought creates its own pathways that are useful to understand in specific situations.

@DoctorAttorney and @Anonymous91 I think you both may right. Is it possible one of you is using BPD to stand for borderline personality disorder (no true emotions, etc) and the other Bipolar personality disorder (overly emotional). I’m not sure which one it’s officially the abbreviation for myself.

Not trying to single you out, your comment is just the last I read that said this. Where is it coming from that borderlines have no true emotions? I’ve read that numerous times on this thread and I’m completely stumped as to why people believe this. I have the same emotions as the rest of you, usually felt MORE than the “normal” person. Sometimes I wish I didn’t feel things as deeply as I do. I think people may be confusing BPD with other disorders where people are apathetic & it’s basically the opposite.

Is the consensus that Chad and Lori are in charge of their own little cult group or is there a much larger following being led by "the man behind the curtain"?

There's a church the next town over from me that touts themselves as Pentecostal but they are way out there. Their beloved leader lived in an opulent mansion and thought nothing of holding matchmaking sessions during their "international" meetings. Yes, this church has went international. She died a couple of years ago at the age of 99. Her faithful carry on. Jmo

I also agree with these points, and would like to add a couple of my own thoughts. There is so much out there in MSM, but the info that is pertinent, IMO, is this "belief system" of theirs, which you mention, and gives major insight into what is going on. (I have added MSM links for reference to where I received my information, see below).

• CD and LVD are "sealed" to each other through some ritualistic meeting, by Moroni. They also believe that they were already married in other lives.
  1. Moroni according to the Book of Mormon, was the last Nephite prophet, historian, and military commander who lived in the Americas in the late fourth and early fifth centuries
  • CD and LVD are the "Leaders" and are now responsible for gathering the couples for the 144,000.
  • They make charts of who the people are and how many probation's they have had and who they have been in past lives. The 12 apostles are also on this list. (Tammy was once on this list and was noted as once being married to John the beloved who was also Enoch).
  1. Probation's - definition: previous lives
CD and LVD are "responsible" for deciding if a man and a woman might be destined to be together, even if that person is married to someone else. Like multiple probation's, (this is not a Latter-day Saint belief). Within their circle, this appears to be a predominant issue.

CD teaches that people can essentially be reincarnated and live multiple times — and have multiple probations — on earth. (Reincarnation is not accepted Latter-day Saint doctrine.)

An interesting note ...
CDs autobiography states he does not believe in reincarnation.

“He goes out there, but he doesn’t go that far out,” Bertram said. “He’s making some pretty strong assertions, he just knows that there’s a line and he’s going to stay behind that line.”,

BUT.. LVD, however...
The documents indicate LVD reportedly told her now-deceased husband Charles Vallow she is a “reincarnated God” who would “murder him if he got in the way of her mission.”
  1. Starting in February of 2019, Charles Vallow filed for divorce from LVD and requested full custody of JJ. The court filing claims that LVD had "become infatuated and at times obsessive about near-death experiences and spiritual visions."
  2. LVD also allegedly told Charles that "she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life."
  3. Weeks before the divorce filing, Charles said LVD told him that "she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium.
  4. "The divorce documents allege that Lori believed that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in July 2020 and only 144,000 would live through it.
  5. Charles also claimed that Lori threatened to kill him if he got in the way of her mission. "I mean imagine what you would do if you had a god speak to you would start feeling a little bit empowered and it looks like that is exactly what happened," Chad Daybell's old missionary friend told Dateline.

At the beginning of CD's autobiography is a dedication to his wife Tammy: “My one and only.”
The autobiography goes on to describe marrying Tammy Daybell at the Manti Temple and working as a grave digger at the same cemetery where she would later be buried.
CD wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children. This info found shows why his children support him and why they are all still alive.

So it is obvious, that early on, the two shared different core beliefs, this has changed. We see the change in CD after becoming closer to LVD. remember, he had one wife for 30 years. LVD on the other hand, who at 46 years old, has 4 husbands before CD.

The following bits of info, I believe are very important, imo

• Zombie - CD believes that a person's spirit can be hijacked by an evil spirit. Then the spirit is in limbo.
  1. CD told LVD that Charles Vallow became Ned Snyder and has now become a zombie, his spirit has been hijacked by an evil spirit. His actual spirit is now in limbo. (Ned Snyder?)
  • CD tells Alex that he was an angel that had come and stopped Laman and Lemuel from hurting Nephi and was now Lori's protector.
  1. Laman and Lemuel are the two eldest sons of Lehi and the older brothers of Sam, Nephi, Jacob and Joseph.
  2. Nephi is one of the central figures described in the Book of Mormon. He was the son of Lehi, a propeht, founder of the Nephite people
  • Alex becomes the "hitman" This is immediately before Charles untimely death.
  • Tammy becomes suspicious of CD and LVD's relationship (aware they are taking trips together) and voices this suspicion so,
  1. CD tells LVD that Tammy has become a Zombie. Her spirit has been hijacked. This is before Tammy's untimely death.
  • Then at some point CD declares Alex, Tylee and Kay are all Zombies.
  1. Tylee disappears,
  2. JJ disappears
  3. Alex dies,
  4. Kay however is still alive.

Recap of their beliefs, imo...

If we take these beliefs, and try to sort them out...
1. You are like/a God.
2. You create the chart of chosen people
3. You decide who should be married
4. You then declare the other spouse/children a zombie
5. Once they are declared... their life no longer matters because their actual spirits are in limbo
5. You then file to receive their life insurance $ (because human greed always has a part to play)
6. The cycle continues.

