Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Lum Fox 10 on Twitter
Justin Lum Fox 10
@jlumfox10

Lori Vallow’s son tells me he is trying to get a hold of his mom. He wants answers. Vallow is in custody at KCCC in Kauai and her extradition hearing is on Monday 3/2. #fox10phoenix

3:27 PM · Feb 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Thanks for sharing that picture! Wow. She has her phone handy on the table. Doesn't have it now! I don't think Lori will be able to fight extradition any longer after the hearing. Off to Idaho!!

This thread moves too fast for me!

I'm not as engaged as I'd like to be as I am currently working on a Master's degree full-time in addition to my 9 to 5 and the rest of my chaotic life. If you respond to me and I don't answer...I am not ignoring you! Please message me privately if you would like as those are easier for me to track and respond.

Regarding the iCloud.
No you do not need a physical device to view the contents of the account. You do, however, need a warrant or you risk your evidence and any evidence as a result of that initial evidence being tossed out. Additionally, LE wants the audit log (list of actions taken in an account) to accurately reflect the party the performed the actions. Had they logged in with her password, that would appear to be her action and can introduce reasonable doubt. With a warrant, the company would be served and the actions logged as an administrator from the company who would collect the evidence requested and return it to LE.

It appears to me that she had her photos set to automatically upload to iCloud. Luckily for our law enforcement friends, those images contain meta data, including where the photo was taken. I expect the reason it has not been released is because they know the geographic coordinates and don't want a circus. But also, they want those two to know the family went to Yellowstone, but not disclose everything. Remember, what LE does not disclose is sometimes more important than what they disclose. Personal opinion, the way they're releasing information, it appears they're releasing just enough, then going silent. But they know what they say will make the key players talk or behave a certain way and they are most definitely listening and watching. Further, I believe that Tylee's phone provided data on her movements, which would also lead them to the park. But the photo being in Lori's account prevents the "she ran away to Yellowstone" excuse.

Regarding my research I mentioned about Chad's books.
The records are from a government agency but contains some info that I do not believe is allowed here, so I won't share it until I can obfuscate that info appropriately.

Further on data. I believed, based off personal experience, that it is the key to this entire situation. They've left a data trail a mile wide and that's what catches people. But, I don't think she counted on an arrest whatsoever, as she'd never faced consequences for prior actions. As I said before, people are creatures of habit and will do the same thing the same way. She and Chad are only human, after all, in spite of their potential beliefs to the contrary.

Some parks, for example Zion, have two or more gates. The back gate at Zion closes about 5 or so. I reckon you can come early too. If you come in that way, there is no record unless they have cameras. In YNP, IIRC we came up from the south through Teton NP, the gate was dark and I think it was only about 4 pm(?) It's not Disneyland, but nowadays you might think so once inside!

So if you get to the gate after it is "closed" it isn't really closed, but you won't get stopped to pay? I guess I've never thought about this. If they don't have someone stationed at the gate 24 hours a day (which seems to be a waste) and they don't have a gate blocking the road in both directions (which would be an issue because it would prevent people from leaving past a certain hour) then there really is no way they'd be able to prevent someone from "sneaking" in through the gates in off hours.

I simply cannot keep up with this. Plus, the Wheel of Fortune? You can’t make this stuff up!!!

This is what you missed ;)
Sheesh! And the hits just keep on coming! Lol you aren't kidding that you can't make this stuff up. Ma dang. We leave for a few hours and we're itchin' to get back to see what we missed...and lol it's some purty good stuff! If it weren't so potentially tragic, we could thank Lori for the entertainment. Unfortunately, though we jest (because what else can we do?), all we really want to know is where are those kids?!!!

Tylee’s Aunt. New interview with Nate. Very sad. Poor lady. Don’t know if this has been posted here. Also it’s important because she talks about JR possibly leaving money in a trust for Tylee that she would be able to use come her 17th birthday..if I heard right. Follow the money.

Her comment on how fearful Lori was about the end times stood out to me. Fear can make people do things.

I've read Jon Krakauer's Under the Banner of Heaven, It was a compelling read, but you have to take it with a big grain of salt, as he isn't accurate with his facts at times. He's got his own beliefs on things and he writes to support those beliefs. I kept wishing he'd had a member of the church do a sensitivity read/ edit of his book for him, to keep it accurate. He was also not careful in writing his book 'Into thin Air' also, which was a great read, but afterwards, I found out about all the inaccuracies, which he'd put in to make the story more of a interesting controversial event, rather than a tragedy. I started to read his book, 'Missoula' and had to give up, it was the same kinds of problems as the other two books.

