Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom, arrested* #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree and I am wondering if Tylee has actually gone to college somewhere? Bringing her laundry home sounds like a student to me. Any colleges close to Yellowstone ?
If Tylee were in college anywhere, the Feds would be able to find her since the college would have her Social Security Number and colleges report such information to the IRS. This is so if a parent claims the student as a dependent or claims tuition credits the IRS isn't required to just take the taxpayer's word for it or require unnecessary, time-consuming actions. This is no different than bank account information where all accounts connected to a Social Security Number are furnished to the Federal government by banks.

I do wonder what Lori has been telling Chad all this time.

The comment Chad made to his family about Lori being an empty-nester made me wonder this. At that point, what reason would HE have to lie to his family? If she'll refer to JJ as her niece's child and tell others that Tylee is already off at college when she wasn't even enrolled, why are we assuming she was upfront with him, especially in the beginning? Maybe she did tell him that she's an empty-nester who's just watching her niece's kid for a short time as a favor.

Then Chad convinces her to move to Rexburg (Sept 2019) and their affair starts to get serious. She finds herself trapped in a lie -- eventually, she'll either have to admit to him that she lied about JJ being someone else's responsibility and Tylee being off at school or find some other way to make that lie true, by getting the kids out of the picture.

A month later, when it becomes apparent she's done all that for nothing, since Chad won't leave Tammy, she decides to remove that obstacle, too (Oct 2019). From there, it's only a few weeks until they're married and he's in way over his head. He definitely seems like the type of guy who'd double down on whatever story she's told him rather than admit he'd been bamboozled.

(All speculation, of course... MOO)

I do think that LVD has something on CD, or he would have already spilled the beans. It must be huge. MOO

Just a thought- to add to my earlier post about the way Lori seems to justify things. I wonder if she and Chad justified their affair or perhaps, refuse to call it an affair because they have been married in past lives according to them. Also, according to the letter or information on MSM from MG, they had a sealing in the Temple, that if I recall correctly was done by JM. How could Chad be cheating on Tammy with all of the history between him and Lori- I can just imagine both of them saying that.
MOO is that he is quite dishonest and deceitful. My heart breaks for Tammy possibly discovering this and the pain she must have felt. She truly did not deserve this.

You don't think there are many AVOW members who follow a similar line of less-than-rational-thinking-like C&L? I've always appreciated your comments (and your humor ;)) on this case... I sure hope you're right!

First, thanks. :)

This is completely MOO and I've been way wrong on lots of things (just look at my ex-wives, although Lori has me beat). But I don't think there is a leader as such. That doesn't mean I don't think there are a lot of people with the same basic thoughts, but with their own twist added, and AVOW and C&D Co providing forums and conventions for them to feed off of each other.

The problem you run into is that once there is an actual movement where a group of people are mentioning the Mormon church, targeting its members, and also trying to get people to do anything different than their current policy, then if there is someone in charge leading the way, or too many people perceive it that way, they get excommunicated. Heck, you can even get excommunicated for suggesting that bishops shouldn't hang out in their offices with 12 year old girls talking about sex. So I think you get situations like this where everyone claims they aren't leading anyone, they're just doing whatever part of it they can't deny or that appears innocent. And the reality is that at least what can be seen from the outside it looks like you've got businesses (follow the money) making a profit off of bringing these people together, but no one actually pretending to be a leader, at least not that we've heard of.

Hi, Sleuthers, I would first like to preface my post by saying that I am by NO means an expert, or professional psychologist. I did have a Masters in Occupational Therapy and worked in that field for 35 years. (retired now). I would say that 25-30% of my practice included involvement in psych issues.

So as I've been reading about Lori's life, and the events and activities that have happened, I kept getting a suspicion of, "that sure sounds like a psychosis behavior", or "is she a sociopath?", or bipolar ?... And it's made me wonder if anyone knew if she had any history of being on any psych meds? I guess it would be very unlikely that anyone here would know.

The other thing this makes me wonder about is, if down the line, we learn the worst :( , then could she use this for an "altered mental status' plea?

And I have no concrete basis for any of this, and this is all just my own opinion, but I wondered if anyone else had picked up on anything like this?

I've been reading all day and am still 10 pages behind so apologies if this had been addressed.

In an earlier thread I mentioned that Lori has had two mandatory psych evaluations in her past. The first was when she told social workers that Tylee would be better off dead rather than be with her father, Joe Ryan.

The seceond came in Feb 2019 at the request of her then husband, Charles Vallow. Based on his report, Community Bridges ordered a mandatory 72 hour hold but after speaking with Lori, did not follow through.

Both evaluations came as a result of her threats towards others but in the end she was let go.