I write all of this to say.....IMO, killing someone who has become a "Zombie" is not a problem, if your core beliefs are these described above. You are above human/earthly laws and you will be reincarnated anyway. "Death is a non-issue" Which can explain CD and LVD's arrogance and non emotion in regard to any of the missing or those that are deceased. "Their end, justifies their means" Again, all IMO.

I would like to add this scripture, not from the Book of Mormon, but the Bible.

1 John 2:15-16 -
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him, because all that is in the world is the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the arrogance produced by material possessions.

Obviously, the core beliefs of this family are off the beaten path, but it is these basic scriptural principles that humans generally struggle with and are the root causes of many bad choices and lifelong problems. IMO

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

Court docs allege Lori Vallow's niece knows location of 2 missing Idaho children

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Deaths, divorce papers and the apocalypse: How police reports and 911 calls detail Lori Vallow's life | ktvb.com

Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths

Moroni (Book of Mormon prophet) - Wikipedia

Moloch - Wikipedia

Does Lori Vallow's niece know where missing Idaho kids are?

Lori Daybell's niece knows where JJ and Tylee are, ex-husband claims in court documents | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow: Tracking the Movements of Idaho Mom Now Under Arrest After Her 2 Kids Went Missing

Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin Knows Where They Are But Won't Help, Ex Says

Laman and Lemuel - Wikipedia

Nephi, son of Lehi - Wikipedia

Bless, that was a lot of hard work you did... the primary (and maybe sole) problem I have with these speculations is, I can't quite picture Chad thinking of himself as Moroni.

Largely because he doesn't seem to have said nor hinted anything of the kind, which I grant is not the best principle upon which to work; but it seems to me that this is a pretty big chasm to jump, and weird as Chad is, I don't think he thinks he has gone so far as to think of himself as reincarnated Moroni.

IMO, JMO, MOO, of course.

Is the consensus that Chad and Lori are in charge of their own little cult group or is there a much larger following being led by "the man behind the curtain"?

There's a church the next town over from me that touts themselves as Pentecostal but they are way out there. Their beloved leader lived in an opulent mansion and thought nothing of holding matchmaking sessions during their "international" meetings. Yes, this church has went international. She died a couple of years ago at the age of 99. Her faithful carry on. Jmo

I'm not convinced there is an organization of any kind. Just a small group of cra ... less than rational people who were made for each other.

MOO

Not trying to single you out, your comment is just the last I read that said this. Where is it coming from that borderlines have no true emotions? I’ve read that numerous times on this thread and I’m completely stumped as to why people believe this. I have the same emotions as the rest of you, usually felt MORE than the “normal” person. Sometimes I wish I didn’t feel things as deeply as I do. I think people may be confusing BPD with other disorders where people are apathetic & it’s basically the opposite.

That's what I said! It's weird, right?

Narcissists and sociopaths almost never get therapy on their own because they don’t think there’s anything wrong with them. Narcissists get furious at the mere suggestion and Sociopaths just don’t care. And when they do go it rarely helps since they’re always right and don’t do guilt. They may even seem engaged and contrite if it gets them something they want, but it’s almost always an act.

It’s surprising to me how many times I’ve heard from people in couples/family counseling their very qualified therapist bought what the narc/sociopath was selling hook, line and sinker. If they can con professionals, no wonder so many normal partners are initially fooled too.

Not saying therapists can’t identify narcs/sociopaths. Some probably are very good at it off the bat. And most likely would catch on with time. Who knows, since these creeps typically quit going the instant they suspect the therapist isn’t buying it.

—My non-professional opinion only

Years ago, my step-mother assured me that she had been to a therapist and the therapist said there was nothing s/he could do help my step-mother. Even at the age of 17, I knew there were several ways one could take that, and not necessarily as a positive.

Hi, Sleuthers, I would first like to preface my post by saying that I am by NO means an expert, or professional psychologist. I did have a Masters in Occupational Therapy and worked in that field for 35 years. (retired now). I would say that 25-30% of my practice included involvement in psych issues.

So as I've been reading about Lori's life, and the events and activities that have happened, I kept getting a suspicion of, "that sure sounds like a psychosis behavior", or "is she a sociopath?", or bipolar ?... And it's made me wonder if anyone knew if she had any history of being on any psych meds? I guess it would be very unlikely that anyone here would know.

The other thing this makes me wonder about is, if down the line, we learn the worst :( , then could she use this for an "altered mental status' plea?

And I have no concrete basis for any of this, and this is all just my own opinion, but I wondered if anyone else had picked up on anything like this?

I've noticed signs as well, based on my "personal experiences". I want to emphasize that these are my personal experiences, based on my life experiences, and has no reflection on anyone who is suffering from any disorders.

My ex was extremely abusive to this day I am terrified of her.

I personally was physically assaulted with a butcher knife, punched and hit multiple times. My daughter had to have her head stitched up from when her mom slammed her into the wall. My son recently told me that his mom locked him in the bathroom, turned off the lights and left him in there for hours. Then she threatened he'd really get it if he told me when I got off of work. The list goes on and on.

So if I come off as passionate, it is due to my personal experience. I am not trying to lump everyone together, or make any accusations. Every person is unique, all of us have our own stories, and life experiences.

I am not trained psychologist, but I have posted links (prior) to one that I trust and helped me through my healing process.

Evidently this may be causing offense to others that I have seen posting. That is not my intention. If anyone has taken offense I apologize for any misunderstandings or miscommunication. This is not directed to you in any way.

In my opinion, psychology can play a part in what is going on with this case.

It is possible that Lori may have different disorders, or a range of these. These are pure speculation on my part. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000