I'd love to hear about those inaccuracies. Care to elaborate? Also, why should he have gotten a person from LDS do a sensitivity read? What even is a sensitivity read if you are writing a book about the shady stuff in the LDS church? No matter what you're going to offend people with that premise, so why care?

Lori Vallow's husband spotted visiting Kaua'i Community Correctional Center
Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 9:47 AM

The husband of Lori Vallow -- the mother of two kids reported missing in Idaho -- Chad Daybell, was spotted visiting the Kauai Community Correctional Center (KCCC) Monday

So was he visiting her because he's a good husband and she's lonely in the slammer or was this to break up?

MOO

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Feel a bit ashamed I didn't look at the rest of article. I knew the name of Nelson. So just googled- lori vallow cox ryan "nelson" (using speach marks only brings up articles with that one word) and picked one of the first articles that came up. As I said it was not the article I first got information from.
BBM
Please don't feel that way. My response was not a slight toward you, it was toward the reporter. But in all reality, I think, based on the date of the article, she was probably being pressured to get SOMETHING out as "one of the first to report..." :rolleyes:. That really shouldn't be an excuse though. I'm seeing and hearing it throughout all MSM. They get dates, names, facts, etc. wrong. Maybe it's because all of you are SO AWESOME at digging up information that we are getting better info here, and therefore are able to point out errors in MSM. :p:D

@LHS , if you wouldn't mind sharing since you know two people who published through Chad, at what sounds like his insistence. Are the two people you know either connected to people who would be beneficial to Chad? Or do they have money he was trying to get out of them? Basically what I'm asking is, between the two people Chad convinced to write a book, what do you think his motivation was?

One of these two is my close friend, and she and Chad are not friendly because Chad is in breach of contract with her right now. She does not share any of Chad's wacky beliefs and is the one who called me to tell me about this case initially and said she always knew this was going to go sour. This person doesn't support Chad in any way, shape or form. She is going through a divorce and school right now so she's living off grants - not wealthy. She doesn't mingle in any of these groups, and stays far away from it all, living her day to day life. At this point most of what she hears about all this is from me.

The other one I know that was coerced and talked into has been referenced here before under the initials of HS. He IS supportive of Chad actually. As far as money, I can't say that he has much of that to give Chad and Lori, but he's backed them with support and other things for a while now. I've seen more than one direct statement recently from him. I just can't post it here because it's not MSM or LE sourced.

I think the motivation Chad had for talking people into publishing with him was two-fold, obviously to make money because there is/was a big market in the LDS world for books like that for a time. (More past than present) and because Chad himself is fascinated with these kinds of topics and wanted to get ahold of more of them to read and fuel his fascination and obsession with it. So when he would learn of these people usually from the AVOW forums, he would track them down and talk them into publishing with him.

Just putting this out there - because of the people I know in these various cultish groups, and there IS more than one with similar almost indistinguishable beliefs, I'm seeing a lot of leaking going on with a lot of crazy stuff.... I just can't say anything here until it goes MSM or LE released. It's so HARD!

One of these two is my close friend, and she and Chad are not friendly because Chad is in breach of contract with her right now. She does not share any of Chad's wacky beliefs and is the one who called me to tell me about this case initially and said she always knew this was going to go sour. This person doesn't support Chad in any way, shape or form. She is going through a divorce and school right now so she's living off grants - not wealthy. She doesn't mingle in any of these groups, and stays far away from it all, living her day to day life. At this point most of what she hears about all this is from me.

The other one I know that was coerced and talked into has been referenced here before under the initials of HS. He IS supportive of Chad actually. As far as money, I can't say that he has much of that to give Chad and Lori, but he's backed them with support and other things for a while now. I've seen more than one direct statement recently from him. I just can't post it here because it's not MSM or LE sourced.

I think the motivation Chad had for talking people into publishing with him was two-fold, obviously to make money because there is/was a big market in the LDS world for books like that for a time. (More past than present) and because Chad himself is fascinated with these kinds of topics and wanted to get ahold of more of them to read and fuel his fascination and obsession with it. So when he would learn of these people usually from the AVOW forums, he would track them down and talk them into publishing with him.

Just putting this out there - because of the people I know in these various cultish groups, and there IS more than one with similar almost indistinguishable beliefs, I'm seeing a lot of leaking going on with a lot of crazy stuff.... I just can't say anything here until it goes MSM or LE released. It's so HARD!