I don't think Idaho has an altered mental state status for prosecutions but even if they did, I'm not convinced it would work. The defense would need to prove that Lori doesn't know right from wrong for it to fly and her repeated lies about the location of the children imply otherwise. If she truly felt she had done nothing wrong, she wouldn't lie about where they are. MOO

Sources: Lori Vallow's niece knows where missing kids are, is involved in doomsday cult, ex alleges
Lawyers: Charles Vallow predicted who would be responsible for his death

I also agree with these points, and would like to add a couple of my own thoughts. There is so much out there in MSM, but the info that is pertinent, IMO, is this "belief system" of theirs, which you mention, and gives major insight into what is going on. (I have added MSM links for reference to where I received my information, see below).

• CD and LVD are "sealed" to each other through some ritualistic meeting, by Moroni. They also believe that they were already married in other lives.
  1. Moroni according to the Book of Mormon, was the last Nephite prophet, historian, and military commander who lived in the Americas in the late fourth and early fifth centuries
  • CD and LVD are the "Leaders" and are now responsible for gathering the couples for the 144,000.
  • They make charts of who the people are and how many probation's they have had and who they have been in past lives. The 12 apostles are also on this list. (Tammy was once on this list and was noted as once being married to John the beloved who was also Enoch).
  1. Probation's - definition: previous lives
CD and LVD are "responsible" for deciding if a man and a woman might be destined to be together, even if that person is married to someone else. Like multiple probation's, (this is not a Latter-day Saint belief). Within their circle, this appears to be a predominant issue.

CD teaches that people can essentially be reincarnated and live multiple times — and have multiple probations — on earth. (Reincarnation is not accepted Latter-day Saint doctrine.)

An interesting note ...
CDs autobiography states he does not believe in reincarnation.

“He goes out there, but he doesn’t go that far out,” Bertram said. “He’s making some pretty strong assertions, he just knows that there’s a line and he’s going to stay behind that line.”,

BUT.. LVD, however...
The documents indicate LVD reportedly told her now-deceased husband Charles Vallow she is a “reincarnated God” who would “murder him if he got in the way of her mission.”
  1. Starting in February of 2019, Charles Vallow filed for divorce from LVD and requested full custody of JJ. The court filing claims that LVD had "become infatuated and at times obsessive about near-death experiences and spiritual visions."
  2. LVD also allegedly told Charles that "she is sealed (eternally married) to the ancient Book of Mormon prophet Moroni and that she has lived numerous lives on numerous planets prior to this current life."
  3. Weeks before the divorce filing, Charles said LVD told him that "she is a translated being who cannot taste death sent by God to lead the 144,000 into the Millennium.
  4. "The divorce documents allege that Lori believed that Jesus Christ's second coming would happen in July 2020 and only 144,000 would live through it.
  5. Charles also claimed that Lori threatened to kill him if he got in the way of her mission. "I mean imagine what you would do if you had a god speak to you would start feeling a little bit empowered and it looks like that is exactly what happened," Chad Daybell's old missionary friend told Dateline.

At the beginning of CD's autobiography is a dedication to his wife Tammy: “My one and only.”
The autobiography goes on to describe marrying Tammy Daybell at the Manti Temple and working as a grave digger at the same cemetery where she would later be buried.
CD wrote that he believes their five children will have a role to play in the second-coming of Jesus Christ. Many of the characters in his novels are named after his five biological children. This info found shows why his children support him and why they are all still alive.

So it is obvious, that early on, the two shared different core beliefs, this has changed. We see the change in CD after becoming closer to LVD. remember, he had one wife for 30 years. LVD on the other hand, who at 46 years old, has 4 husbands before CD.

The following bits of info, I believe are very important, imo

• Zombie - CD believes that a person's spirit can be hijacked by an evil spirit. Then the spirit is in limbo.
  1. CD told LVD that Charles Vallow became Ned Snyder and has now become a zombie, his spirit has been hijacked by an evil spirit. His actual spirit is now in limbo. (Ned Snyder?)
  • CD tells Alex that he was an angel that had come and stopped Laman and Lemuel from hurting Nephi and was now Lori's protector.
  1. Laman and Lemuel are the two eldest sons of Lehi and the older brothers of Sam, Nephi, Jacob and Joseph.
  2. Nephi is one of the central figures described in the Book of Mormon. He was the son of Lehi, a propeht, founder of the Nephite people
  • Alex becomes the "hitman" This is immediately before Charles untimely death.
  • Tammy becomes suspicious of CD and LVD's relationship (aware they are taking trips together) and voices this suspicion so,
  1. CD tells LVD that Tammy has become a Zombie. Her spirit has been hijacked. This is before Tammy's untimely death.
  • Then at some point CD declares Alex, Tylee and Kay are all Zombies.
  1. Tylee disappears,
  2. JJ disappears
  3. Alex dies,
  4. Kay however is still alive.

Recap of their beliefs, imo...

If we take these beliefs, and try to sort them out...
1. You are like/a God.
2. You create the chart of chosen people
3. You decide who should be married
4. You then declare the other spouse/children a zombie
5. Once they are declared... their life no longer matters because their actual spirits are in limbo
5. You then file to receive their life insurance $ (because human greed always has a part to play)
6. The cycle continues.

