Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE They must have found something else of interest, because investigators are bringing in a roll of brown paper. @FOX21News

CMoore News® (Carly Moore) on Twitter

Yes AND just noticing that their municipal rolling trashcan is now on their landing behind the yellow chair. 100% it HAS NOT been there before.

I was sure they might have kept it behind the gate on the side of their house, but maybe it was kept in the garage. And had to be moved because it was concealing evidence?

I mean, I don’t know how accurate crime shows are, but sometimes I’ve seen LE take downward pics from a stool? Like down onto a scene?
*shrugs*

Very true. Crime scene photographers are trained to do a general pass, but then capture the specific views needed by the investigative team.

For blood spatter analysis (and presentation to a judge), pictures are taken from various angles. Pre-luminol is usually just the basic scan of the scene, post luminal is a revelation, and then come the blood type and DNA swabs. Then comes the forensic blood spatter analysis (usually by 2-3 different people) and then more pictures.

But we seriously do not know what they're up to in this case. As it should be.

That cone likely used to mark a critical spot. I bet when the trial goes down you'll see photo evidence presented that includes that cone.
Yep! IMO IMO IMO They put gloves on and found some evidence they needed then they put the cone down, stood on the stool with the camera on a tripod, took the picture of the evidence they were about to collect, put the gloves on, took the evidence then placed in the brown bag.

Jmo I do not see the cases of Kelsey and Gannon being similar, except for both being in CO. There was a cooperating eye witness to the murder of Kelsey, who knew details and saw blood etc...as well as blood being found throughout her condo. That makes a huge difference in a case when the victim is never found.

They need to find either a definite crime scene that shows Gannon could not have survived and/or a witness or confession, if he is not found. And maybe even if he is found, depending upon the location. What if, for instance, he is eventually found, but in a location the stepmother could not have been?

There are so many ifs. All we really know is that she lied. Everything else is conjecture, including the assumption that he was murdered. Jmo

LOL..snipped for relevance

I should rather think the neighbors are falling out of their windows every time they see the crime lab vans, at least I would be... maybe the vans backed into the garage area in order to shield their doings from the neighbors. :p;)

Or from their cameras. ;)

I bet most people in that 'hood are working. At least MSM is there - very cool.

Yes AND just noticing that their municipal rolling trashcan is now on their landing behind the yellow chair. 100% it HAS NOT been there before.

I was sure they might have kept it behind the gate on the side of their house, but maybe it was kept in the garage. And had to be moved because it was concealing evidence?

I think it had been out on the street before and someone very kindly moved it to the porch.

A couple of very wise posters pointed out something to day. It's not confidence, TS is gaslighting.

It's that simple, no complicated explanation or scenarios needed. TS injured Gannon, then disappeared him. Immediately thereafter she began her coverup.
The details will be filled in when we see the affidavit of probable cause when TS is arrested.
Agreed!!

1. LS starts by telling everyone GS went to a friend's,

2. Gannon left home through a side door on January 27 to walk to a friend's house...

3. He didn't tell her what friend it was

4. Then changed it to he ran away

5. Then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching

6. Then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with

7. Now lets see her change everything again. Who will she throw under the bus?......

A couple of very wise posters pointed out something to day. It's not confidence, TS is gaslighting.

It's that simple, no complicated explanation or scenarios needed. TS injured Gannon, then disappeared him. Immediately thereafter she began her coverup.
The details will be filled in when we see the affidavit of probable cause when TS is arrested.

Correct.

That cone likely used to mark a critical spot. I bet when the trial goes down you'll see photo evidence presented that includes that cone.
He has a piece of evidence bag and a glove on holding the top of the cone. Any earlier pics in the garage showing a cone?

When I was a teenager I had a highway cone someone gave me in my room.
I know I keep checking EPC sheriff inmate list for a Stauch, if T's daughter was involved we wouldn't be able to find her since she would be housed in Juvenile if that's the case. JMO

Agreed!!

2. Gannon left home through a side door on January 27 to walk to a friend's house...

5. Then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching

6. Then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with

7. Now lets see
Agreed!!

7. Now lets see her change everything again. Who will she throw under the bus?......

her change everything again. Who will she throw under the bus?......

All correct. Maybe she will meet the bus as there is no scapegoat left to throw under it. Not meaning this in a violent way just ..... it’s time for her to face the music.

Last edited:
The guy with the orange cone is probably in charge of specifically collecting the piece of evidence formerly marked by that cone; something that fits into the bag he's holding. He may very well be a forensic expert in whatever that thing is.

I think for people like me who are really, really struggling emotionally with this case, we keep going back to TS’ “certainty” that he is alive to hope against hope that she is right. IMO :(

I think for people like me who are really, really struggling emotionally with this case, we keep going back to TS’ “certainty” that he is alive to hope against hope that she is right. IMO :(
She’s an experienced liar with a vested interest in convincing people she did nothing wrong.

She’d do her best to sound confident. Not only is that not hard to do, but it’s something you’d expect from someone who is trying to sell a false narrative.

She’s not sounding confident because she really is confident, rather, she’s sounding confident because she’s a lying liar who lies.

JuneRose said:
im thinking it was a roll of black/brown garbage bags from inside the home, if they have a garbage bag already in evidence from the search they can use the roll from the house to prove that the bag they have came from that same roll!!

Ohhhh-- I wonder if @Silverheels had a chance to check out that garbage bag and box on side of road, or if LE finally looked into it ??
Just thinking out loud and hoping for some answers, while waiting patiently.

I haven’t but I’m on it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member