.... Can you get someone from AVOW to speaks on here?

Tuesday, February 25th 2020, 9:47 AM

The husband of Lori Vallow -- the mother of two kids reported missing in Idaho -- Chad Daybell, was spotted visiting the Kauai Community Correctional Center (KCCC) Monday

Lol, those reporters are relentless aren't they? You go girls! Maybe he'll talk just so you'll quit following him. :D
No, I don't see him saying "what have I gotten myself into?" I see, "why can't they just LEAVE ME ALONE!" :p;)

I also agree with these points, and would like to add a couple of my own thoughts. There is so much out there in MSM, but the info that is pertinent, IMO, is this "belief system" of theirs, which you mention, and gives major insight into what is going on. (I have added MSM links for reference to where I received my information, see below).

• CD and LVD are "sealed" to each other through some ritualistic meeting, by Moroni. They also believe that they were already married in other lives.
  1. Moroni according to the Book of Mormon, was the last Nephite prophet, historian, and military commander who lived in the Americas in the late fourth and early fifth centuries
  • CD and LVD are the "Leaders" and are now responsible for gathering the couples for the 144,000.
  • They make charts of who the people are and how many probation's they have had and who they have been in past lives. The 12 apostles are also on this list. (Tammy was once on this list and was noted as once being married to John the beloved who was also Enoch).
  1. Probation's - definition: previous lives
CD and LVD are "responsible" for deciding if a man and a woman might be destined to be together, even if that person is married to someone else. Like multiple probation's, (this is not a Latter-day Saint belief). Within their circle, this appears to be a predominant issue.

CD teaches that people can essentially be reincarnated and live multiple times — and have multiple probations — on earth. (Reincarnation is not accepted Latter-day Saint doctrine.)

An interesting note ...
CDs autobiography states he does not believe in reincarnation.

“He goes out there, but he doesn’t go that far out,” Bertram said. “He’s making some pretty strong assertions, he just knows that there’s a line and he’s going to stay behind that line.”,

BUT.. LVD, however...
The documents indicate LVD reportedly told her now-deceased husband Charles Vallow she is a “reincarnated God” who would “murder him if he got in the way of her mission.”
  1. Starting in February of 2019, Charles Vallow filed for divorce from LVD and requested full custody of JJ. The court filing claims that LVD had "become infatuated and at times obsessive about near-death experiences and spiritual visions."
  2. LVD also allegedly told Charles that "she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life."
  3. Weeks before the divorce filing, Charles said LVD told him that "she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium.
  4. "The divorce documents allege that Lori believed that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in July 2020 and only 144,000 would live through it.
  5. Charles also claimed that Lori threatened to kill him if he got in the way of her mission. "I mean imagine what you would do if you had a god speak to you would start feeling a little bit empowered and it looks like that is exactly what happened," Chad Daybell's old missionary friend told Dateline.

At the beginning of CD's autobiography is a dedication to his wife Tammy: “My one and only.”
The autobiography goes on to describe marrying Tammy Daybell at the Manti Temple and working as a grave digger at the same cemetery where she would later be buried.
CD wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children. This info found shows why his children support him and why they are all still alive.

So it is obvious, that early on, the two shared different core beliefs, this has changed. We see the change in CD after becoming closer to LVD. remember, he had one wife for 30 years. LVD on the other hand, who at 46 years old, has 4 husbands before CD.

The following bits of info, I believe are very important, imo

• Zombie - CD believes that a person's spirit can be hijacked by an evil spirit. Then the spirit is in limbo.
  1. CD told LVD that Charles Vallow became Ned Snyder and has now become a zombie, his spirit has been hijacked by an evil spirit. His actual spirit is now in limbo. (Ned Snyder?)
  • CD tells Alex that he was an angel that had come and stopped Laman and Lemuel from hurting Nephi and was now Lori's protector.
  1. Laman and Lemuel are the two eldest sons of Lehi and the older brothers of Sam, Nephi, Jacob and Joseph.
  2. Nephi is one of the central figures described in the Book of Mormon. He was the son of Lehi, a propeht, founder of the Nephite people
  • Alex becomes the "hitman" This is immediately before Charles untimely death.
  • Tammy becomes suspicious of CD and LVD's relationship (aware they are taking trips together) and voices this suspicion so,
  1. CD tells LVD that Tammy has become a Zombie. Her spirit has been hijacked. This is before Tammy's untimely death.
  • Then at some point CD declares Alex, Tylee and Kay are all Zombies.
  1. Tylee disappears,
  2. JJ disappears
  3. Alex dies,
  4. Kay however is still alive.

