Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
That cone likely used to mark a critical spot. I bet when the trial goes down you'll see photo evidence presented that includes that cone.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that. We can't talk about what we think might have happened on each floor, yet, but I'm thinking that cone may be from the basement.

Agreed!!

1. LS starts by telling everyone GS went to a friend's,

2. Gannon left home through a side door on January 27 to walk to a friend's house...

3. He didn't tell her what friend it was

4. Then changed it to he ran away

5. Then changed it to-- think of any suspicious cars that may have been in the area watching

6. Then changed it to from day one the Sheriff's office has known a description of the person/friend whom Gannon left with

7. Now lets see her change everything again. Who will she throw under the bus?......
You forgot he googled "can my parents find me if my phone is off", then left it at home.

images

LOL... I'm guessing Not-Dan May is the bald man with the glasses in the blue suit, walking around with the lady from LE?

Yes, we've already seen it deployed, IMO; in the "gun/not-gun" debate after first evidence was carried out of the house. :)

Aha... there he is, Not-Dan May... also want to point out that in the first photo, there's a nice big vantage point of the "side gate".

Which also seems to be open; unless I mistake my eyes?

I should rather think the neighbors are falling out of their windows every time they see the crime lab vans, at least I would be... maybe the vans backed into the garage area in order to shield their doings from the neighbors. :p;)
BBM---Well, I can't speak for you all, but I know my nosy nose would be pressed against the windows, running window to window to see what I could see. JS and IMO

He has a piece of evidence bag and a glove on holding the top of the cone. Any earlier pics in the garage showing a cone?

When I was a teenager I had a highway cone someone gave me in my room.
I know I keep checking EPC sheriff inmate list for a Stauch, if T's daughter was involved we wouldn't be able to find her since she would be housed in Juvenile if that's the case. JMO
I remember stealing one, while a student and quite inebriated en route home from a party with a policeman in hot pursuit.
I still managed to keep the thing but the policeman was so persuasive he convinced me a workman would be blamed and lose his job as a result. I was in tears but couldn't recall where I stole it from and the policeman didn't offer to help me find the location. I lived with the thing and the guilt for years.. That's apropos nothing. Maybe it was in the garage and contained some blood spatter evidence?? We have good photos of garage contents somewhere here??

The guy with the orange cone is probably in charge of specifically collecting the piece of evidence formerly marked by that cone; something that fits into the bag he's holding. He may very well be a forensic expert in whatever that thing is.
Agreed! Evidence identification markers are items that are used at a crime scene. Things like plastic alpha-numeric stands, markers, cones, and flags....

She’s an experienced liar with a vested interest in convincing people she did nothing wrong.

She’d do her best to sound confident. Not only is that not hard to do, but it’s something you’d expect from someone who is trying to sell a false narrative.

She’s not sounding confident because she really is confident, rather, she’s sounding confident because she’s a lying liar who lies.
I'd add that she's such a liar that she believes her own lies, hence the confidence.

She’s an experienced liar with a vested interest in convincing people she did nothing wrong.

She’d do her best to sound confident. Not only is that not hard to do, but it’s something you’d expect from someone who is trying to sell a false narrative.

She’s not sounding confident because she really is confident, rather, she’s sounding confident because she’s a lying liar who lies.
And she has gaslighting down to a science.

Changing the narrative, manipulation or in other words gaslighting..

Apologies.

Apologies????? None ever needed! We are all in this together trying to figure things out. I have gone back myself sometimes for hours, trying to make sense of something that seemed relevant, and in the end it wasn't at all. So grateful, as a lot of us are, for your weather updates and "boots on the ground" you have provided!..... Silverheeled boots, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nursestump