I write all of this to say.....IMO, killing someone who has become a "Zombie" is not a problem, if your core beliefs are these described above. You are above human/earthly laws and you will be reincarnated anyway. "Death is a non-issue" Which can explain CD and LVD's arrogance and non emotion in regard to any of the missing or those that are deceased. "Their end, justifies their means" Again, all IMO.

I would like to add this scripture, not from the Book of Mormon, but the Bible.

1 John 2:15-16 -
Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him, because all that is in the world is the desire of the flesh and the desire of the eyes and the arrogance produced by material possessions.

Obviously, the core beliefs of this family are off the beaten path, but it is these basic scriptural principles that humans generally struggle with and are the root causes of many bad choices and lifelong problems. IMO

Doomsday writer Chad Daybell based characters in his books on his family. Now people are reading them for clues.

Court docs allege Lori Vallow's niece knows location of 2 missing Idaho children

A look at the religious circle surrounding Chad and Lori Daybell | East Idaho News

FOX 13 Investigates: Do Chad Daybell’s books leave clues about missing Rexburg children?

Deaths, divorce papers and the apocalypse: How police reports and 911 calls detail Lori Vallow's life | ktvb.com

Case of missing children tied to doomsday beliefs, 3 deaths

Moroni (Book of Mormon prophet) - Wikipedia

Moloch - Wikipedia

Does Lori Vallow's niece know where missing Idaho kids are?

Lori Daybell's niece knows where JJ and Tylee are, ex-husband claims in court documents | East Idaho News

Lori Vallow: Tracking the Movements of Idaho Mom Now Under Arrest After Her 2 Kids Went Missing

Missing Idaho Kids' Cousin Knows Where They Are But Won't Help, Ex Says

Laman and Lemuel - Wikipedia

Nephi, son of Lehi - Wikipedia

Fascinating post IMO.
Thank You

Yes, she is likely going to college near Yellowstone. It never occurred to her to contact any of her relatives such as her brother or aunt to let them know that she is in fact alive. None of her fellow students managed to figure that out either. Does that really sound like a possibility?
Plus, she does not have a phone. I would think they could find out if she had a new phone. And kids and teachers would surely report that she was at the college. She is either deceased or captive on a compound of some sort.

I cannot see how what she wears has anything to do with the crimes for which she is being extradited or is suspected. Could you explain?

BBM

If you go back to the comment I replied to, you might find an answer, that is relevant to religious beliefs and how they impact this case. MOO

Plus, she does not have a phone. I would think they could find out if she had a new phone. And kids and teachers would surely report that she was at the college. She is either deceased or captive on a compound of some sort.

Maybe.

I do wonder what Lori has been telling Chad all this time.

The comment Chad made to his family about Lori being an empty-nester made me wonder this. At that point, what reason would HE have to lie to his family? If she'll refer to JJ as her niece's child and tell others that Tylee is already off at college when she wasn't even enrolled, why are we assuming she was upfront with him, especially in the beginning? Maybe she did tell him that she's an empty-nester who's just watching her niece's kid for a short time as a favor.

Then Chad convinces her to move to Rexburg (Sept 2019) and their affair starts to get serious. She finds herself trapped in a lie -- eventually, she'll either have to admit to him that she lied about JJ being someone else's responsibility and Tylee being off at school or find some other way to make that lie true, by getting the kids out of the picture.

A month later, when it becomes apparent she's done all that for nothing, since Chad won't leave Tammy, she decides to remove that obstacle, too (Oct 2019). From there, it's only a few weeks until they're married and he's in way over his head. He definitely seems like the type of guy who'd double down on whatever story she's told him rather than admit he'd been bamboozled.

(All speculation, of course... MOO)
There is great speculation that they met a lot sooner than 2019, which we are trying to determine. He did not get married until Nov 5....after the children were gone, and after Tammy died. He would have to tell his parents she had no children--because they were GONE>

Great idea, and yes, I think it is allowed as long as they dont release any personal information. So for example they could talk about AVOW as a member but they couldn't release any private info about others if it's not in MSM. So they could say Chris Parnell ownes and operates the AVOW foums because that's in MSM but they couldn't out the real life identity of other members or something super shady like that...

We are usually not allowed to bring info from other forums here, especially private ones that require paying for access. @LHS (or anyone else with a connection to AVOW info) should send a private message to Websleuths owner Tricia to ask permission for something like that. I don't think it would be allowed unless the AVOW member comes here and becomes a Verified Insider. However, I'm not a moderator here so I suggest asking. MOO.

It's possible, and i am sure counsel has suggested the idea to him. We know LV told Chad's family Tylee had died the year before?

One of the most obvious problems in all of this is Chad having his day in Court. Appearing as a defence witness for LV would seem to be a very very stupid idea.

If they are married, I suspect the state cannot compel testimony? Is that the case in Idaho?

Are you aware (or anyone else aware) of CP having any legal expertise? Just curious and I wouldn’t be surprised if CD is reaching out for legal counsel, from questionable sources. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member