Recap of their beliefs, imo...

If we take these beliefs, and try to sort them out...
1. You are like/a God.
2. You create the chart of chosen people
3. You decide who should be married
4. You then declare the other spouse/children a zombie
5. Once they are declared... their life no longer matters because their actual spirits are in limbo
5. You then file to receive their life insurance $ (because human greed always has a part to play)
6. The cycle continues.

I write all of this to say.....IMO, killing someone who has become a "Zombie" is not a problem, if your core beliefs are these described above. You are above human/earthly laws and you will be reincarnated anyway. "Death is a non-issue" Which can explain CD and LVD's arrogance and non emotion in regard to any of the missing or those that are deceased. "Their end, justifies their means" Again, all IMO.

I would like to add this scripture, not from the Book of Mormon, but the Bible.

1 John 2:15-16 -
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him, because all that is in the world is the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the arrogance produced by material possessions.

Obviously, the core beliefs of this family are off the beaten path, but it is these basic scriptural principles that humans generally struggle with and are the root causes of many bad choices and lifelong problems. IMO

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

Court docs allege Lori Vallow's niece knows location of 2 missing Idaho children

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Deaths, divorce papers and the apocalypse: How police reports and 911 calls detail Lori Vallow's life | ktvb.com

Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths

Moroni (Book of Mormon prophet) - Wikipedia

Moloch - Wikipedia

Does Lori Vallow's niece know where missing Idaho kids are?

Lori Daybell's niece knows where JJ and Tylee are, ex-husband claims in court documents | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow: Tracking the Movements of Idaho Mom Now Under Arrest After Her 2 Kids Went Missing

Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin Knows Where They Are But Won't Help, Ex Says

Laman and Lemuel - Wikipedia

Nephi, son of Lehi - Wikipedia

I'll just add that if this is more or less the template that Chad and Lori are working with, its no wonder that most Mormons regard Chad/Lori's beliefs as bonkers and want to dissssociate themselves/their church from it. It starts with a few ideas where mainstream Mormon exists in some form (Moroni, 144,000/Second Coming, Nephi/Laman/Lemuel, etc.), twists the way they fit in the narrative almost beyond recognition, throws in a couple of speculative fancies that have hovered near the margins of Mormon culture (near-death experiences, the significance of random people's spiritual visions) and then adds elements the mainstream church would completely reject (zombies, angels as hitmen, reincarnation).

Or perhaps someone with Avow could speak through LHS? Is that allowed with the TOS?

Great idea, and yes, I think it is allowed as long as they dont release any personal information. So for example they could talk about AVOW as a member but they couldn't release any private info about others if it's not in MSM. So they could say Chris Parnell ownes and operates the AVOW foums because that's in MSM but they couldn't out the real life identity of other members or something super shady like that...

Is the consensus that Chad and Lori are in charge of their own little cult group or is there a much larger following being led by "the man behind the curtain"?

There's a church the next town over from me that touts themselves as Pentecostal but they are way out there. Their beloved leader lived in an opulent mansion and thought nothing of holding matchmaking sessions during their "international" meetings. Yes, this church has went international. She died a couple of years ago at the age of 99. Her faithful carry on. Jmo
Having watched these people for years (since these doomsday future visions books came out--Sarah Menet, Suzanne Freeman, 'Spencer' Julie Rowe, Hector Sosa) I'd say Chad and Lori's group is small. These are loose groups, they most likely identify as LDS, but maybe are varying degrees of activity and belief in the mainstream church and they share an interest in end times, visions and dreams and these usually revolve around other LDS members' interests. These like minded groups got started before 2000, when they thought the world might end, and it's been differing groups, differing claims of when something might happen, as determined by the dreams/ visions of various group members. AVOW is a place were these people congregated and shared these dreams/visions and how to physically prepare for the tribulations. They usually keep their views on these things out of church meetings(where regular members would question their beliefs), and that's why they go to internet forums/seminars/firesides and conferences to share openly their views. IMO there is no 'man behind the curtain', there are several men and women who certain people believe. Julie Rowe probably had maybe several hundred who listened to her predictions and cared what she said, attended her firesides etc. many more bought her books. I think Chad wanted that same kind of attention and acclaim, that's why he started touting his own 'visionary' status, instead of just selling his books as fiction. MOO

Thank you for giving us the information you can. I'd love to be a fly on your wall too. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam